TWG XCI: Waned Lichens Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • devonin
    Very Grave Indeed
    Community Manager
    Event Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Apr 2004
    • 10120

    #46
    Re: TWG XCI: Waned Lichens Postgame

    Isn't the intended purpose of the host being the one to put up the next host thread, to make sure the new thread doesn't go up until the host is done dealing with the postgame?

    We had neither a game nor a postgame to speak of, so there's really no reason I can think of to wait on Syhto to put the thread up.

    Comment

    • Gun92
      The Paragon of Perfection
      • Aug 2006
      • 4826

      #47
      Re: TWG XCI: Waned Lichens Postgame

      There is a reason, they all decided to move the game to another forum and as lovely as that sounds, I don't feel the need to have to go to a different forum to play a game that's been going on here for as long as I can remember so I guess that is the end of my career on TWG.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #48
        Re: TWG XCI: Waned Lichens Postgame

        Originally posted by devonin
        Isn't the intended purpose of the host being the one to put up the next host thread, to make sure the new thread doesn't go up until the host is done dealing with the postgame?

        We had neither a game nor a postgame to speak of, so there's really no reason I can think of to wait on Syhto to put the thread up.
        Game, no but this is the postgame.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • devonin
          Very Grave Indeed
          Community Manager
          Event Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Apr 2004
          • 10120

          #49
          Re: TWG XCI: Waned Lichens Postgame

          Right...and the host putting up a new host sign-up is a sign that they are done with the postgame, but we didn't really have a postgame either.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #50
            Re: TWG XCI: Waned Lichens Postgame

            Archived 5-22-2014 11:05 AM EST
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            Working...