TWG LXXVII: Sonic Unleashed

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #196
    I'm ****ed up again. Gonna avoid TWG. If it's really important then send me an AIM message or contact JTB and have him text me.

    NOTE: You will see me on the forums posting, I just don't have the thought process to follow TWG right now. Dn't want to mess up.

    P.S. Manti, I see you on the thread. Please merge these two posts, I didn't mean to hit the post quick reply button.
    Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 03-21-2009, 05:29 PM.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • FictionJunction
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 3843

      #197
      Re: TWG LXXVII: Sonic Unleashed

      what rofl
      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      wow

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #198
        Re: TWG LXXVII: Sonic Unleashed

        Thanks you, Manti. I'm a little more okay now lol. Talked with Manti a lot. I'll be online (on a computer!!!) until 11 EST, so everyone should talk to me now if you need to.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #199
          Re: TWG LXXVII: Sonic Unleashed

          I just realized, the wolves don't know who Wentos is. So, we have two important people still hidden. And I trust Wentos. Probably more than I should. Also, s/he has informed me that there have been no items purchased thus far expect my shield.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • pntballa18
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3357

            #200
            Re: TWG LXXVII: Sonic Unleashed

            sup i'm mentos oshi don't tell the wolves

            Comment

            • FictionJunction
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 3843

              #201
              Re: TWG LXXVII: Sonic Unleashed

              wasons.
              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              wow

              Comment

              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                nobody fiffers anymore.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2006
                • 2440

                #202
                Re: TWG LXXVII: Sonic Unleashed

                Night 2 is over. Entity jump_the_bullet has been deleted.

                1. FictionJunction (FikshonJunkshon)
                2. sullyman2007 (sully5313)
                3. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
                4. tupacodaman (tupacodaman)
                5. rzrchan (astickytree)
                6. Viccica (MMViccica)
                7. Ruritsu (Ruritsu)
                8. Litodude (Litodude)
                9. mattc16 (mattc16mcfc) P
                10. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28)
                11. Makilaz (Benderchan)
                12. Temote (Sumote)
                13. Gun92 (James92hoffman)
                14. travman301 (RBennie362)
                15. jump_the_bullet (aksmooth77)
                16. emerald000 (emerald3x0) P
                17. clarinet89 (clarinet89)

                Day 2 is now. Ends 7:00 PM CST, Monday.
                Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 03-21-2009, 11:42 PM.
                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                Comment

                • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                  nobody fiffers anymore.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2440

                  #203
                  Re: TWG LXXVII: Sonic Unleashed

                  WENTOS' DAILY SPECIAL

                  • Thief's Bands
                  - Type: Active (target a player, affects target)
                  - One time thief power. Can steal either items or rings from a player. Night use only.
                  Quantity: 10
                  Price: 350
                  ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                  Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                  Comment

                  • clarinet89
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 899

                    #204
                    Re: TWG LXXVII: Sonic Unleashed

                    well dammit!

                    Questionable Content

                    Comment

                    • jump_the_bullet
                      Oh you fancy, huh?
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 912

                      #205
                      Re: TWG LXXVII: Sonic Unleashed

                      that was a fun game

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #206
                        Re: TWG LXXVII: Sonic Unleashed

                        that was "unexpected"
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #207
                          Re: TWG LXXVII: Sonic Unleashed

                          I wanna slap Ruritsu for letting that **** come out. ****ing seriously. Some gay ass ****. Whatever. At least I'm alive. Anthony should get kicked for leaking his role and ****ing up the game.

                          Vic. I don't need to re-state 4 pages of reasoning.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • travman301
                            #swagdog
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 2641

                            #208
                            Re: TWG LXXVII: Sonic Unleashed

                            Originally posted by rzr
                            I wanna slap Ruritsu for letting that **** come out. ****ing seriously. Some gay ass ****. Whatever. At least I'm alive. Anthony should get kicked for leaking his role and ****ing up the game.

                            Vic. I don't need to re-state 4 pages of reasoning.
                            Don't bother doing this. She is getting vigi'ed.

                            Comment

                            • travman301
                              #swagdog
                              • Mar 2004
                              • 2641

                              #209
                              Re: TWG LXXVII: Sonic Unleashed

                              Also MANTI

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #210
                                Re: TWG LXXVII: Sonic Unleashed

                                And if you die before she's vigi'd? Manti.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...