TWG LXIV: MegaTWG Postgame!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hoochan
    woah shrooms
    • Nov 2005
    • 3838

    #31
    Re: MegaTWG Postgame!!!!

    First, Rzr, once again, shut the **** up. You probably hurt your team more than you helped.

    Second, for my first wolf game, I'd have to say that I raped with the back up plan.

    Third, no more big games like this unless the host is willing to update more often. No offense, BDN, but you ended up more inactive than the players in the end.

    Comment

    • LifeVirus7
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2004
      • 113

      #32
      Re: MegaTWG Postgame!!!!

      Still waiting to hear why that recruitment didn't happen.

      Comment

      • thunderstrike687
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2003
        • 785

        #33
        Re: MegaTWG Postgame!!!!

        I won you all suck k bye

        EDIT: I love people who pretend they knew I was a wolf.

        Good game everyone. Was fun.
        Last edited by thunderstrike687; 06-4-2008, 09:19 AM.


        Originally posted by Adamaja456
        yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
        Originally posted by twiggy_2004
        i love a food

        Comment

        • argo15
          FFR Veteran
          • May 2006
          • 1863

          #34
          Re: MegaTWG Postgame!!!!

          **** you rzr, for killing me and temote. quite unnecessary.

          Comment

          • emerald000
            the Mathemagician~
            • Nov 2005
            • 1320

            #35
            Re: MegaTWG Postgame!!!!

            Good game guys. I'm still wondering why Trav didn't resurrected me when he totally knew I was the seer. Oh well.

            PS: Good job Thunder, you merit that MVP.

            Comment

            • heavylee
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 961

              #36
              Re: MegaTWG Postgame!!!!

              I was so mad at the end. I got recruited to NV and new that the SD were planning on attacking us, so I told life virus to kill kekeb. I had the votes to do it, and for some reason he put his lynch vote on rzr sending in the insta. I really don't understand why he did it, and he never explained it to me when I asked.

              Anyways, other than that, roles were way to freely shared, I put together a lot of the non wolf roles quickly, and since me and trav had a lot of the same information, we began working together.

              Good game BDN, I really enjoyed it although I wish we masons had of had a power to defend ourselves, I had no say in myself dieing.

              Comment

              • heavylee
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2007
                • 961

                #37
                Re: MegaTWG Postgame!!!!

                also i thought the way lifevirus explained it to me was if the SD attacked us and we matched in numbers we would all die. So I got really confused at the end. Now I understand though BDN...

                Comment

                • GamerShadow
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 2534

                  #38
                  Re: MegaTWG Postgame!!!!

                  Thunder, as soon as it was down to the final four, it was obvious that it was you. Especially because freaky didn't AIM me and question me thirty seconds after I posted my claims as to you two being wolves.

                  <- LVP.

                  I backstabbed everybody that wasn't wolf, and killed the Priest. The only good kill (for me at least) was Argo, which I got from rzr, before backstabbing him and killing him.

                  Great game everybody, I enjoyed it thoroughly.
                  Note to self Finish.

                  Comment

                  • freakysnots
                    八一
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 2904

                    #39
                    Re: MegaTWG Postgame!!!!

                    Wow...

                    Didn't trust thunder UNTIL kirth died

                    Comment

                    • thunderstrike687
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 785

                      #40
                      Re: MegaTWG Postgame!!!!

                      quit pretending like you knew freaky.

                      PS gamer no shit, since it wasnt you, and freaky and pnt were masons. REALLY hard to figure out amirite?


                      Originally posted by Adamaja456
                      yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                      Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                      i love a food

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #41
                        Re: MegaTWG Postgame!!!!

                        Originally posted by GamerShadow
                        Thunder, as soon as it was down to the final four, it was obvious that it was you. Especially because freaky didn't AIM me and question me thirty seconds after I posted my claims as to you two being wolves.

                        <- LVP.

                        I backstabbed everybody that wasn't wolf, and killed the Priest. The only good kill (for me at least) was Argo, which I got from rzr, before backstabbing him and killing him.

                        Great game everybody, I enjoyed it thoroughly.

                        Stabbing your own team in the back isn't necessarily something to brag about. Finding and betraying wolves is, but screwing everyone just ruins the game.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • Kekeb
                          davai
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 2765

                          #42
                          Re: MegaTWG Postgame!!!!

                          Originally posted by thunderstrike687
                          quit pretending like you knew freaky.
                          Like he knew if I died it would end the game? lolohwai

                          Comment

                          • GamerShadow
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 2534

                            #43
                            Re: MegaTWG Postgame!!!!

                            rzr, that's why I said

                            LVP.

                            As in least valued player. I blew a** this game, and I know it.
                            Note to self Finish.

                            Comment

                            • Xception704
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 3984

                              #44
                              Re: MegaTWG Postgame!!!!

                              Originally posted by GamerShadow
                              rzr, that's why I said

                              LVP.

                              As in least valued player. I blew a** this game, and I know it.
                              Pfft. Hope you're not feeling too badly. I did pretty horrible this game as well.

                              I hate it when I blow ass lol. =(

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #45
                                Re: MegaTWG Postgame!!!!

                                Originally posted by GamerShadow
                                rzr, that's why I said

                                LVP.

                                As in least valued player. I blew a** this game, and I know it.
                                Sorry, I thought you were saying I deserted it.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...