TWG LXIV: MegaTWG Postgame!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tokzic
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 6878

    #16
    Re: MegaTWG Postgame!!!!

    Depressing sidenote:

    If we had lynched Kebeb, thunder would have died and we would have won.

    WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS LYNCH KEBEB LIKE I SAID GOD

    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

    Comment

    • aTzUeLo1191
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2007
      • 594

      #17
      Re: MegaTWG Postgame!!!!

      Originally posted by travman301
      /game, MVP plox
      lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol.

      I've been waiting to make that post for a while now.

      BTW rzr totally bought my fake elemental claim. Partial LVP.

      Trav, I did a poor job of hiding my role from you, and the reason I came out was after a discussion with Hooch when he told me his plan. His coming out to you was all part of the plan too. And that short awkward convo when I asked who you were reviving and then you said thunder, I said "good"...I thought thunder included my name when he told you he was a vampire.

      For my first time being wolf ever, I thought I did ok. Really my best move was keeping trav alive day one so he could revive the other wolves, but other than that it was nothing special. Kudos to BDN for an awesome game.

      Edit: Oh and Thunder gets my babies.
      Last edited by aTzUeLo1191; 06-3-2008, 10:34 PM.


      Originally posted by omgitznpv
      brb suicide
      JOIN TWG NAO!!!

      Comment

      • travman301
        #swagdog
        • Mar 2004
        • 2641

        #18
        Re: MegaTWG Postgame!!!!

        Last edited by travman301; 06-3-2008, 10:59 PM.

        Comment

        • FictionJunction
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 3843

          #19
          Re: MegaTWG Postgame!!!!

          the set up for this game is stunningly similar to my mystery game.

          except I regret hosting it, etc.
          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          wow

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #20
            Re: MegaTWG Postgame!!!!

            Originally posted by aTzUeLo1191
            lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol.

            I've been waiting to make that post for a while now.

            BTW rzr totally bought my fake elemental claim. Partial LVP.

            Trav, I did a poor job of hiding my role from you, and the reason I came out was after a discussion with Hooch when he told me his plan. His coming out to you was all part of the plan too. And that short awkward convo when I asked who you were reviving and then you said thunder, I said "good"...I thought thunder included my name when he told you he was a vampire.

            For my first time being wolf ever, I thought I did ok. Really my best move was keeping trav alive day one so he could revive the other wolves, but other than that it was nothing special. Kudos to BDN for an awesome game.

            Edit: Oh and Thunder gets my babies.
            I said so many blue claims I didn't care, I only focused on seer ones. Like said, my objective was to have the seers killed via vigi or other method. When it was done I decided I'd work with trav and heavy and the others. Your elemental claim was good, but it didn't phase me, lol. I had to need for the knowledge, therefore I discarded it.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • FictionJunction
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 3843

              #21
              Re: MegaTWG Postgame!!!!

              also, I checked the game thread 3 times at most. All I saw was 'I'm on AIM guys talk to me why don't you talk to me' and "here's a log

              <987245 lines>

              that's why!" with no explanation.

              I remember when I used to do that.

              Instead of questioning why people don't talk to you, why not approach them?
              And, please, stop talking like retards. Having some go 'u r wolf lulz' and 'lololollolololoolol' isn't really funny and speaks more of your role and possible reactions than you think.

              rzr: stop using smileys.

              then you guys ask me why most of the old players don't show up anymore.
              Last edited by FictionJunction; 06-3-2008, 11:16 PM.
              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              wow

              Comment

              • DrKirth
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2006
                • 484

                #22
                Re: MegaTWG Postgame!!!!

                Hey, wait a minute.. I purified an irrelevant person for two nights, not just one


                And I got confused when trav ressed me and wanted the Northern Vanguard to die. He well knew Tokzic was the guardian and was in NV, and killing them hoping for the game to end would be too risky for my tastes, if I was in his position. Also emerald was the seer and was in NV, so even at the time you could see keeping the NV around was way better than keeping around the Shadow Dragons. But I went with it since I was a SD, I got ressed, and didn't want to die just after :P


                Be efficient.

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #23
                  Re: MegaTWG Postgame!!!!

                  You know what I was wondering? What was up with those tags? Who made the ones calling people out as wolves and stuff? I know who made 2, lol. The fukin freaky and pokemon were Argo.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • DrKirth
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 484

                    #24
                    Re: MegaTWG Postgame!!!!

                    I was a square and added the "mystery game" tag.


                    Be efficient.

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #25
                      Re: MegaTWG Postgame!!!!

                      Haha, nice one. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Xception made the 'Xception is sexy' ones. (wants to make a winky face!)

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • Xception704
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3984

                        #26
                        Re: MegaTWG Postgame!!!!

                        Originally posted by rzr
                        Haha, nice one. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Xception made the 'Xception is sexy' ones. (wants to make a winky face!)

                        what!!! why, I never. =\

                        Comment

                        • Litodude
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 4548

                          #27
                          Re: MegaTWG Postgame!!!!

                          I read a random page during the game and was glad I didn't participate in this one, even though the roles and gameplay -seemed- awesome.
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                          dude
                          out west?
                          the fuck kinda location is west?
                          am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                          Originally posted by lurker
                          remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                          http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                          Comment

                          • Temote
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 748

                            #28
                            Re: MegaTWG Postgame!!!!

                            Originally posted by BDN
                            Tokzic offers viagra cxx guardianings CHEAP to LifeVirus
                            I honestly don't know if I want to know, but I'm intrigued. =/

                            Also, did the illuminati complete their mission since all the vampires are dead, or did it still fail since we didn't actually kill all of them. =(

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #29
                              Re: MegaTWG Postgame!!!!

                              Weirdest contradiction I've ever seen...

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                                nobody fiffers anymore.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2440

                                #30
                                Re: MegaTWG Postgame!!!!

                                Originally posted by pntballa18
                                yeah so masons was definitely the hardest role. we had to not only survive, but all of us had to survive until the end. bdn, if me and freaky ended up surviving until the end, would we still have won? seeing as heavy was recruited to a new team and all

                                also freaky trusted thunder 100% and i never found out why =\
                                Yeah, I would have given it to you.

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                the set up for this game is stunningly similar to my mystery game.

                                except I regret hosting it, etc.
                                The role PM's and stuff weren't actually like that. I just put them in "your" format to give a cursory overview.

                                Originally posted by Temote
                                I honestly don't know if I want to know, but I'm intrigued. =/

                                Also, did the illuminati complete their mission since all the vampires are dead, or did it still fail since we didn't actually kill all of them. =(
                                At least one had to to live to see all vampires dead...which didn't happen.
                                Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 06-4-2008, 06:30 AM.
                                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                                Comment

                                Working...