The testers finished another night of testing, all becoming anxious as the night pressed on.
Each one has suddenly become aware of their diminishing numbers.
And as the night pressed on the tension grew.
However, the night was coming to an end and nothing happened.
"Well, I guess nothing is going to happen again." commented litodude "Maybe this nightmare is over."
"Yeah, I guess so," agreed pntballa.
Silence set in among the group until argo made a startling observation.
"Woah, I just realized. With these timing windows, I can mash combo anything." he said.
"Hmm." responded hoochan.
"Well let's try it out," argo concluded as he set out to try his new method.
Argo picked one of third style's hardest songs, and began to mash furiously. Sweat was forming on his brow as he carefully pounded the four keys in a rhythmic motion.
"OMG, I was right!" announced argo happily as he neared the end of the song.
Hooch leaned in towards argo to witness his feat.
Then, as he was about to hit the last arrow a compartment popped out of the monitor.
It was a huge semi-machiene gun, with the blazing label of Lumphobo 2000 streaked across it's shiny metalic skin.
"WTF?" was all argo managed to get out as the Lumphobo 2000 emptied it's contents into the back of his head.
Blood splatter was cascaded in the direction of hoochan.
"Gross...." quipped emerald.
The other's moved around to argo's still illuminated screen.
Gnr read it aloud, "FFR Anti-Mash activated."
Before the madness and panic subsided, hoochan managed to elevate it to a whole new level, as he fell to the ground and shuddered violently.
He died of fast acting explosive AIDS from being exposed to argo's blood.
Comment