TWG LVI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition) - Postgame WOLVES WIN

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #31
    Re: TWG LVI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition) WOLVES WIN

    Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
    ****. i thought she was the next manmimi.

    waitwut
    no, apparently he's the next darkshark

    Comment

    • pntballa18
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 3357

      #32
      Re: TWG LVI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition) WOLVES WIN

      oh and triple post

      how did you two find each other, seth and thundersrike?


      also why did you not come out to roundbox?

      Comment

      • thunderstrike687
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2003
        • 785

        #33
        Re: TWG LVI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition) WOLVES WIN

        called it. only wolf i didnt call was DDR. ask seth and manti. you guys sucked ass. too bad my team was worse.


        Originally posted by Adamaja456
        yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
        Originally posted by twiggy_2004
        i love a food

        Comment

        • thunderstrike687
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2003
          • 785

          #34
          Re: TWG LVI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition) WOLVES WIN

          PS about roundbox hes a ****ing asshole whos never online when i am.


          Originally posted by Adamaja456
          yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
          Originally posted by twiggy_2004
          i love a food

          Comment

          • thunderstrike687
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2003
            • 785

            #35
            Re: TWG LVI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition) WOLVES WIN

            oh, and i love how i never get any credit in any game for anything. **** this im not playing anymore. im re-retiring. blow me.


            Originally posted by Adamaja456
            yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
            Originally posted by twiggy_2004
            i love a food

            Comment

            • edubardus
              RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
              • Sep 2003
              • 797

              #36
              Re: TWG LVI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition) WOLVES WIN

              halley screwed up and gave pnt the boost he needed the first 3 phases. Pnt's actions turned extremely suspicious by night 2 and day 2. I don't know how people like dooey kept thinking pnt was human while convicting others for concluding pnt was a wolf.

              Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

              Comment

              • pntballa18
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 3357

                #37
                Re: TWG LVI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition) WOLVES WIN

                Originally posted by edubardus
                halley screwed up and gave pnt the boost he needed the first 3 phases. Pnt's actions turned extremely suspicious by night 2 and day 2. I don't know how people like dooey kept thinking pnt was human while convicting others for concluding pnt was a wolf.
                most of the people who did think any of us were suspicious were killed right away.

                that in itself should have been suspicious, but i guess no one noticed that

                Comment

                • edubardus
                  RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 797

                  #38
                  Re: TWG LVI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition) WOLVES WIN

                  Originally posted by pntballa18
                  most of the people who did think any of us were suspicious were killed right away.

                  that in itself should have been suspicious, but i guess no one noticed that
                  exactly

                  Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                  Comment

                  • SethSquall
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 5477

                    #39
                    Re: TWG LVI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition) WOLVES WIN

                    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                    Seth should have made more of a deal about finding that fairy on pnt, as pnt was cornered, and you guys kinda let him off the hook
                    You think? I was too scarred about getting wolfed, I didn't know how to go about it without revealing myself though, I wanted to find link first. Half the reason I pulled that stunt of drawing PNT out as Midna, if it went how I planned I could bring down on both the fairy and the fact he claimed to me.

                    Ah well I thought I should of made a bigger deal as well, I wasn't sure how I could of though, I still had no one I could trust with the info.

                    Originally posted by thunderstrike687
                    oh, and i love how i never get any credit in any game for anything. **** this im not playing anymore. im re-retiring. blow me.
                    No fair play to thunder he did call every fucking wolf. He played this game well. He also had me down as Midna night one. I didn't reveal myself then either as I should.

                    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                    How was the game? Enjoyable?
                    I thought the game was brilliant, my favorite game so far. Highly enjoyable and would play again.

                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    Thunder why didn't you contact me Q_Q
                    You were never fucking online.

                    Originally posted by meno_rocks123
                    I knew pnt was a wolf lol.
                    Yea, a lot of use called it too. I kept my eye on him, then I called him, I wouldn't of said the whole "I was stolen from" thing otherwise. You all wanted to fucking light arrow me to prove it though didn't you.

                    Apart from not calling Pnt on the fairy because I didn't want to get wolved, I think I did alright guys, The only time I wasn't active is when my Dad took my Internet wire out. So I was more active than a lot of you twats. Oh and to all you guys on the outside going "lol you suck",

                    Shut up
                    ,

                    Seriously, I'm so going to call you on everything you do from now on.

                    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                    Co-MVP goes to Seth for the thief trap. awesome piece of work there.
                    Thanks. You're the only one who thinks it was a good'un, everyone else still wanting to bloody shoot me, seriously. As if we didn't have enough against PNT already. Jesus christ.
                    Last edited by SethSquall; 01-11-2008, 10:35 AM.
                    Originally posted by Tibs
                    I love you, you Welsh ****

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #40
                      Re: TWG LVI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition) WOLVES WIN

                      As for the thief trap, i was going for a similar type thing when i was stolen from, only it obviously didn't work as well.

                      Comment

                      • SethSquall
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 5477

                        #41
                        Re: TWG LVI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition) WOLVES WIN

                        Good game Pnt =D

                        To be I had you down as Zant, I annoyed manti with my thinking out loud with it hehe.

                        But really, good game mate.
                        Originally posted by Tibs
                        I love you, you Welsh ****

                        Comment

                        • T3hDDRKid
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 754

                          #42
                          Re: TWG LVI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition) WOLVES WIN

                          Brilliant move, Seth.

                          Everybody else did alright, except the ones that sucked.
                          Originally posted by MalReynolds
                          it just goes with what I said

                          what brought this country together?

                          desegregation

                          we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                          let's start with baseball

                          Comment

                          • thunderstrike687
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 785

                            #43
                            Re: TWG LVI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition) WOLVES WIN

                            Originally posted by T3hDDRKid

                            except the ones that sucked.
                            like you.


                            Originally posted by Adamaja456
                            yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                            Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                            i love a food

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #44
                              Re: TWG LVI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition) WOLVES WIN

                              Personally, DDR was the only wolf I don't think I would've pegged.

                              Everyone else was pretty obvious after the emerald lynching.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #45
                                Re: TWG LVI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition) - postgame WOLVES WIN

                                Archived 5-21-2014 5:40 PM EST
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...