TWG LVI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition) - Postgame WOLVES WIN

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • argo15
    FFR Veteran
    • May 2006
    • 1863

    #16
    Re: TWG LVI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition) WOLVES WIN

    save a spot in the host signups.

    Comment

    • vashthestampede0987
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2004
      • 2997

      #17
      Re: TWG LVI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition) WOLVES WIN

      Pnt, I'm even talking in the beginning of the game. I'm talking as a whole. and ddr, you've still been around long enough to be considered a vet amongst these other kids
      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I hate myself.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight
      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

      Comment

      • pntballa18
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 3357

        #18
        Re: TWG LVI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition) WOLVES WIN

        alright you play the next TWG

        we'll all get to see the mighty vash play for the first night and then get bored and ask for a sub.

        Comment

        • vashthestampede0987
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 2997

          #19
          Re: TWG LVI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition) WOLVES WIN

          I'll give myself 3 hours into night 1.
          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


          Originally posted by Synthlight
          I hate myself.

          Cheers,

          Synthlight
          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

          Comment

          • Litodude
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2006
            • 4548

            #20
            Re: TWG LVI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition) WOLVES WIN

            Yea, pretty much humans/blues were screwed from night 1. pnt won all of your hearts when he wrongfully accused Halley of being a wolf. EVEN THOUGH she clearly stated she was joking, you all had a straight-set mind. It was obvious she wasn't wolf from the convo when she said, "I don't know who the other wolves are, I don't have a list."

            ...I think the only person to have caught that was edu and he was dead then.
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

            dude
            out west?
            the fuck kinda location is west?
            am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


            Originally posted by lurker
            remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

            http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #21
              Re: TWG LVI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition) WOLVES WIN

              for future knowledge

              halleys is a guy

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #22
                Re: TWG LVI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition) WOLVES WIN

                Originally posted by roundbox
                ****ing gay rookie move
                Thunder why didn't you contact me Q_Q
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • Litodude
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 4548

                  #23
                  Re: TWG LVI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition) WOLVES WIN

                  rofl
                  Originally posted by t-rogdor
                  i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                  dude
                  out west?
                  the fuck kinda location is west?
                  am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                  Originally posted by lurker
                  remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                  http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                  Comment

                  • vashthestampede0987
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 2997

                    #24
                    Re: TWG LVI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition) WOLVES WIN

                    Originally posted by pntballa18
                    for future knowledge

                    halleys is a guy
                    ****. i thought she was the next manmimi.

                    waitwut
                    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    I hate myself.

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight
                    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                    Comment

                    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                      nobody fiffers anymore.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 2440

                      #25
                      Re: TWG LVI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition) WOLVES WIN

                      Host signups tonight please, otherwise I get midnight ninja'd again
                      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                      Comment

                      • Litodude
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 4548

                        #26
                        Re: TWG LVI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition) WOLVES WIN

                        oh i got ninja'd. i rofl'd at pnt didn't know
                        Originally posted by t-rogdor
                        i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                        dude
                        out west?
                        the fuck kinda location is west?
                        am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                        Originally posted by lurker
                        remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                        http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #27
                          Re: TWG LVI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition) WOLVES WIN

                          Actions are up go have a gander. Putting up Host signups now.

                          How was the game? Enjoyable?
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • meno_rocks123
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 2324

                            #28
                            Re: TWG LVI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition) WOLVES WIN

                            I knew pnt was a wolf lol.

                            Comment

                            • dooey100
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 370

                              #29
                              Re: TWG LVI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition) WOLVES WIN

                              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                              Actions are up go have a gander. Putting up Host signups now.

                              How was the game? Enjoyable?
                              I liked it


                              I definately need to be more sceptical next time.

                              Comment

                              • pntballa18
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 3357

                                #30
                                Re: TWG LVI: The War for Hyrule (Expert Edition) WOLVES WIN

                                Originally posted by meno_rocks123
                                I knew pnt was a wolf lol.
                                everyone did

                                but it didn't matter

                                Comment

                                Working...