I just went through the thread and saw that there are at least three people that I can sub due to inactivity: makilaz, thunder, and gnr. Can I sub one of them?
I just went through the thread and saw that there are at least three people that I can sub due to inactivity: makilaz, thunder, and gnr. Can I sub one of them?
You're a ****ing asshole for trying to sub people based on thread activity. I've been active on AIM, and that's what counts. If I hadn't posted once, or I hadn't been online at ALL the whole game, then I could see why you'd want to sub. But that doesn't apply here.
I just went through the thread and saw that there are at least three people that I can sub due to inactivity: makilaz, thunder, and gnr. Can I sub one of them?
dear matt,
**** you.
bye.
Originally posted by Adamaja456
yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
Comment