TWG LV: Harry Potter Books 1-7

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #136
    Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

    Halley is the rebel, a wolf. Veritserum was used on halley and role has been revealed.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • freakysnots
      八一
      • Aug 2004
      • 2904

      #137
      Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

      [18:06] freakysnots: Hi.
      [18:06] Halleys4th: hello
      [18:06] *** Auto-response sent to Halleys4th: I am currently away from the computer.
      [18:06] freakysnots: I hear you are rebel.
      [18:06] freakysnots: Since rebel picked to go on wolves' side.
      [18:06] freakysnots: That makes you a wolf.
      [18:06] freakysnots: Am I right?
      [18:07] Halleys4th: no no
      [18:07] freakysnots: Are you claiming you aren't the rebel?
      [18:07] Halleys4th: correct
      [18:07] freakysnots: Interesting.
      [18:07] freakysnots: Trav tells me otherwise.
      [18:07] freakysnots: Can it be that he is lying?
      [18:07] Halleys4th: might be
      [18:08] freakysnots: I don't know.
      [18:08] freakysnots: Why would trav lie about something like this?
      [18:09] Halleys4th: I'm not sure- he seemed like he was playing it straight as an arrow up until this
      [18:09] freakysnots: But look at the thread.
      [18:09] freakysnots: In big bold words.

      I knew it.

      Comment

      • pntballa18
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 3357

        #138
        Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

        I can't wait until postgame so i can tear this game apart

        Comment

        • travman301
          #swagdog
          • Mar 2004
          • 2641

          #139
          Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

          This game is over.

          I'll post more later.

          Comment

          • Halleys5thConcerto
            FFR Player
            • May 2007
            • 30

            #140
            Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

            I'm the rebel, and I have sided with the wolves.

            Comment

            • freakysnots
              八一
              • Aug 2004
              • 2904

              #141
              Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

              ^ Quick, someone vigi.

              Comment

              • edubardus
                RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                • Sep 2003
                • 797

                #142
                Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

                this game makes me laugh.

                Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                Comment

                • meno_rocks123
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 2324

                  #143
                  Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

                  holy **** I can't believe you didn't lynch trav.
                  I'm coming out now. I am the recorder and you can guess what I'm thinking when you see my recordings:

                  1. Darkmanticorex2, sethsquall, travman301, and litodude
                  2. sethsquall, heavy, thunderstrike, halley
                  3. travman, freaksnots, thunder, makilaz

                  Note that matt and trav could have agreed to both come out as a seer and whoever didn't get seered/lynched would be "proved" human.

                  PS: I'm the guy who used the deathly hallows on matt.

                  Comment

                  • emerald000
                    the Mathemagician~
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 1320

                    #144
                    Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

                    You seem to forget that I used a deadly hallow on trav and it came out that trav was the human seer. Also, seth was a wolf so it also clears up trav name. So please, sit down and calm yourself. The game is in our hands and don't destroy that. Please.

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #145
                      Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

                      fuck you edu

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • pntballa18
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 3357

                        #146
                        Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

                        Originally posted by rzr
                        fuck you edu
                        he's telling the truth, you've ****ed up more than i did when i hosted

                        and that's pretty bad.

                        Comment

                        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                          nobody fiffers anymore.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 2440

                          #147
                          Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

                          Originally posted by pntballa18
                          he's telling the truth, you've ****ed up more than i did when i hosted

                          and that's pretty bad.










                          PS QFE
                          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #148
                            Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

                            Originally posted by meno_rocks123
                            3. travman, freaksnots, thunder, makilaz
                            This lies. Your last list has no wolves in it.

                            Comment

                            • thunderstrike687
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 785

                              #149
                              Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

                              it did before you went human dumbass.


                              Originally posted by Adamaja456
                              yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                              Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                              i love a food

                              Comment

                              • Litodude
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 4548

                                #150
                                Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

                                lmao
                                Originally posted by edubardus
                                this game makes me laugh.
                                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                                i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                                dude
                                out west?
                                the fuck kinda location is west?
                                am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                                Originally posted by lurker
                                remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                                http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                                Comment

                                Working...