TWG LIV SAW V postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #31
    Re: TWG LIV SAW V postgame

    i think the cycle goes

    simple game, medium game, elaborate game, mystery game

    the cycle leads us back to simple game, so a simple game seems fine to me.

    also DBZ? =\

    Comment

    • argo15
      FFR Veteran
      • May 2006
      • 1863

      #32
      Re: TWG LIV SAW V postgame

      *waitz for host signups* I got a game idea i may do after rzrs.

      Comment

      • thunderstrike687
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2003
        • 785

        #33
        Re: TWG LIV SAW V postgame

        i won this game. end of story. gg me. blow me.


        Originally posted by Adamaja456
        yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
        Originally posted by twiggy_2004
        i love a food

        Comment

        • jwcgator
          RIP ffrtokens
          • May 2005
          • 2221

          #34
          Re: TWG LIV SAW V postgame

          Yeah i missed everything due to my brother coming and whisking me away to his house.

          etc

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #35
            Re: TWG LIV SAW V postgame

            Originally posted by pntballa18
            I didn't give you away, the only reason freaky found out you were wolf seeker was because he took a random guess at you and you didn't have any evidence proving you weren't.
            This is not true. The only people online at that time was manti and xero who had been afk the whole time.

            You said you were just talking with the seeker, and I told manti to post that convo. Manti refused and gave up eventually.

            There is a better explination, but I don't feel like writing it up.
            Last edited by freakysnots; 12-19-2007, 01:41 PM.

            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #36
              Re: TWG LIV SAW V postgame

              Originally posted by freakysnots
              This is not true. The only people online at that time was manti and xero who had been afk the whole time.

              You said you were just talking with the seeker, and I told manti to post that convo. Manti refused and gave up eventually.

              There is a better explination, but I don't feel like writing it up.
              which is pretty much exactly what i said. you took a guess and he didn't have any evidence disproving it.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #37
                Re: TWG LIV SAW V postgame

                Archived 5-21-2014 5:34 PM EST
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                Working...