TWG LIV SAW V postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #16
    Re: TWG LIV SAW V postgame

    Hmmmm, interesting. I gotta tell you guys: never host and play at the same time. I got to play with all these vets this game and i sucked >< I was so preoccupied with my host position I didn't get to use my full prowess in this game. At least I won though...

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • freakysnots
      八一
      • Aug 2004
      • 2904

      #17
      Re: TWG LIV SAW V postgame

      Oh wow, wasn't expecting trav to kill seers. I guess random.org screwed me over yet again. I wanted a shield

      lol manti got gassed

      Comment

      • x3Mamimi
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2006
        • 513

        #18
        Re: TWG LIV SAW V postgame

        twgXrzr (4:12:00 PM): ok, we gotta talk
        x3Mamimi (4:12:10 PM): why?
        twgXrzr (4:12:45 PM): On behalf on manti, emerald, myself, and a few others (names remaingin unmentioned) do you or do you not heave a penis?
        x3Mamimi (4:13:12 PM): ah ha ha.




        Exactly, ah ha ha.



        As for my role, yeah, I was completely clear on having to kill JWC, as for the rest of it, I wasn't sure. Seems most people had more than one objective, and in retrospect, I guess mine was 'kill JWC' 'Kill Humans'. I was just thrown off by the 'you have an obsession with saving people' 'you can kill a human each night, but will you?'

        Either way. I <3 Manti. u R Mamimazing!
        jwcgator: mah mee mee
        merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #19
          Re: TWG LIV SAW V postgame

          Heavylee and x3mamimi are female.

          In b4 "There are no womanz on the internetz"
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #20
            Re: TWG LIV SAW V postgame

            Ok, Dr. Rzr has his professional diagnosis.

            twgXrzr (7:12:15 PM): ok, we gotta talk
            x3Mamimi (7:12:31 PM): why?
            twgXrzr (7:13:04 PM): On behalf on manti, emerald, myself, and a few others (names remaingin unmentioned) do you or do you not heave a penis?
            x3Mamimi (7:13:34 PM): ah ha ha.
            twgXrzr (7:13:43 PM): Not an answer.....
            twgXrzr (7:14:57 PM): cue jeopardy theme music
            x3Mamimi (7:15:18 PM): What do you think?
            twgXrzr (7:15:50 PM): I think....I think I want you to answer my question with a statement, not a question.
            x3Mamimi (7:16:17 PM): I don't think it's nearly as fun that way.
            twgXrzr (7:16:45 PM): Well then I will post my official diagnosis =p
            twgXrzr (7:18:08 PM): which is as follows
            twgXrzr (7:20:26 PM): I have 3 conclusions: you are either a girl and not good at defending yourself as to your gender. Or DBP has some issues with creating make-believe online girlfriends. Or, you are a man (not getting inito how that came to be) and you and DBP are gay. That I will leave alone.x3Mamimi (7:20:58 PM): What exactly does it matter as to what my gender is?
            twgXrzr (7:21:50 PM): Because it's much easier to post something like this: "I vote mamimi because she is a wolf" than posting this "I vote mamimi because he or she is a wolf"
            x3Mamimi (7:22:17 PM): then just chose whichever you prefer, I won't be offended either way.
            twgXrzr (7:22:37 PM): Ok, shall I try another tactic here?
            x3Mamimi (7:22:45 PM): hm?
            twgXrzr (7:23:17 PM): I would like to ask you personally, off of TWG and FFR. One online person to another, honestly, wtf is it lol.
            x3Mamimi (7:23:48 PM): I don't generally socialize in such ways with people online.
            twgXrzr (7:24:24 PM): Nor do I, however, I'm just asking now for me. Less for everyone else to know.
            x3Mamimi (7:24:46 PM): I don't think anyone else wants to know.
            twgXrzr (7:25:18 PM): Ok, think what you want. I'd like to know.
            x3Mamimi (7:25:32 PM): But there's no reason for me to tell you.
            x3Mamimi (7:25:40 PM): it should be obvious, but ask around if you like.
            twgXrzr (7:25:43 PM): There's no reason for you to not.

            I percieve her to be a girl. However, may I suggest counceling?
            Heehee just playing with you

            DarkManticoreX2 (7:27:09 PM): shes a girl
            DarkManticoreX2 (7:27:12 PM): wtf?
            twgXrzr (7:27:27 PM): rofl, i know that >< i'm having fun lol

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • x3Mamimi
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2006
              • 513

              #21
              Re: TWG LIV SAW V postgame

              O.o I'm a guy.
              jwcgator: mah mee mee
              merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #22
                Re: TWG LIV SAW V postgame

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                There are no womanz on the internetz
                don't say those things!

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • x3Mamimi
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 513

                  #23
                  Re: TWG LIV SAW V postgame

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction

                  1. Flaw - redrumfortherich (builder) - (shot in the face by shotgun ****er Mamimi day 1)

                  I'm really upset by that, by the way.
                  jwcgator: mah mee mee
                  merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #24
                    Re: TWG LIV SAW V postgame

                    Originally posted by rzr
                    don't say those things!
                    Rzr is female, I get it now.

                    Seriously though. Making wolves come out to humans is a very bad Idea.

                    Someone throw up a Host thread. I believe Rzr wanted to host her Harry potter themed TWG.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #25
                      Re: TWG LIV SAW V postgame

                      Originally posted by emerald000
                      Mine was so easy to complete after the serial killer went out in the public... I really didn't get why he made that move, but at least it made me won.
                      OH, NO

                      Incase you missed it, freaky revealed me in the thread because he was a paranoid idiot. I was helping him by trading roles for info, etc, then he went on some tangent that I'm the wolf seeker, and there's no reason even denying it because he knows it's true. this is why i sided with the wolves, to spite freaky. I believe i mentioned that multiple times. So, who ever thinks i was dumb enough to come out by myself,

                      **** you

                      to everyone who said over and over again that I was lying about my objectives,

                      Regretful Serial Killer
                      Objective: Kill 4 people. Survive.

                      **** you

                      to manti for almost killing me after I sided with him over freaky,

                      **** you

                      to everyone that said they were going to vote with the wolves and I, only to turn around and screw me over,

                      **** you

                      to pyro, who was convinced I was lazarus and still wanted to put off reviving me, because he needed to help a friend out, and then you got killed that night, like i said would happen,

                      **** you

                      and most of all, to freaky, who screwed the whole game for me because you were convinced i was wolf seeker, secretly trying to kill you,

                      **** you

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #26
                        Re: TWG LIV SAW V postgame

                        Originally posted by pntballa18
                        to manti for almost killing me after I sided with him over freaky,

                        I almost killed you because you were blabing info everywhere.

                        In fact, If I had shot you, I wouldn't have been found out. You were the reason freaky found out I was wolf seeker, Basically because you couldn't keep your fat trap shut.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • X3R0H0UR
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 540

                          #27
                          Re: TWG LIV SAW V postgame

                          it was only half luck i cursed pyro night one, i wanted to test the ability (before i talked to FJ about how it worked I decided to do it) and since he was looking for laz I took a shot on it. I call only half luck on that. otherwise, i would have been more involved. good game concept though.
                          Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #28
                            Re: TWG LIV SAW V postgame

                            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                            I almost killed you because you were blabing info everywhere.

                            In fact, If I had shot you, I wouldn't have been found out. You were the reason freaky found out I was wolf seeker, Basically because you couldn't keep your fat trap shut.
                            I didn't give you away, the only reason freaky found out you were wolf seeker was because he took a random guess at you and you didn't have any evidence proving you weren't.

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #29
                              Re: TWG LIV SAW V postgame

                              Don't have time for an elaborate thingy so ima dude and here, I don't have time right now to wait until the sign upsa are up, will repost when I can. Enjoy and please read it!!

                              THIS IS MY IDEA FOR THE TWG GAME. I HAVE TO POST IT HERE BECAUSE THE SCHOOL COMPUTERS ARE BUSTED. and I know I just did a DBZ one, I just didn't anticipate the jTWG one being chosen and I had this one for a while now ><



                              Dragon Ball Z: the Wrath of the condemned!

                              With the universe in chaos and the research development of the “chameleon poncho” the earth as we know it is in turmoil. A foreign ship lands on earth’s soil and from it a smoky mist erupts, shadowing the inhabitants of the ship. Several figures are seen emerging from the ship but immediately disappear. They are no where to be found. The saviors of the world are searching the planet for the seven dragon balls. They come across a gathering of people and the newly found friends are quickly welcomed into the group. As the troop continues its search, they find something odd…

                              FUSIONS

                              Fusion’s can be done on night 2, day 3, night 5, day 6, and night 7. Fusion takes 2 players of any side and “fuses” either the player or the item. If the players are “fused” and guarded both are guarded. It goes for seers wolfing and vigi’s.
                              Humans and cursed humans may not fuse with anyone unless otherwise instructed by a Dragon ball.



                              ITEMS:

                              Dragon ball 1- vigi
                              [u][b]Dragon ball 2-[/b[u/] guard
                              Dragon ball 3-- seer
                              Dragon ball 4-- fusion
                              Dragon ball 5-- vigi/guard/seer/fusion pick one.
                              Dragon ball 6-- day kill, seer, guard, or fusion
                              Dragon ball 7-- vigi/guard/seer/fusion pick two
                              Trained psychological maintenance (TPM)- - gain 2 vigi’s/guards/ seers/fusion for 2 nights.
                              Trunk’s sword-- if given to a wolf, wolf automatically dies. If given to a human or blue it “guards” them for the night or day. They pick. Trunks start with this item.
                              R.A.D.A.R.- - “Finds” Either dragon balls 4 or 5. Your pick, once found you see who has it as well. You may choose to “steal” it from them without their knowledge, or let them keep it.
                              Freeza’s spaceship – - if given to a wolf protects ALL SPECIAL WOLVES (this does not include reg. Wolves or cursed wolves) from lynching the next day. If a human gets it, s/he “sees” the location of 1 wolf. If a blue gets it, s/he “sees” the TRUE role of ANY PLAYER of their choice. Dead or alive. Freeza starts with this item.
                              Instant transmission- - dies, then comes back. Used twice before discarded. 2 wolves are given this power at the beginning of the game, 3 humans and 1 blue. Goku and piccolo start with this item.
                              Senzu Bean- - saves yourself for 1 night of your disgression. If you are dead by the time your turn to “save” yourself roles around, you are resurrected.
                              The Wolves:
                              Ruthless wolf-Majin Buu- once during the game this wolf sees a cursed human and kills it. If the cursed human is already dead, the ruthless wolf is dead as well. Seers red to human seer (limited and reg.) and green to any item seering.
                              Wolf seer-Cell- seers any player, dead or alive. Seers red to human seer, blue item seering.
                              Wolf guardian-Freiza- guards any player. Seers red to human seer, green to item seering.
                              Lone wolf (s)-Evil Saiyan- allowed 2 kills per game. If the humans have not killed a min. of 1 wolf and a max. Of 3 by the 5th night the lone wolf turns into a mason and is given the name of 1 wolf or 1 blue, their choice. Seers red to any seer EXCEPT LIMITED WOLF SEER (which seers as blue). Dies 6th night.
                              Wolf thief-Cell JR 1.- attempts to steal an item from any player. Sends in a PM each night with 2 names for every 7 players remaining to “search” Seers red to limited human and green to seer.
                              Wolf byproduct-Broly- A human and a wolf mate, producing this wolf. No spec. Power but turns to human on the 3rd night. Seers green to all. Dies 4th night.
                              Limited wolf seer-Cooler- cannot seer a dead person, only living ones. Seers red. Dies 3rd night.
                              Wolf resserector-Cell JR 2- Brings 1 wolf back to night every other night. Seers green to limited human seer and purple to reg. Human seer.
                              Vampire wolf-Garlic JR- chooses to “convert” a human to wolf every other night. Seers green to ALL.
                              The Blues:
                              Guardian-Goku- chooses one player to “guard” the life of each night. Seers blue to limited wolf and human seers and green to reg. Wolf and human seers.
                              Seer-Gohan - Chooses 1 player to “see” the color of each night. Seers blue to all.
                              Thief-Vegeta- Chooses 2 players for every 7 to “search” for items. Seers red to both wolf seers. Green to human seer.
                              Charitable-Krillin- Chooses 1 person for every 6 to “ask” for an item and “donate” to another player. Seers blue to all.
                              Converter-Piccolo- chooses a player to “convert” into a human each night. If the chosen player is already human, the conversion is failed and sent to the Vampire Wolf. Seers blue to human seer, red to wolf seer, green to lim. Wolf seer and purple to lim. Human seer.
                              Savior-Trunks- Chooses 1 player to either guard from being converted (either side) or guard the life of. Seers blue to wolves, green to lim. Human seer and purple to human seer (reg).
                              Human resserector-King Kai- brings 1 human back every other night. Seers blue to all.
                              Intimidated
                              Humans/wolves:
                              Cursed humans-Lao Teah-[/color] human that affects the items and positions of other players but not itself. Seers purple to all.
                              Humans (Hercule’s Fan Club):
                              Malaga- Average human (with no life), seers green on odd nights, purple on even.
                              Renthrash- Average human (with no life), seers purple on odd nights, green on even
                              Selbran- Average human (with no life) seers green on odd nights, purple on even.
                              Lithagra- Average human (with no life) seers purple on odd nights, green on even
                              Tansala- Average human (with no life) seers green on odd nights, purple on even.
                              Lisereth- Average human (with no life) seers purple on odd nights, green on even
                              Venslsik - Average human (with no life) seers green on odd nights, purple on even.
                              Teranatia- Average human (with no life) seers purple on odd nights, green on even

                              RULES:
                              The resserections are done on the same night so that its not obvious if the person brought back is a wolf or a human.

                              Ressersevctions are done on nights 2, 4, 6, 8 etc.

                              The conversions are done on nights 1, 3, 5, 7 etc. Once converted you MAY NOT WORK FOR THE OTHER SIDE. If converted to a wolf you MUST work as a wolf, and vice versa.

                              Fusion’s can be done on night 2, day 3, night 5, day 6, and night 7. Fusion takes 2 players of any side and “fuses” either the player or the item. If the players are “fused” and guarded both are guarded. It goes for seers wolfing and vigi’s.

                              All items can be given or passed.

                              If in possession of a dragon ball you seer green as a wolf, red as human, purple as a blue, and blue as a purple.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • x3Mamimi
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 513

                                #30
                                Re: TWG LIV SAW V postgame

                                Let me know when we're playing a semi normal game.

                                PEACE.
                                jwcgator: mah mee mee
                                merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                                Comment

                                Working...