TWG LIV- Saw V

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #241
    Re: TWG LIV- Saw V

    I seer role titles. Mamimi's is Master Wolf. Put 2 and 2 together.

    Comment

    • flawofhumanity
      MMM WATCHA SAY
      • Apr 2004
      • 628

      #242
      Re: TWG LIV- Saw V

      Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
      lol @ sex jokes towards DBP's girlfriend.

      sup
      o hai dbp (saved my death post for something important, eh?)
      Originally posted by pntballa18
      flaw cause he's well hung


      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #243
        Re: TWG LIV- Saw V

        I'll kill her when I get home.. It's been a crazy day... sorry about the delay. I also have PMs to deal with and shit to log.
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • FictionJunction
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 3843

          #244
          Re: TWG LIV- Saw V

          sorry about the huge delay, guys. Life, etc.

          Mamimi has been insta'd.

          Night ends when I get back to Panama (I'm traveling today to NY to get on a plane to Panama on Sunday. I should arrive around 10pm EST). Sorry!
          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          wow

          Comment

          • x3Mamimi
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2006
            • 513

            #245
            Re: TWG LIV- Saw V

            I'm a guy O.o
            jwcgator: mah mee mee
            merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

            Comment

            • X3R0H0UR
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 540

              #246
              Re: TWG LIV- Saw V

              <--- is not suprised at all
              Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #247
                Re: TWG LIV- Saw V

                Originally posted by x3Mamimi
                I'm a guy O.o
                Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                lol @ sex jokes towards DBP's girlfriend.
                Makes this kinda akward.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #248
                  Re: TWG LIV- Saw V

                  Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                  lol @ sex jokes towards DBP's girlfriend.

                  sup
                  Rofl, pnt told me.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 1206

                    #249
                    Re: TWG LIV- Saw V

                    Originally posted by rzr
                    Rofl, pnt told me.
                    k.


                    Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #250
                      Re: TWG LIV- Saw V

                      Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                      k.
                      Anywho......question: When is night over?

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #251
                        Re: TWG LIV- Saw V

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        Night ends when I get back to Panama (I'm traveling today to NY to get on a plane to Panama on Sunday. I should arrive around 10pm EST). Sorry!
                        This.

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #252
                          Re: TWG LIV- Saw V

                          Originally posted by Makilaz
                          This.
                          Mmmmmmk bby, thanks.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #253
                            Re: TWG LIV- Saw V

                            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                            Makes this kinda akward.
                            Yeeeaaaahhh......Explanatio at all?...On second thought, I don't want one k?

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • pntballa18
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 3357

                              #254
                              Re: TWG LIV- Saw V

                              wtf this game sucks when i leave

                              you guys suck

                              Comment

                              • FictionJunction
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3843

                                #255
                                Re: TWG LIV- Saw V

                                sorry about the incredible delay. I got back home today at 1am EST. I went straight to bed and just woke up.

                                MassFlavour has been found dead with a small needle stuck in his neck. It was too small and too fast for anyone to be preemptive.

                                2. travman - Rbennie362
                                4. makilaz - benderchan
                                6. seth - sethsquall
                                7. emerald - emerald3x0
                                9. xero - thespindokta
                                13. rzr - twgxrzr
                                14. thunderstrike - thunderstrike687
                                16. jwc - jwcgator2

                                day 3 has now begun. it will end wednesday at 5pm EST.
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...