Guys a seering tells us JWC is defo red. I say we vote JWC. Mamimi might be covering for someone and I'm suspicious that she is that upfront about it all.
Guys a seering tells us JWC is defo red. I say we vote JWC. Mamimi might be covering for someone and I'm suspicious that she is that upfront about it all.
I second that motion. Official bandwaggon =p JWC
Originally posted by darkshark
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Originally posted by aperson
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
Guys a seering tells us JWC is defo red. I say we vote JWC. Mamimi might be covering for someone and I'm suspicious that she is that upfront about it all.
I seer'd Mamimi as the Master Wolf. Lynch her today, and we can get jwc next day, I can even seer him to figure out what his role is.
BenderChan (3:15:58 PM): could be an item interfering
BenderChan (3:16:03 PM): I know for sure mamimi is the MW
BenderChan (3:16:12 PM): we lynch her today, we can get jwc next day
twgXrzr (3:16:23 PM): kk
BenderChan (3:16:39 PM): so change your vote back to mamimi, so we can insta
Changing back to mamimi, though i think she's already been insta'd
Originally posted by darkshark
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Originally posted by aperson
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
Comment