TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #256
    Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

    I still think it's total BS. Manti knew he was going to be converted, which means he had to work for the wolves. Regardless of whether or not he could become human later in the game, at that point he was a wolf, and thus broke the rules by selling out the rest of the wolves.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #257
      Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

      Meno just made up for woling me in the spirit game.

      Mak: if you would have just said: "I'm not converting lito. I'm converting you." I woulda stopped feeding the convo to pnt right then. I thought you were taking my idea about converting lito. Which is why I continued.

      and then when I realized you were not converting lito, I knew all of us (wolves) were screwed. So I tried to save myself.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #258
        Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

        I didn't expect you to actually be feeding that to someone else in the first place. At the very least, you could've told pnt to NOT post the convo.
        Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 12-8-2007, 10:34 AM.

        Comment

        • X3R0H0UR
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 540

          #259
          Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

          Originally posted by meno_rocks123
          Manti fed the convo through to pnt [SIZE=5]IN REAL TIME[SIZE=2].

          WEEEEEEeee
          Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #260
            Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

            Originally posted by Makilaz
            I didn't expect you to actually be feeding that to someone else in the first place. At the very least, you could've told pnt to NOT post the convo.
            Pnt was a lone wolf, which is why I was feeding it to him. He decided to try to stay working with the humans.

            AKA, wolves got ****ed by lone wolves not wanting to be wolves

            sorry mak, I keep hitting edit instead of quote.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #261
              Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

              God damn it, he was lone wolf first time we tried this game too.

              Comment

              • pntballa18
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 3357

                #262
                Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

                Originally posted by Makilaz
                wah wah wah i'm mad cause i still dont know that i shouldn't reveal my wolf buddies wah wah wah
                yeah, you should really work on that

                Comment

                • Makilaz
                  TWG Princess
                  • May 2006
                  • 1094

                  #263
                  Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

                  **** you pnt. There was no reason that should not have worked. I converted Manti, so I should be able to tell him the wolves without him going and completely selling us out.

                  Comment

                  • pntballa18
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 3357

                    #264
                    Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

                    Originally posted by Makilaz
                    I converted Manti
                    we had no proof of that, therefore your argument is useless

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #265
                      Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

                      If BDN had been on at the time, you would've. Anyway, I don't care anymore. The game was a draw, there's no sense arguing about it at this point.

                      Comment

                      • pntballa18
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 3357

                        #266
                        Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

                        This game was not a draw, it was a human win 100%. There is no possible way the wolves could have won. Rzr would have been lynched, manti would most likely be converted back. You would be vigi'd. That leaves pyro. If my kill on him didn't prevail, we would kill him during the next day, after he killed one of us. Humans win.

                        Comment

                        • Makilaz
                          TWG Princess
                          • May 2006
                          • 1094

                          #267
                          Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

                          Regardless, Manti ruined it by selling out the wolves. BDN has my conversion PM, so he has proof I converted Manti when I told him I did. You can't say there's no evidence because there's the PM.

                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #268
                            Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

                            Originally posted by Makilaz
                            Regardless, Manti ruined it by selling out the wolves. BDN has my conversion PM, so he has proof I converted Manti when I told him I did. You can't say there's no evidence because there's the PM.
                            I know there's proof that you tried to convert him, bet we didn't have that proof yet. That's the point. Manti wasn't sure if he had been converted yet while he was feeding me the convo.

                            Comment

                            • Makilaz
                              TWG Princess
                              • May 2006
                              • 1094

                              #269
                              Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

                              Well then, seems the reasonable thing to do would be to wait and see what happens, rather than jumping the gun.

                              Comment

                              • pntballa18
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 3357

                                #270
                                Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

                                Originally posted by Makilaz
                                Well then, seems the reasonable thing to do would be to wait and see what happens, rather than jumping the gun.
                                well, it's also pretty reasonable to not tell a random person who all your wolf buddies were.

                                Too bad what we did actually got us the win.

                                Comment

                                Working...