TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #226
    Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

    [00:05] freakysnots: cuz if he got the PM saying he was converted
    [00:05] freakysnots: then hes disqualifited
    [00:05] freakysnots: if he didn't get the PM and just assumes he is going to get converted
    [00:05] freakysnots: then he doesnt get disqualified

    Something like that.

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #227
      Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

      I'm pretty sure this game is a draw now. That **** manti pulled was definitely illegal, and completely ruined the game.

      Comment

      • heavylee
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 961

        #228
        Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

        ouch... I didn't know any of the wolves anyways...

        Comment

        • meno_rocks123
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2005
          • 2324

          #229
          Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

          rzr was already obvious but that's it.

          Comment

          • gnr61
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2005
            • 7251

            #230
            Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

            wow wtf
            squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

            Comment

            • freakysnots
              八一
              • Aug 2004
              • 2904

              #231
              Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

              I see BDN.

              Comment

              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                nobody fiffers anymore.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2006
                • 2440

                #232
                Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

                I got an official conversion PM from Maki.

                Manti, I hate you. If I ever make this game again, I will not let you in.

                GAME CANCELLED. I'm going to bed.
                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                Comment

                • Makilaz
                  TWG Princess
                  • May 2006
                  • 1094

                  #233
                  Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

                  **** You To Hell Manti.

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #234
                    Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

                    I didn't know there was a caps filter... O_o

                    Comment

                    • Litodude
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 4548

                      #235
                      Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

                      Hey what?
                      Originally posted by t-rogdor
                      i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                      dude
                      out west?
                      the fuck kinda location is west?
                      am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                      Originally posted by lurker
                      remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                      http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                      Comment

                      • Litodude
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 4548

                        #236
                        Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

                        ****ing the one time I'm a wolf sheesh.
                        Originally posted by t-rogdor
                        i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                        dude
                        out west?
                        the fuck kinda location is west?
                        am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                        Originally posted by lurker
                        remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                        http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                        Comment

                        • heavylee
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 961

                          #237
                          Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

                          what is wrong with people?? That is the third game that was cancelled on me!

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #238
                            Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

                            Originally posted by Makilaz
                            I'm pretty sure this game is a draw now. That **** manti pulled was definitely illegal, and completely ruined the game.
                            No, it was not illegal. and this game is not a draw It's a victory for the humans, and a loss for myself and the rest of the wolves. I had that convo running with pnt the entire time I was talking with you mak.

                            The reason I gave the convo to pnt was because I thought I did get you to convert Lito instead of me, which didn't end up being the case. Also, Pnt is one of the lone wolf masons, he could decide to go either way with the convo. As such, he decided to work for the humans. Also, I had already told pnt, flaw and fiction, before I went to you That I thought you three were the wolves.

                            @ BDN, You are retarted, denying me entry into another game again will do nothing for you. How about you tell your wolves not to sell out the entire team to someone before they are converted, or just sell out the entire team to a random player.

                            I won this game for the humans, Reguardless of If I was converted or not, The second mak told me I was actually converted and not lito, I was pissed because I knew all my info had gone to pnt anyway.

                            your wolves have sold each other out twice in a row and you're blaming it on me for playing this game the way it's supposed to be played.

                            ROFL
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #239
                              Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

                              Originally posted by freakysnots
                              Was this conversion official?

                              As in did BDN send him a PM, or he just assumed he was converted.
                              I was never sent a conversion pm from bdn, Which Is why I was trying to get mak killed before I converted.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • SethSquall
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 5477

                                #240
                                Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

                                Good game while it lasted.

                                I was ran btw.
                                Originally posted by Tibs
                                I love you, you Welsh ****

                                Comment

                                Working...