TWG XLIX postgame (Wolves win)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kilgamayan
    Super Scooter Happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 6583

    #31
    Re: TWG XLIX postgame (Wolves win)

    man i can't find this friggin' forum anymore
    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

    Comment

    • jwcgator
      RIP ffrtokens
      • May 2005
      • 2221

      #32
      Re: TWG XLIX postgame (Wolves win)

      Sorry everyone for being so damn inactive, I started this game at a really, REALLY bad time and I couldn't get into it afterwards :\.

      Human + jwcgator + Band Camp for 2 weeks from 7-5:30 = inactive

      Comment

      • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 1206

        #33
        Re: TWG XLIX postgame (Wolves win)

        Originally posted by Tps222
        DBP: You extended the day a couple times for innactivity I believe : \

        I just don't like the host being such a big factor in actual gameplay I guess.
        Once, and plz go back and criticize every other time it's been done. kthx.

        I know you hate me, it'd be easier to just say that


        Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

        Comment

        • jwcgator
          RIP ffrtokens
          • May 2005
          • 2221

          #34
          Re: TWG XLIX postgame (Wolves win)

          BAWWWWwwwww

          Comment

          • StoicRoivaS
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 548

            #35
            Re: TWG XLIX postgame (Wolves win)

            Originally posted by talisman
            I knew mamimi on day one at about 70% sure but tps ****ed us all by pulling a tps on that one. and kilga should have been painfully obvious after his standard "I'm a wolf here's a long vote post in which I describe three people and my suspicions of them on of whom is likely a wolf with me" post on day three or four or whenever.
            Waaaiiiittttttt, Kilga never does that. I've only been wolf with him like three times, and I promise it's only happened all three times, that's hardly ever. Come on, cut him some slack.

            So no one can think of a game for me? I've been seered wolf at least 5 times that I can think of, and I know I haven't been a wolf too many more times than 5, if any. Unlucky ftw? Also, quit making fojar seer when I'm wolf. This is at least the 2nd time he's checked me.

            If anyone wants another TT twg, it would probably be almost entirely story-less. I seem to cause all kinds of headaches with my awesome PM story-bits and between starting WoW and classes already beginning, I'm not positive that I would even be motivated to write day/night story. But if we want, I'll come up with a new pseudo-mystery setup similar to version 1. A couple things known publicly (i.e. hints), with mostly everything being known by the roles only, and a bit being known by only me. Also, more actual time-traveling and (likely) best role (talisman's) not killed N1.

            Edit: not to spoil kilga's strat or anything, but the wolf is always in the middle on the list, fyi.
            Like the moon over
            the day, my genius and brawn are
            wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
            -Bowser

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #36
              Re: TWG XLIX postgame (Wolves win)

              Archived 5-21-2014 4:55 PM EST
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              Working...