TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FishFishRevolution
    GotR Creator
    • Nov 2003
    • 7251

    #406
    Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

    X1 DAY 3! YOUR TURN! talisman is dead.

    X3R0H0UR
    DarkManticoreX2
    flawofhumanity
    roundbox
    Kilgamayan
    Tps222
    DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
    Stella!

    5 to insta. Day ends Saturday at 11:59PM (midnight between saturday and sunday).

    Comment

    • talisman
      Resident Penguin
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2003
      • 4598

      #407
      Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

      bout damn time.

      fish, can you pm me the roles real quick? I'm not at home and can't get on aim.

      Comment

      • X3R0H0UR
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 540

        #408
        Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

        K sorry I've been really busy today, I seered me up a red wolf in Kilga, so give that there is a decent chance (i think its around 40%) that the wolves killed another dimensions wolf, and between either side's lynchings we might gotten one of my wolves, so somewhere in there I'm saying this is likely the last wolf in this dimension, so we should win, unless we're all really unlucky.
        Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

        Comment

        • Kilgamayan
          Super Scooter Happy
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2003
          • 6583

          #409
          Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

          I'm going to assume this is some plan you and DBP cooked up or something because I know that's a bunch of bullshit.
          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

          Comment

          • Stella!
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 88

            #410
            Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

            I doubt it's some sort of ploy.

            Kilga it is.

            Comment

            • Kilgamayan
              Super Scooter Happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2003
              • 6583

              #411
              Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

              Actually, after considering it, I don't see a need to get into a potential shouting match with you.

              I am the real X1 seer, and I saw DBP last night.

              Why didn't I say anything yesterday? I had seered Stoic Night 3 as well, but X3ro came out against him so there's wasn't a reason to. Hell, it pretty much caught me a second wolf in X3ro himself. Incidentally, this would likely explain why X3ro said he never seered DBP.

              Why did I piss and moan and then do next-to-nothing all game? To give off the impression that I didn't care because I had been screwed out of seer/seer into presumably green/green and thus give the wolves no reason to go after me. I guess Fish took some pity on me.

              Sorry this took so long, my mom is here and I've been distracted.
              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

              Comment

              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 1206

                #412
                Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                So hey guys, I'm gone for 24 hours and I come back to this?

                @kilga: so hey I hear you liek making up stuff

                @x3r0: You OBVIOUSLY know we're not wolves together, talk to me on aim.

                @ everyone else, there's NO reason kilga wouldn't have come out on the thread. He says 'x3ro is wolf, obviously throwing stoic for the team's win(since I seered him as well)' then we lynch stoic and x3ro. Then he gets guarded, and is less likely to get killed. You're retarded ploy wasn't entirely thought out, kilga and there's holes. I'v been convinced for a while that X3R0 was the real seer, and you only confirmed that for me.

                On my way to a social gathering, I don't have much time to expand/organize this. Anyone who wants to talk to me, leave me a PM.


                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                Comment

                • Kilgamayan
                  Super Scooter Happy
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 6583

                  #413
                  Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                  Oh well, I tried.

                  Seriously, though, vote for DBP in X2D3 after I die and all double greens will get a win.
                  I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #414
                    Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                    Well I guess that settles things.

                    kilga

                    +1 to insta so we can get on with this.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • flawofhumanity
                      MMM WATCHA SAY
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 628

                      #415
                      Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                      kilga
                      Originally posted by pntballa18
                      flaw cause he's well hung


                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #416
                        Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                        Wow, insta'd.
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #417
                          Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                          request, seer me as I do not want to be killed via todays lynch.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Kilgamayan
                            Super Scooter Happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 6583

                            #418
                            Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                            If you don't want to be killed by the next lynch, vote DBP off instead.
                            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                            Comment

                            • Kilgamayan
                              Super Scooter Happy
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2003
                              • 6583

                              #419
                              Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                              Also I can safely say this is one my worst games in history.
                              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                              Comment

                              • X3R0H0UR
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 540

                                #420
                                Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                                so his claim is he hit greens and didn't go to them, hit red and didn't tell everyone, and I find this hard to believe since I have the PM that I'm seer/human this time, how i was human/human last time, and I KNOW he's a wolf. GG string his ass up
                                Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                                Comment

                                Working...