TWG XLII Postgame (Humans win)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Stella!
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 88

    #16
    Re: TWG XLII Postgame (Humans win)

    Thanks for the compliments.
    I plan on staying in TWG.

    I'm glad for the most part people posted semi-often.
    This game was fun! Even if it was controlled.. I still got to do something useful eventually.

    Comment

    • Kilgamayan
      Super Scooter Happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 6583

      #17
      Re: TWG XLII Postgame (Humans win)

      Originally posted by StoicRoivaS
      The charisma artifact added 1 vote against whoever it's holder cast theirs against.
      Called it. This was the real reason I switched off of DBP onto iggy so early into Day 2: I had both of them. >_>
      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

      Comment

      • FishFishRevolution
        GotR Creator
        • Nov 2003
        • 7251

        #18
        Re: TWG XLII Postgame (Humans win)

        awesommmme gg.

        I TRUSTED YOU MEAD

        Good thing logic reared its head.

        Comment

        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 1206

          #19
          Re: TWG XLII Postgame (Humans win)

          Originally posted by sertman
          so uh how exactly did you roflcheat
          I was talking to iggy on aim and pasted convo from stoic that would have pretty much made me human. I did it without thinking and flipped out right afterwards and told iggy I was a wolf.

          Originally posted by iggymatrixcounter
          @disco: had you not cheated and came out as a wolf, talisman wouldn't have come to me, and the alliance wouldn't have been formed.
          Yeah, I know.


          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

          Comment

          • FoJaR
            The Worst
            • Nov 2005
            • 2816

            #20
            Re: TWG XLII Postgame (Humans win)

            so DBP gotta know, when i tried my crap was it panic that made you say you had a deception?

            @talisman: i knew something was up with you, had i been ressurected probably woulda gone after you, thinkin you were a wolf.

            Comment

            • talisman
              Resident Penguin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4598

              #21
              Re: TWG XLII Postgame (Humans win)

              everyone "knew something was up with me" early day one but it wasn't because I was acting differently as a blue. It was because I was preoccupied with ****ing bubble bobble and literally missed the beginning of the game and came into the thread completely cold to possible theories. I would have been exactly the same as any role (well I probably would have been more aware as a wolf, granted).

              Comment

              • FoJaR
                The Worst
                • Nov 2005
                • 2816

                #22
                Re: TWG XLII Postgame (Humans win)

                in any event, you werent being yourself, and it made me suspicious.

                Comment

                • Kilgamayan
                  Super Scooter Happy
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 6583

                  #23
                  Re: TWG XLII Postgame (Humans win)

                  So when is rioting going to be a human?
                  I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #24
                    Re: TWG XLII Postgame (Humans win)

                    Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                    So when is rioting going to be a human?
                    Who cares? Let's just lynch him day 1 from now

                    Comment

                    • StoicRoivaS
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 548

                      #25
                      Re: TWG XLII Postgame (Humans win)

                      Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                      Called it. This was the real reason I switched off of DBP onto iggy so early into Day 2: I had both of them. >_>
                      Yeah, no joke. It's a shame they never really came into play, but I was a bit worried when you got them both. Preparing to come in mid-day with my spiel about the mayor lynching people, when only 3-4 had voted so far ^_^
                      Like the moon over
                      the day, my genius and brawn are
                      wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                      -Bowser

                      Comment

                      • mead1
                        Cerebellumberjack
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 3960

                        #26
                        Re: TWG XLII Postgame (Humans win)

                        Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                        I TRUSTED YOU MEAD
                        What is love

                        baby don't hurt me

                        don't hurt me

                        no more

                        Comment

                        • rioting
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 113

                          #27
                          Re: TWG XLII Postgame (Humans win)

                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                          So when is rioting going to be a human?
                          Who cares? Let's just lynch him day 1 from now

                          :'-(


                          HAHA, I'm the PERMANENT WOLF. 3x, ftw.

                          Actually if I get wolf again I'll know somebody hates me.
                          sigpic Without irony, this signature wouldn't be funny.

                          Comment

                          • iggymatrixcounter
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 1924

                            #28
                            Re: TWG XLII Postgame (Humans win)

                            Originally posted by FoJaR
                            in any event, you werent being yourself, and it made me suspicious.

                            Talisman is good at that, but he's usually blue more than wolf so when he acts up, I just think he's blue.
                            lastfm
                            PANDORA

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #29
                              Re: TWG XLII Postgame (Humans win)

                              Archived 5-21-2014 1:38 PM EST
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              Working...