Twg XXXIX Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #16
    Re: Twg Xxxix Postgame

    I don't see how humans won.

    They ****ed up in so many ways.

    I was just sitting there going "WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING?"

    Like, seriously. Why would you let it known TO ANYONE that the guardian is dead?

    Not only that but you ****tards lynched Kilga. WHAT THE HELL.

    Comment

    • nijatwo
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 312

      #17
      Re: Twg Xxxix Postgame

      Heh, on the day that stoic died in a kitb, I re-read the entire thread to check the voting record and dbp + stoic's votes early on weren't played so well to help them survive this far into the game, but who assumes that it will make it to day 8.

      Jwc: You were so human you were almost wolfish, work on the bandwagon votes, DBP: how the **** did you endup as a wolf two games in a row?! Fojar: Sorry I killed you! <3 fojar <3, happy birthday. Wilkin: THANKS FOR HOSTING THE GAME> NOW I CAN TALK IN CAPS IN SAFETY! Talis: Sorry for my catastrophuck idea that you were a wolf with ffr.

      "APPYNEWYEAR>
      Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
      Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

      Comment

      • FFR4EVA_00
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2005
        • 1770

        #18
        Re: Twg Xxxix Postgame

        Observations:
        1. wtf ffr4eva ur an idiot
        ~*~Lurkadurk - 1134-7796-6967~*~

        Comment

        • talisman
          Resident Penguin
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2003
          • 4598

          #19
          Re: Twg Xxxix Postgame

          stoic you keep pretending your inactivity day one had something to do with my voting for you when that's simply not true. Like I said then, it was the fact that you posted apologetically about your inactivity in such a way that seemed off to me. When I'm green I'm always looking for people who are acting self-conscious, or more self-conscious than they normally act, and you fit the bill. Obviously I was never 100% on you, and observer's vote made him a much more likely target the next day.

          Day three on the other hand, when you went along with this absurd idea that ffr and I were wolves together, you practically gave yourself away, because I know you're smarter than that.

          So for me at least, your inactivity had nothing to do with why I found you suspicious.

          Comment

          • Tps222
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 6169

            #20
            Re: Twg Xxxix Postgame

            The psychic coming out kind of made it hard for me. I knew the guardian was dead, and didn't trust my chances of not getting lynched, so I hoped to protect both blues by bluffing the life of the guardian and saying that either one of us would be guarded on a coin flip. Good call on the bluff.

            Hooray for seering Observer for me.

            Did I say I talked to Kilga that night? I meant the other night. I'm suprised that was such a huge factor in discussion, because it really doesn't pertain to anything important. My mistake.

            Seer'd Stoic as well, but was dead by then. 2/4 wolves isn't too shabby I suppose. (Figuring I was only live for those two). I suppose I'll take partial blame for throwing discussion off with the talking to Kilga thing.

            Glad we came through though, I haven't read the end of the game yet, but congrats to Nija and Kilga from what I hear.

            Comment

            • Wilkin
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2005
              • 1800

              #21
              Re: Twg Xxxix Postgame

              Originally posted by talisman
              When I'm green
              uh oh wulf
              l
              WWii║iiiiiiii▫
              ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
              ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




              OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7507

                #22
                Re: Twg Xxxix Postgame

                Congratulations: Me for remember about the Hans + Stoic convo

                Also, (I think) nija was lying to Stoic and DBP throughout the majority of the end of the game. He was talking to me and I kept trying to convince him and jwc that Stoic was a wolf and I was 100% sure, and he believed I was a human. He separately tried to convince either DBP or Stoic that he had a feeling I was a wolf, so he did a pretty good job at pretending he didn't trust me. We had been talking since the start of the game, and we both trusted eachother a bit.
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • xObserveRx
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 1148

                  #23
                  Re: Twg Xxxix Postgame

                  I played a very newbish and ****ty wolf game, IMO. ANYONE who would've looked at the last game where I was a wolf (Kilga, did you remember?) I was not very active and had rather wolfy voting patterns like I did this game as well.

                  Stoic is always one of the most active people of the game and not that his excuse wasn't a decent one (it was legit I'd say) but he should've definitely known that it was going to put him in the spotlight. DBP and I told him to be more active, but he was way too nerdy. lol

                  Last but not least, we figured on night 2 that either afro or talis was a blue (we were thinking guardian most likely) and we knew that we had indeed killed a blue (we figured guard) when talis came out with the "they were blue hunting?" comment or whatever.

                  We were actually going to kill Vash/TPS the night I got seer'd and looking back on it now, could've and probably should've. But that aside, I think a revert back to the classic style of play was both needed and good for everyone.

                  On a side note, I've been thinking about possibly hosting the next game, if that's possible. I have a couple different scenarios I'd like to run by a few people (talked to wilkin about one of them before this game) and see what they think. They're nothing too drastic; actually quite close to a normal game style, but I think anyone who hasn't hosted a game could and probably would benefit from seeing how people are acting with a behind-the-scenes perspective. (Watching how people play. The regulars who've played 20+ games with each other probably don't need to anymore, but some of the semi-regs/new players would probably benefit from doing so.)

                  Either way, GG.

                  P.S: Of course I knew I was a wolf, lol. That was just a comment that was supposed to cause a chuckle, guess it didn't work?
                  Come Play The Werewolf Game!

                  Comment

                  • nijatwo
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 312

                    #24
                    Re: Twg Xxxix Postgame

                    when do hosting signups happen?
                    Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
                    Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

                    Comment

                    • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 1206

                      #25
                      Re: Twg Xxxix Postgame

                      btw I totally could tell the coin flip thing was a bluff.

                      There were no people left who really could be the guard, and I killed afro because I was pretty sure he was the guard. (not because he acted out of line or anything but by process of elimination and vash's safety vote)

                      Good game by: Kilga TPS and Nija


                      Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #26
                        Re: Twg Xxxix Postgame

                        Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                        I was pretty sure he was the guard. (not because he acted out of line or anything but by process of elimination and vash's safety vote)
                        Yeah, I was pretty mad about that.

                        A notice to all future alliance heads: don't do something as obvious as what vash did.

                        Comment

                        • iggymatrixcounter
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 1924

                          #27
                          Re: Twg Xxxix Postgame

                          This game was very boring to watch XD.

                          Hooray humans!!!
                          lastfm
                          PANDORA

                          Comment

                          • FoJaR
                            The Worst
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 2816

                            #28
                            Re: Twg Xxxix Postgame

                            man, i'm really glad things worked out, sorry about that kilga...

                            from the convo with TPS, it seemed like the things that you would have talked about that night would have been sensitive, like he thought you knew the guardian was dead etc. when you denied that (oops tps) i thought you were covering up a conversation where you found out that the guardian was dead and therefore had no fear of killing tps (oops me).

                            gg nija, despite suspecting humans (mostly confirmed humans) early on, you pulled off the victory.

                            jwc good job as well.


                            DBP i can never freaking tell with you man, it kills me.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #29
                              Re: Twg XXXIX Postgame

                              Archived 5-21-2014 12:00 PM EST
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              Working...