TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blahblah18
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2004
    • 1662

    #241
    Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

    hans, tasuke? Opinions?
    but for now... postCount++

    Comment

    • talisman
      Resident Penguin
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2003
      • 4598

      #242
      Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

      most likely possibilities I see:

      hans kilga jurs
      hans kilga tasuke
      hans kilga fish

      I agree that afro has been pretty sketchy as well, but I don't think based on previous accusations that he fits with either hans or kilga (nor tass nor blah for that matter)... so maybe afro/jurs/tasuke is also a possibility or something. I can't really see tass or blah with anyone left really based on accusations and that neither like letting fellow wolves get phantoms... unless they were with each other and fish, but that seems like a stretch.

      Comment

      • HansSky
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 1925

        #243
        Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

        Okay, here is my rundown of the people left in the game.


        Tasuke - See my post on page 24 about him. Basically, I think he's human because of his inactivity. Again, details in the post.

        Kilga - Kilga has made his suspicions public about who he thought was a wolf, and they have died during the night. I don't think that, as a wolf, he would associate himself with the night kills.

        Tass/blah/talisman - A lot of my suspicion on these three players lies on the night kills. It is pretty much a known fact that you will be guarded every night. So WHY haven't the wolves taken a shot at a power player? I think that the only players left in this game that are capable of pulling an extended frame job to last this long are me, you, kilga, tass, blah, talisman. I know that is a big list, but if you eliminate the power players, you have me, you and kilga. You're human. I'm human, and I'm pretty sure Kilga's human, so that leaves the power players left to be able pull something like this off. Now consider Tass as a wolf. Do you think he would WANT to try an extended frame job? I just don't see it happening. He is the kind of person that would not take that risk, and most likely attack at least one of the players by now. Same thing with blah, unless, like talisman said in his post, he is "cashing in on his reputation". I could see that as a possibility, and I could see blah trying to pull that off. Now, this doesn't mean that they are human, but I would rather consider that 2 out of the 3 power players are wolves. It is the only logical reason i can think of as to why one of them hasn't died yet.

        Jurs - I'm not exactly sure about her. I would like to say human, but I'm really not sure. I know that her inactivity in the beginning of the game was legit, but now that she's free from the musical, she should be able to partake in this game. I tried talking to her last night, and she kinda blew me off because she said she didn't know what was going on. I told her to read the thread, and she ignored me. I don't really know what this means. If she were a wolf, I would think that she would at least try and appease me so she could get me off her back. If she did that as a wolf, she clearly knew that blowing me off like that would be taking a big risk into getting her lynched, and it would be a bad idea. I'm not completely sure, but I am leaning human right now.

        Afro - Afro has been really bugging me. In the beginning of the game, it is clear that he made an attempt to be active, but then a few people called wolf on him and he shutup real quick. He has yet to do anything as of then, and I can only assume from these actions that he is probably a wolf. I thought that his posts in the beginning were really sketchy, and his dropoff in activity just adds onto my suspicion.

        Hans - Human.

        TPS - Human.

        Right now, I have a very strong feeling that all of our lynches have been human ones. There are 3 wolves still alive, and we only have 2 more incorrect lynches before the game is over. We have today and tomorrow if I'm right. That's it. In my opinion, the remaining wolves are:

        2/3 are talisman/blah/tass. The third is Afro. If not Afro, then jurs.
        hi

        Comment

        • HansSky
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 1925

          #244
          Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

          mastr414 (10:53:17 PM): who is the you
          mastr414 (10:53:19 PM): in your post
          NotSoFarOff (10:53:32 PM): oh
          NotSoFarOff (10:53:42 PM): I sent a PM to Tps earlier
          NotSoFarOff (10:53:45 PM): and that was include
          NotSoFarOff (10:53:47 PM): d
          mastr414 (10:53:52 PM): oh ok
          hi

          Comment

          • blahblah18
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2004
            • 1662

            #245
            Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

            interesting.. I guess that has to be the other theory if its not a kilga,hans,afro type trio... so at least it seems we have some clearly delineated lines... Hey TPS, post tell us your thoughts, and also tell us minineo was human, which i'm just assuming he was
            but for now... postCount++

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #246
              Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

              @hans' claims: I'm sorry to say this, but my lack of activity is due mostly to maplestory. I'm closing in on a big thing and eb recently pulled ahead. I also was unnable to get on for the majority of yesterday because I was working on a sociology project.

              then a few people called wolf on him and he shutup real quick
              um... isn't it more characteristic of a wolf to be over defensive if someone calls them on it, rather than to try to hide? If you were going to pull up some decent evidence, look back a few posts and see how I responded to the recent claims against me. Definitely overdefensive. Honestly, I don't even recall being called as wolf early this game- and I've already explained my lack of activity, especially as of late.

              Comment

              • talisman
                Resident Penguin
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2003
                • 4598

                #247
                Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

                Originally posted by hans
                Kilga - Kilga has made his suspicions public about who he thought was a wolf, and they have died during the night. I don't think that, as a wolf, he would associate himself with the night kills.
                Originally posted by kilga
                Goddamnit I hate being wrong. This is the second time I've been publicly suspicious of someone and then they were killed the next night. I have to wonder if my thought processes have been wrong.
                Does it strike anyone else as strange that although this post (which was apparently part of a pm, first?) was written after kilga made his (since hans references his post on tasuke which happened after that), and yet no reference is made to that post by kilga?

                There's no "like kilga said in his post" or anything like he did when referring to me talking about blah. It's like he and kilga were thinking the same thing autonomously (which seems unlikely)... or might it even be possible to go out on a limb and suggest that they had planned to use this "defense" beforehand?

                Comment

                • HansSky
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 1925

                  #248
                  Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

                  I'm glad you were reading the post to find more evidence against me than to hear what I might have to say.
                  hi

                  Comment

                  • talisman
                    Resident Penguin
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2003
                    • 4598

                    #249
                    Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

                    I'm glad you dodged the accusation and presumed that I didn't read the whole post.

                    I'm also glad you still haven't explained why guido and wilkin were so human beyond, for example, blah, who at the time seemed publically to be considered much more human.

                    I'm also happy that you're "pretty sure Kilga's human" based on the evidence that essentially a wolf would never wolf who they just attacked, when that rule has been broken many times.... speaking from personal experience, look at the game where I was a wolf last time... day one I attacked you, night two we (made the mistake of) wolfing you.

                    Comment

                    • HansSky
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 1925

                      #250
                      Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

                      Okay now you're pissing me off. I had talked to Kilga yesterday about this, before he even made the post(I think).

                      Guido and Wilkin, I really thought it was universally accepted that they were both pretty low key, but apparently not. You have been pushing this since I implicated you, and you have not let up at all.

                      However, the thing that REALLY bothers me about you is that you are ALWAYS open minded to what people have to say, but now you're just being a persistent little prick(like me). It seems every time you make a post, it's about me, and you really don't seem to have any other motive than to get me out of the game. And if I'm right with my suspicions, it would be very helpful for you to do that.

                      Talisman
                      hi

                      Comment

                      • Kilgamayan
                        Super Scooter Happy
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 6583

                        #251
                        Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

                        Originally posted by talisman
                        Does it strike anyone else as strange that although this post (which was apparently part of a pm, first?) was written after kilga made his (since hans references his post on tasuke which happened after that), and yet no reference is made to that post by kilga?

                        There's no "like kilga said in his post" or anything like he did when referring to me talking about blah. It's like he and kilga were thinking the same thing autonomously (which seems unlikely)... or might it even be possible to go out on a limb and suggest that they had planned to use this "defense" beforehand?
                        Or maybe it's because Hans knew you read the post and thus wouldn't have to reference it directly for you to know what he was talking about? The posts are almost a day apart - pretty slow on Hans' part if we were "thinking the same thing autonomously".

                        That was really reaching for something to base an accusation on.
                        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                        Comment

                        • talisman
                          Resident Penguin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2003
                          • 4598

                          #252
                          Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

                          And here's what I don't get... you say 2/3 of me tass and blah are wolves, yet you keep voting me... who, until today, has been basically under constant attack from blah and tass? If you think that 2/3 have to be from that group, clearly the two most likely to be connected are tass and blah, but you continue to focus on me.

                          I'm not completely ignoring other ideas... I'm just finding it harder to make groups of three with the other players left in the game. I've said all game that I've found afro's post fishy as well, but like I posted earlier, it's hard to fit him with other people based on people's accusations. He could ostensibly be with tass or blah (even considering tass' recent semi-attack), but then with who else? fish, jurs maybe? It just doesn't hang together as well as do you and kilga. Or at least that's the way it seems to me.

                          Also, you ignored the part about people kilga attacked getting wolfed making you "pretty sure" that he was human.

                          edit: directed at hans

                          Comment

                          • talisman
                            Resident Penguin
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2003
                            • 4598

                            #253
                            Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

                            Originally posted by kilga
                            The posts are almost a day apart - pretty slow on Hans' part if we were "thinking the same thing autonomously".
                            yes the posts are a day apart, but was the pm sent right before that post? tps should clarify when the pm was sent.

                            and I gave an example where in the same post he DID cite an earlier player's opinion instead of just typing it. You're telling me you don't find it odd that he borrows your words completely and doesn't even reference your saying them?

                            Comment

                            • Tasselfoot
                              Retired BOSS
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 25185

                              #254
                              Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

                              Also in that post by Hans, he says something or other that makes him think Blah and I couldn't be wolves... then goes on later to say that 2/3 of the wolves are from Blah/me/Talisman.

                              More contradiction.
                              RIP

                              Comment

                              • HansSky
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 1925

                                #255
                                Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

                                I told you, we talked about it before he even posted. Gah.

                                Sleep.

                                edit: to talisman's last post
                                hi

                                Comment

                                Working...