TWGXXVIII Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wilkin
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2005
    • 1800

    #16
    Re: TWGXXVIII Postgame

    Meh. I figured you were up to something, Tass.

    Yeah, I forgot about that slip. I kept reminding myself to be really vague in all my answers. I did the same whenever I talked to Hans.

    Thanks for the compliment, though.
    l
    WWii║iiiiiiii▫
    ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
    ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




    OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #17
      Re: TWGXXVIII Postgame

      Um... you never came out. My statements in regards to the guardian (which you probably knew) was that I was afraid ap was the guardian, based on his comments on day 1. That's all.

      *shrugs* Despite not trusting me, he sure seemed to take alot of my advice. Although I imagine my advice was very similar to yours or blah's or ap's. Which probably helped more to prove I was human.

      Besides... I knew the truth about Hans because he told me. Telling me that is a game-breaking thing, had I been a wolf. Telling it to me pretty much guarentees you'll never seer me.
      RIP

      Comment

      • Omeganitros
        auauauau
        • Jun 2003
        • 8897

        #18
        Re: TWGXXVIII Postgame

        Had there NOT been a slip-up Night 1, I am sure we would have lost anyways.

        P.S. Look, man. I had it all pictured up in my head on how everything was supposed to be. And while I realize being anal is not a good way to draw, I wanted the postures done right. Even stick figures can look good.
        Last edited by Omeganitros; 03-24-2006, 10:35 PM.

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #19
          Re: TWGXXVIII Postgame

          not sending in a kill is NOT a slip-up... its a big f-ing SNAFU. A HUGE mistake.


          That one mistake led to almost ALL of the logic for the rest of the game. Most likely, Omega and Psycho would have been pegged for their actions... but who knows about you Afro?
          RIP

          Comment

          • Omeganitros
            auauauau
            • Jun 2003
            • 8897

            #20
            Re: TWGXXVIII Postgame

            Oh yeah, P.S.

            Afrobean deserves credit for the aperson kill, he advised us to go after him before he was lynched.

            Comment

            • talisman
              Resident Penguin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4598

              #21
              Re: TWGXXVIII Postgame

              ok that makes sense then... I was sitting here scratching my head like "how do omega and psycho figure out to attack ap?"

              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7507

                #22
                Re: TWGXXVIII Postgame

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                Jurs is #1

                thanks babe
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • iggymatrixcounter
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 1924

                  #23
                  Re: TWGXXVIII Postgame

                  Fun game, glad I wasn't getting lynched day2. Pretty much when psycho voted me because of TPS's reasoning was when I was convinced that he was a wolf.

                  So I guess your stupidity did work out a little bit TPS XD.
                  lastfm
                  PANDORA

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #24
                    Re: TWGXXVIII Postgame

                    Yeah, I admit there is a decent chance that our team would have lost anyway, but the game definitely would have played out differently. Rather than thinking "hmm which 3 out of these 5 candidates do you think is a wolf?" it'd have been "who do you think the 3 wolves are out of everyone?" Know what I mean?

                    At the very least, I'm sure we could have lasted 5 days, if not up to the win. Omega seems like a capable wolf... I'm not too sure about psycho though... Tps would have been an easy lynch target and it looks like iggy would have been pretty easy too.

                    Oh yeah. Tass, I was thinking that ap was maybe the guardian too haha. I figured that he'd be a great kill anyway, though. I was like 95% sure he wasn't really the real seer, but I was hoping for you guys to not see through it as well and have the humans think that their seer was dead. Oh well.

                    Comment

                    • talisman
                      Resident Penguin
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2003
                      • 4598

                      #25
                      Re: TWGXXVIII Postgame

                      heh... just out of curiosity, what were you thinking fish when I was telling you how I thought ap wasn't the seer and all and that I would wolf him that night?

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #26
                        Re: TWGXXVIII Postgame

                        Oh.

                        I just realized something. This type of game is almost unwinnable for wolves. Lack of MW is too huge of a thing for humans. Has there ever been a win for wolves when there has been no MW?

                        And when I say that, I mean recently. Not like game 1, 2, 3, etc.

                        Comment

                        • Tasselfoot
                          Retired BOSS
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 25185

                          #27
                          Re: TWGXXVIII Postgame

                          Uhm... I'm not sure which games did not have a MW in them to check.

                          BUT... you didn't have a shot once it was agreed to have the seer come forward... cause you would have a damn hard time killing him. Would have been very very hard and some luck involved. No way you could have pulled it off with your 2 wolf buddies. Bad draw on that front.
                          RIP

                          Comment

                          • FishFishRevolution
                            GotR Creator
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 7251

                            #28
                            Re: TWGXXVIII Postgame

                            talis, I was totally expecting you to catch on, plus I knew you talked to Tass who knew everything, and I figured he talked it out too. When you said you'd kill ap, I had already considered it a large possibility, as ap was counting on being attacked. The only reason we didn't just guard ap, was in case the wolves attacked hans (in the case of Tass being a wolf or something like that)

                            Comment

                            • talisman
                              Resident Penguin
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2003
                              • 4598

                              #29
                              Re: TWGXXVIII Postgame

                              Actually, I don't think I'd talked to tass about it at all... our first real convo happened when he messaged me when the day started like "nice kill there" or something like that.

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #30
                                Re: TWGXXVIII Postgame

                                Heh... yeah. I think that was our first real convo. At the start of day 2.

                                And Fish... I hope you don't take alot of the stuff I say seriously. ESPECIALLY given the position you were in, in that you knew I knew about Hans and all... heh. I kinda just like to push for the sake of pushing, even if there is nothing to push about. I find it fun, and often times small little useful pieces of info come out.
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...