TWG XX Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kilgamayan
    Super Scooter Happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 6583

    #31
    Re: RE: TWG XX Postgame

    Everyone who voted TSA wins the dumbshit award. Go back and read Day 1 again.

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    Also, I had this convo with Kilga last night, because I don't agree with his strategy AT ALL. If I was a human, I'd be damn pissed at the flat out lying, because in my mind, I'd have attacked Kilga... not any "behind the scenes mystery person." All that acting was so BS it wasn't even funny. I had no idea what Kilga knew, but I knew he was full of (#$% from Day 3 on. I would have lynched him in a heartbeat, especially after Jurs died and the game didn't end... his logic wasn't sound in his actions, and in my opinion, getting mead was "luck". A 50/50 chance.
    Once ap told me the humans had the game in the bag (this was Night 3, I believe) I basically stopped caring about deduction because I had better things to do with my time. Jurs was Fish's suspicion, mead was LD's. I just voiced them (in the case of mead, indirectly) because I knew enough people would believe me.

    There was no PM Night 5 - I simply told Fish and LD to vote for mead because it was painfully obvious I was going to die, saying to pin Jurs' death not ending the game on him being a fake voyeur.

    And who knows, maybe it was luck. I almost hope it was. :]

    Originally posted by chardish
    All players: Y'all should have realized that I couldn't have voted on a TWC issue when I was in Wales for the weekend.
    blah and Guido were around. Three is enough for a decision - it doesn't matter which three.

    EDIT: When ap/Hans asked me pregame who I thought was a wolf, I gave then "5th, 11th, 16th". 11th was mead. >_>
    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

    Comment

    • aperson
      FFR Hall of Fame
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 3434

      #32
      Re: RE: TWG XX Postgame

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      I wouldn't hassle Tps if I was you. In the last game I was a wolf he pegged myself and Guido with absolutely no real evidence. If that's not impressive, I don't know what is.
      That's called luck, even idiots pull the right names out of a hat once in awhile.

      Comment

      • JurseyRider734
        lil j the bad b-word
        • Aug 2003
        • 7507

        #33
        RE: Re: RE: TWG XX Postgame

        I wasn't in on the alliance =( I didn't really talk to anyone about the game at all so I can understand why people would start getting suspicious of me when I never talked over any suspicions with people. Oh well, good job.
        Originally posted by Arch0wl
        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

        Comment

        • evilbutterfly
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2003
          • 5784

          #34
          RE: Re: RE: TWG XX Postgame

          So when are the signups?
          So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

          In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

          So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
          And I write the blog for their website.

          Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

          Comment

          • Tps222
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 6169

            #35
            RE: Re: RE: TWG XX Postgame

            Ok AP, what about TWG XI or so when I was the seer. I seer'd Tass night one, and out of the blue, seer'd talisman, because my gut said. Turned up being a wolf.

            Also, I think I was the one who said on numerous occasions that I could so see Space being a wolf and posting that PM to throw us off, by order of a better. I should have stayed with this, because I figured if anyone would tell Space to do it, it would be Tass.

            Comment

            • talisman
              Resident Penguin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4598

              #36
              RE: Re: RE: TWG XX Postgame

              yeah but next time try listening to your gut after a day has gone by... that's what you did in the past. This game, right at the beginning, in the middle of the chat, you were just like "x,y,z" Your subconscious hadn't had enough time to digest the subtly nuances in each player's behavior yet.

              Comment

              • Tps222
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2004
                • 6169

                #37
                RE: Re: RE: TWG XX Postgame

                Or, I could just use logic.

                Nah, gut is more fun. Though I probably should hold off on it for a day or two.

                Comment

                • talisman
                  Resident Penguin
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2003
                  • 4598

                  #38
                  RE: Re: RE: TWG XX Postgame

                  Is it just me or did danceguy just get wolfed two nights in a row in jtwg? >_>

                  Comment

                  • Torlock
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 475

                    #39
                    RE: Re: RE: TWG XX Postgame

                    Matt did a double story because of the KiB. It took too long to take care of that so he just told everyone to start voting again.

                    Comment

                    • aperson
                      FFR Hall of Fame
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 3434

                      #40
                      RE: Re: RE: TWG XX Postgame

                      Wow, you people are a bunch of idiots. Seriously, one month in an intro to psych class and I can tell that your intuition stuff is complete bullshit. It's superstition for those who think they're smart.

                      Comment

                      • talisman
                        Resident Penguin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2003
                        • 4598

                        #41
                        RE: Re: RE: TWG XX Postgame

                        I disagree... I think that just as you can read people in real life you can read people on the internet based on writing style and stuff and that there are subtle cues there. I know I don't play that way at all because I don't trust myself enough and overanalyze and I would be extremely critical of someone basing a vote solely on instinct any other day than day one (even then I would be critical) but I do think people's behavior does have clues.

                        (you might say "well no shit, we've been playing this game based on behavior forever" and I'd remind you that my original point above was that the intuition you get about a person is a direct result of conscious and unconscious observations of him/her that sort of are floating around in your brain when you think about the game)

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #42
                          Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XX Postgame

                          Originally posted by aperson
                          Wow, you people are a bunch of idiots. Seriously, one month in an intro to psych class and I can tell that your intuition stuff is complete bullshit. It's superstition for those who think they're smart.
                          You're really funny.

                          No, seriously, you are.

                          Comment

                          • evilbutterfly
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2003
                            • 5784

                            #43
                            Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XX Postgame

                            Originally posted by evilbutterfly
                            So when are the signups?
                            So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                            In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                            So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                            And I write the blog for their website.

                            Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                            Comment

                            • lightdarkness
                              Summer!!
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 11310

                              #44
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XX Postgame

                              Read the host voting thread dumb dumb

                              Comment

                              • GuidoHunter
                                is against custom titles
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 7371

                                #45
                                Oh yeah, I forgot to mention about how Tass sucks.

                                I purposefully say that Qreepy and SpaceBoy were just found dead to conceal roles (since a wolfing target would be more human than a vigi target), but then he goes and spills everything. Sure, this can be blamed on my being lazy, but still, I wasn't even asked.

                                --Guido


                                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                                She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                                Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                                Comment

                                Working...