TWGXVIII Postgame: Evil Prevails

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #46
    Originally posted by Kilgamayan
    Originally posted by Kilgamayan
    I personally question the idea that Tps is a wolf. I've thought about doing what he's doing on more than one occasion, just "for shits and giggles", as he put it. I don't see him as a wolf so much as someone who is going to have as much fun as possible as they're escorted from the building by security.
    8)

    Admittedly I knew he wasn't, but still.

    Haha, that was exactly what I was doing, I knew with EB and Dance thinking I was a wolf, and the way people were bandwagoning, I didn't have much of a shot, I'm never good at defending myself, so I was like, to hell with it, I want to have some fun.

    Comment

    • nforcer06164
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2003
      • 4772

      #47
      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Yea, I love that we managed a win with two wolf losses and a missed wolfing. That's what really makes it awesome.

      PS Am I the only one who liked Jurs' storied toward the end?
      Well, I read into the missed wolfing too much. I practically committed suicide, single-handedly losing lynchings for the humans that could've been productive. FishFish actually IMed me when it was too late, trying to get some switch-overs to save me. Oh well.

      Oh, I loved the stories near the end. Especially when I cannonballed into the kiddie pool XD

      PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
      Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
      Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

      Originally posted by Squeek
      My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #48
        I completely agree about the stories. Short, easy-to-read stories can definitely be a good thing, especially around the end of the game when reading the deep, long stories can get a bit tiring.

        @Tps - that actually had me worried for awhile. Eventually I began thinking on a reverse psychology level so ridiculous that it screwed with a lot of my suspicions. I figured you were trying to give a lasting humanly impression before you died by making it seem like you were doing what Kilga said. Ridiculous, I know, but at some point it made sense to me.

        Comment

        • User6773

          #49
          Originally posted by GuidoHunter
          Y'know what I've noticed? NOBODY has cared to ask why we didn't wolf anyone that one night.
          I did, over AIM.

          Comment

          • Omeganitros
            auauauau
            • Jun 2003
            • 8897

            #50
            Okay, why didn't you guys wolf anyone that night?

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #51
              Originally posted by Omeganitros
              Okay, why didn't you guys wolf anyone that night?
              Originally posted by On page 3, when Guido asked why no one had asked yet, he
              ...Turns out that we didn't have any strategy in mind. I hadn't talked to Afro and had limited computer time, so I just sent him a PM:

              Originally posted by GuidoHunter
              Hey, Kilga suggested wolfing Omega. I support the idea. Chardish made himself easy to implicate and we need to leave some players alive.

              If you have another idea, I'm cool with that, so whatever you tell Jursey is fine with me.
              [emphasis added] I figured that was a good enough signal for him to put in the PM to Jursey, but...

              He sent a reply PM that I didn't get until after the day had started:

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Omega is good. I agree with the idea completely.
              Anyway, that was ridiculous, slightly embarassing, and could have screwed us at the end of the game. Oh well. [AFRO ADDITION: Funny thing is that we still pulled out a win anyway]

              --Guido

              http://andy.mikee385.com
              That covers it well. I thought Guido would send the PM and Guido thought I'd send the PM.

              Comment

              • GuidoHunter
                is against custom titles
                • Oct 2003
                • 7371

                #52
                Tass and chardish didn't count. I was talking about in the thread.

                --Guido


                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                Comment

                • psychic25
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 367

                  #53
                  Originally posted by Guido
                  *why they missed the wolfing*
                  And here I was thinking it was a brilliant wolf strategy.

                  Well, it worked out for you, didn't it :P.

                  Comment

                  • Kilgamayan
                    Super Scooter Happy
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 6583

                    #54
                    I was tearing my hair out when that happened because I was still pissed from the previous day's activities.
                    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                    Comment

                    • Omeganitros
                      auauauau
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 8897

                      #55
                      Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                      I was tearing my hair out when that happened because I was still pissed from the previous day's activities.
                      Hey, uh, I guess I apologized already, but it's never too late to apologize again.

                      Sorry.

                      Comment

                      • Kilgamayan
                        Super Scooter Happy
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 6583

                        #56
                        That post is mad over the lack of a kill, not over Day 4's happenings.
                        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #57
                          Re: TWGXVIII Postgame: Evil Prevails

                          Archived 5-13-2014 3:02 PM EST
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          Working...