TWG 195 - D6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #1396
    Re: TWG 195 - D6

    My lynch order is probably like

    shadow > funny > choof > wv atm

    wouldnt be surprised if the last wolf is outside of it

    shadow

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #1397
      Re: TWG 195 - D6

      im in a video mafia game
      hard for me to pay attention
      unsure where my vote even is, will vote fg close to deadline
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Bolth mannn
        FFR Veteran
        • Aug 2008
        • 2228

        #1398
        Re: TWG 195 - D6

        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        It's coming. He's got time
        That quote was 4 hours ago

        I'm not sure why people keep making excuses for him

        Everyone voting FG, does Zenith seem like a NK she would make?

        Xel is acting scummier in my opinion, and he is also paying significantly less attention and its possible the NK came from that

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #1399
          Re: TWG 195 - D6

          if you REALLY want me to vote shadow, I will xiz
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • fatfuck42
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2016
            • 7

            #1400
            Re: TWG 195 - D6

            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
            If you don't mind can you link to the posts where you made points on me wolfing?

            I disagree on today belonging to xiz. Yesterday yes because he caught a wolf red handed but not today. His block on xiz didn't really clear anything up. He is a confirmed town but that doesn't make his word law when it comes to who to lynch next. Riding on his tail for the day just because he's a PR is kind of lame
            Don't mind at all!

            Originally posted by fatfuck42
            It'd be in the same spirit as the 195 beta version game!

            I think shadow being blocked and zenith being a vigi kill makes more sense, but if not then sunfan is the most sus. If it's not him then it's gonna be someone like xel or wv or maybe choof.
            Originally posted by fatfuck42
            I think I'm in the same boat as everyone else right now. Wait for xel to show up, if he's the vigi then there we go, if not then there's 3 confirmed towns and 5 other people for us non-confirmeds to figure out (since we already know our own alignment).

            I'm going to reread the thread post-xel and make a reads list, but atm my general feeling is I'm probably tunneling too hard on my sunfan read. If it's not him then it's between choof, FG, and wv.

            I think if zenith was a nightkill then it was either because of PR hunting or because xiz is maybe townreading them? Or at least not interested in them. A zenith NK makes the most sense coming from choof, but in the thread I feel his responses to pressure and the passion behind those responses are genuine. The self voting felt like more of a wolf play, though.

            There's always the potential too that wolf sunfan saw a beneficial reason to kill zenith over xiz and is talking in-thread about how bad of a play it was in order to throw us off his trail, but I can't imagine what that beneficial reason would be.

            Without rereading the thread yet, my impression of FG is that she's UTR but otherwise playing it "safe," and WV is more involved and active and working on solving but otherwise playing it "safe." By safe, I mean a by-the-books kind of town play, doing what they're supposed to do and that's that. Does that make sense? Of the group, I think WV has the most "wolf doing well at coming across as town" vibe.
            Originally posted by fatfuck42
            Alright, I'm not voting sunfan today. The logic and tone in that big post sounds legit (and I'm comfortable saying this knowing I fell for his big post in the animal crossing game).

            My POE shrinks to WV and FG. Having iso'd both, I still think it's wv. FG seems to focus more on bigger picture solving, whereas wv is doing poking and prodding that reads more like impression management than actual solving. And while nanook being demotivated due to raeko/FG stuff is plausible, I still think he was being genuine and upfront about being burnt out and being on his C+ game.
            As for following xiz or not, while I doubt I'll vote between FG and shadow, I'm also not going to argue with a PR who wants to lead when town's in this good of a spot and when the thread consensus aligns with them over me.

            Comment

            • star-crossed
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2017
              • 476

              #1401
              Re: TWG 195 - D6

              Vote count:

              Funnygurl555 (3.1) - the sun fan (#1283), Shadow_God_10 (#1368), choof (#1380), Phantom
              Shadow_God_10 (2.1) - Wayward Vagabond (#1176), Xiz (#1396), Phantom
              choof (1) - Funnygurl555 (#1220)
              Wayward Vagabond (1) - fatfuck42

              No vote (3) - XelNya, FreezinIce (#1011), Bolth mannn (#1213)

              The day will end at 10PM server time on July 22. Please tell me if the count is wrong.
              twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #1402
                Re: TWG 195 - D6

                Originally posted by fatfuck42
                Don't mind at all!




                As for following xiz or not, while I doubt I'll vote between FG and shadow, I'm also not going to argue with a PR who wants to lead when town's in this good of a spot and when the thread consensus aligns with them over me.
                fatfuck, if you are that confident, you vote to your hearts content.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1403
                  Re: TWG 195 - D6

                  funny claimed VT right?

                  Comment

                  • fatfuck42
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2016
                    • 7

                    #1404
                    Re: TWG 195 - D6

                    I think choof is pretty solidly town, as much as bolth and freezin.

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #1405
                      Re: TWG 195 - D6

                      hey so am I dying lol
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1406
                        Re: TWG 195 - D6

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        wait why wouldn't the wolf just roleblock and kill xiz if there were a roleblocker.............................. that's like... the play

                        i don't think there's a wolf roleblocker o____O maybe shadow is good
                        i dont see wolf-funny doing this

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #1407
                          Re: TWG 195 - D6

                          I think i used up all my power, i think im no longer Jotaro

                          Comment

                          • Bolth mannn
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 2228

                            #1408
                            Re: TWG 195 - D6

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            My lynch order is probably like

                            shadow > funny > choof > wv atm

                            wouldnt be surprised if the last wolf is outside of it

                            shadow
                            Shadow and Choof are in the same category for me

                            They're both not playing their best, and using AoE and self-depreciation about wanting to play. I'm not sure what makes Shadow more scummy than Choof in this regard.

                            Choof freaked the fuck out and went kamikaze on his playstyle after I scumread him almost 2 phases ago, and he hasn't recovered since. My original points for scumreading him are still relevant imo and he has done nothing since to reverse that

                            Shadow is not nearly as enthusiastic as his other games, and it is obvious he isnt paying as much attention. Is that due to him being a wolf? possibly

                            I also think FG and Xel belong in the same category of being completely under the radar, with xel looking worse than fg in my opinion

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #1409
                              Re: TWG 195 - D6

                              shadow self preservation. i got five min left what do u wanna know
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • Bolth mannn
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 2228

                                #1410
                                Re: TWG 195 - D6

                                Originally posted by fatfuck42
                                I think choof is pretty solidly town, as much as bolth and freezin.
                                please explain

                                Comment

                                Working...