TWG 195 - D6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #1216
    Re: TWG 195 - D6

    Originally posted by Bolth mannn

    fuck u annoy me
    don't worry btw I won't be playing in any more games

    Comment

    • fatfuck42
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2016
      • 7

      #1217
      Re: TWG 195 - D6

      Thinking it over a bit, choof seems more like a frustrated townie than a caught wolf. I'd personally prefer to go the replacement or modkill route over lynching.

      wv

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #1218
        Re: TWG 195 - D6

        not replacing because I don't want someone to pop into my slot with a really awful background
        not getting modkilled because modkills are for losers
        the only option is kill

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #1219
          Re: TWG 195 - D6

          I'm killing choof prolly
          He can be town doing this, but I think it needs to be dealt with
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #1220
            Re: TWG 195 - D6

            choof
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #1221
              Re: TWG 195 - D6

              not voting yet, waiting on xiz etc
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #1222
                Re: TWG 195 - D6

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                not voting yet, waiting on xiz etc
                what are you expecting to get out of him, more town hand holding?

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #1223
                  Re: TWG 195 - D6

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  choof
                  Hell Yeah Brother

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1224
                    Re: TWG 195 - D6

                    Originally posted by choof
                    what are you expecting to get out of him, more town hand holding?
                    yeah, and its what I need to keep me sane in games where I don't know what the fuck is going on
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #1225
                      Re: TWG 195 - D6

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      yeah, and its what I need to keep me sane in games where I don't know what the fuck is going on
                      lemme hold your hand then killing me helps to win the game

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #1226
                        Re: TWG 195 - D6

                        you already know xiz has me pinged out as potential wolf, I've straight up said I'm a wolf, and yet you don't want to kill me until he gives the thumbs up? don't want to be the one to end it then?

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #1227
                          Re: TWG 195 - D6

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'm killing choof prolly
                          He can be town doing this, but I think it needs to be dealt with
                          for someone who said I need to be dealt with you sure are doing a shit job dealing with me

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1228
                            Re: TWG 195 - D6

                            bruh
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #1229
                              Re: TWG 195 - D6

                              why the hesitation then

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #1230
                                Re: TWG 195 - D6

                                Wait does this mean you won't be answering my question

                                Comment

                                Working...