TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWG Phil
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2020
    • 1

    #5521
    Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

    well, I should say
    I feel like I deserved death*
    not that wolves didn't deserve it
    going back to sleep will read the deadchat saltmine tomorrow

    Comment

    • TWG Punchy
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2020
      • 0

      #5522
      Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by TWG Phil
      Wolves didn't deserve it
      wow

      Comment

      • TWG Apollo
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2020
        • 0

        #5523
        Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

        Aww boo no what I wanted to come back to

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #5524
          Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

          I'm marking this game with my post.

          Get marked, nerds.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • TWG Phil
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2020
            • 1

            #5525
            Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by TWG Punchy
            wow
            I only meant myself*
            I feel like I should've died
            not taking anything away from you, sorry
            I feel bad for saying that

            Comment

            • TWG Punchy
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2020
              • 0

              #5526
              Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by TWG Phil
              I only meant myself*
              I feel like I should've died
              not taking anything away from you, sorry
              I feel bad for saying that
              all good friend

              Comment

              • TWG Tank
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2020
                • 0

                #5527
                Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                Philly cheesesteak betrayed me

                Comment

                Working...