TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWG Phil
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2020
    • 1

    #5491
    Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

    I will vote before :59

    Comment

    • TWG Rolf
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2020
      • 0

      #5492
      Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by TWG Punchy
      Rolf, look at my post re: Fauna/Flurry, I think it's compelling.

      I've been trying to solve, read people, and provide as much information as possible. Flurry is refusing to acknowledge any of this and discarded my most recent bigpost as "haha you're not reading Apollo, you two must be partners". She read NOTHING in it and that was her only reaction.
      why the fuck are you trying to persuade me when you think i'm flurry's partner?

      Comment

      • TWG Phil
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2020
        • 1

        #5493
        Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by TWG Rolf
        why the fuck are you trying to persuade me when you think i'm flurry's partner?
        serious question
        would you rather they not consider you could be town?

        Comment

        • TWG Isabelle
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2020
          • 1

          #5494
          Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

          Five minutes left!

          Comment

          • TWG Punchy
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2020
            • 0

            #5495
            Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by TWG Rolf
            why the fuck are you trying to persuade me when you think i'm flurry's partner?
            I could be wrong
            Apollo is voting Flurry, but Phil stated they were going to follow Flurry's vote

            I have no other option

            Comment

            • TWG Apollo
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2020
              • 0

              #5496
              Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by TWG Phil
              cherry can be a wolf who can't rush because she placed her vote long ago
              Punchy can be a wolf that Flurry correctly found

              any of them, on paper, can be each other's partner
              I think I get you. I'm tired and my eyes hurt.

              Comment

              • TWG Punchy
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2020
                • 0

                #5497
                Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                Nothing I've posted is going to undo Phil's townread on Flurry it seems

                Comment

                • TWG Phil
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2020
                  • 1

                  #5498
                  Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                  looking at the votecount the day we lynched Cole makes me more confident on Punchy
                  wolves almost definitely had to be somewhere on that

                  Comment

                  • TWG Apollo
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2020
                    • 0

                    #5499
                    Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                    Going to vote now because I can't stall what I'm working anymore

                    Comment

                    • TWG Rolf
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2020
                      • 0

                      #5500
                      Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by TWG Phil
                      serious question
                      would you rather they not consider you could be town?
                      them trying to persuade me means they weren't truthful in calling me flurry's partner.

                      Comment

                      • TWG Apollo
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2020
                        • 0

                        #5501
                        Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                        flurry

                        Comment

                        • TWG Phil
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2020
                          • 1

                          #5502
                          Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by TWG Punchy
                          Nothing I've posted is going to undo Phil's townread on Flurry it seems
                          your solving was good, but I know who you are, and I know how much you love typing words as a wolf
                          if I didn't, I would be more persuaded by it, I think

                          Comment

                          • TWG Phil
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2020
                            • 1

                            #5503
                            Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by TWG Apollo
                            flurry
                            was kinda expecting some words alongside it

                            Comment

                            • TWG Rolf
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2020
                              • 0

                              #5504
                              Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                              I don't like how flurry's been posting compared to apollo and punchy, but I also don't like apollo and punchy's last eod and how punchy is trying to convince me.

                              Comment

                              • TWG Punchy
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2020
                                • 0

                                #5505
                                Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                                flurry is totally a hit

                                Comment

                                Working...