TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]
game feels like I'm going to lose to filthy busers in an anon game again
it feels like shit
Regardless of flurry's alignment, they're right
last phase's EOD was total trash, and we stand no chance if we keep that upComment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]
nah it's because i don't think apollo is a wolf at this point in time what what
if we sleep and the wolves kill flurry i'd be more likely to go for punchy/rolfComment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]
Punchy/Rolf is not impossible tbh. I just don't connect the dots very well on that one.Comment
-
Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]
if we somehow got another a town flip punchy/rolf would be down to process of elimination what whatComment
-
Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]
I just don't feel like wolves will provide you with the flip that you're hoping for.
If they even kill something.Comment
-
Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]
the flip i'm hoping for is you flipping red, so you're right, the wolves won't provide me with that what whatComment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]
I hope Isabelle writes my Vanilla Town in red as a joke.Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
Comment