TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Postgame Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #31
    Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Postgame Thread

    this game sucked

    is about all I can say without making an ass of myself, and venting frustrations
    Last edited by XelNya; 01-29-2020, 08:53 PM.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #32
      Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Postgame Thread

      Shouldn't of insta'd yourself then, my dude.

      Though I don't think you insta-ing yourself or not would've changed course.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5401

        #33
        Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Postgame Thread

        Addressing criticism and trying to solve game probably would have tho
        ​

        Comment

        Working...