TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #8446
    Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

    Xel with his single narrow one-world one-solution view looks really scummy imo
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #8447
      Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

      Like he has 0 plan nor care for what happens if xiz goes poof
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #8448
        Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

        I'm really tired
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #8449
          Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by Celirra
          I'm really tired
          Drink some caffeine!


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #8450
            Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

            Trying to be a healthier vegetable so no can do friend
            ;__;
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #8451
              Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

              Is xel gonna be the target
              Like can I park vote and sleep or do I need to actually stay awake
              Cause zzzzzz
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #8452
                Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                Wheres jessie anyways
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #8453
                  Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                  Sunmon a chipmunk

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #8454
                    Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    Wheres jessie anyways
                    *Shrug*

                    I mean, if Xel is a wolf here, then it doesn't exactly solve the issue with Xiz and Roundbox. One that I'm sure both would keep on going for.

                    If they don't want to make a case for Jessie, you, or YoshL, then it's on them.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #8455
                      Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                      That being said, Xel would need to be taken care of regardless, so I also support a Xel lynch. If it so happens to end the game, then would not feel guilty.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #8456
                        Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        If they don't want to make a case for Jessie, you, or YoshL, then it's on them.
                        Not to say I don't see Roundbox attempting to, by the way. I want more theories with shown work as to how a wolf YoshL would operate in this game. And I want that work to be made by roundbox... or Xiz. Either one really.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #8457
                          Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                          I have no intention of voting yoshl today, especially in comparison to xel

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #8458
                            Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                            I will be home before eod

                            Can we not park votes and go to sleep please
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #8459
                              Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                              No

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #8460
                                Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                                Meh
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...