TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #8356
    Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    OwO *Observs u*
    NO THATS MY THING THIS GAME BACK OFF

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #8357
      Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

      Hopefully by then you'll actually want to win instead of play around with words
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #8358
        Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        Hopefully by then you'll actually want to win instead of play around with words
        the game IS words, dawg


        also how is my response scripted? I think I'd be a bit more careful with posts

        did you not see my quote fuck up in my one big post addressed to you? I think if you want to press the point that I'm scripted, I think this point already counters it
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #8359
          Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

          does anybody want to weigh in on this exchange between me and freezin?
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #8360
            Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

            I think, even though freezing is as good as confirmed here, he should attempt to take you apart before a vote

            Unless you want me to!


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #8361
              Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

              Also, phone posting in bed now, mmm


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #8362
                Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                Also, I still very much entertain the thought that YoshL is a wolf, but I want to see you deconstruct his play. You understand understand I'm sure!


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #8363
                  Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  I think, even though freezing is as good as confirmed here, he should attempt to take you apart before a vote

                  Unless you want me to!
                  everyone should be tearing everyone apart as much as possible

                  him tearing me apart right there is a good thing for the thread because it generates discussion and helps you develop your reads on me

                  you can thank freezin and me for providing you with this service
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • Daikyi
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2013
                    • 10

                    #8364
                    Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    does anybody want to weigh in on this exchange between me and freezin?
                    not really because lunching properly this phase is like, top priority and i don't think you're in a place that can be easily resolved today

                    Comment

                    • Daikyi
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2013
                      • 10

                      #8365
                      Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      I've been going back and forth on [Cel] especially today. My lists consist of him being a wolf more then not. Nobody really commented on my thoughts about him trying to subtly kill inactive's besides cel who didn't really react.

                      I see round/yoshl being more w/w then t/w and more then t/t

                      I also don't see round bussing here if that were the case, if that theory still holds up

                      round/yoshl/xel
                      round/yoshl/jessie
                      I think xiz is still the utmost prime target here.

                      Let's walk through his logic in this post right now:

                      Celirra is more wolfy than not - " My lists consist of [Cel] being a wolf more then not."

                      In round/yoshl, Xiz thinks the top possibility is w/w, then t/w, then t/t. - "I see round/yoshl being more w/w then t/w and more then t/t"

                      Xiz thinks that roundbox wouldn't bus yoshl. - "I also don't see round bussing here if that were the case, if that theory still holds up "

                      Xiz gives 2 worlds that have both roundbox and yoshl in them, without cel.

                      please tell me that other people are seeing this absolute trash in the thread. That's not productive to thread. It indicates again that he's not actually trying to process the game, or actually scumhunt properly. Him continually trying to throw out the joke of "oh wait yoshl keeps saying i don't keep up with thread and he's ignoring me lolololol" which is also extremely unproductive, and feels like he's actually just baiting me to focus in on that and ignore this garbage spout

                      round/yoshl/xel/cel

                      3 wolves are in there for me. If round flips wolf I'll look into jessie.

                      THATS A HOT 75%
                      he also seems to be reading jessie as potential scum and not scum in the duration that it takes to type out a single post

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #8366
                        Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                        Who ITA'd the thread while I slept
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #8367
                          Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                          Yoshl I agree but add in the flip flopping so frequently, I'd say its beyond the point of a paranoid town and more a wolf hedging bets or something

                          I mean if xiz is a we go by, I'm essentially shrodinxiz's wolf with how much my identity changes
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #8368
                            Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                            Also I am VERY TIRED
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #8369
                              Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                              How is the literal first bus of the day in my town 10 minutes late to arriving at its second stop?

                              zzzzzz
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #8370
                                Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                                Also I still see the world as xiz/xel/round
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...