TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #7546
    Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

    Certainly is better than thinking three wolves all had killing power.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #7547
      Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by T-Force
      I've got permission to make a post from this acct, and I wanted to reply to this.
      Thief is a class in FE and it can upgrade to Rogue.
      Thief needs Lockpicks to access chests and whatnot (instead of requiring keys), but Rogue can open whatever whenever.
      Sacred Stones has a unit of both of those classes, and I feel it's a safe bet that Colm (or Rennac) is wolf-sided this game.
      This is the quote why I think this.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #7548
        Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

        How do you know that one item is gone if it was never mentioned?
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #7549
          Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

          Anyways I think this clears charu?
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #7550
            Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

            Nevermind misread
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • Daikyi
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2013
              • 10

              #7551
              Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by Celirra
              Yeah, I think that's the world that makes most sense to me... which do you disagree with then?
              this was my world that i've been with earlier this phase and the one i'm still at

              Do you still think charu is cleared for writing the stuff regarding the shop? I feel like it's NAI at best, because it can really be argued both ways

              Comment

              • Daikyi
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2013
                • 10

                #7552
                Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                wait nevermind, didn't read that you misread

                but still curious what was misread to think charu was maybe clear

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #7553
                  Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                  The misread was for the question directed at charu
                  I would argue that a wolf wouldn't see a need to inform us of this, and the mystery would be better if anything to add pressure.

                  The only world I can see a wolf doing it is if its false info and there was something new added... but I dont know about that. If anything, the idea that was proposed involving the kills last night laxes me a bit because chances are this isnt mylo after all (though it's still good to treat as such just because it is still a mystery game)

                  I think that giving info like this when not prompted at all is towny, and charu wasnt particularly cornered into it i dont think(?)
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #7554
                    Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                    I dont think its nai, I think nai would be charu throwing a theory about what could have happened without revealing he won the event (I'm assuming he did)
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #7555
                      Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                      No, I didn't win the event or even make it to the Jeopardy
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #7556
                        Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                        If tforce killed spruce I'd be annoyed @ him.
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #7557
                          Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I dont think its nai, I think nai would be charu throwing a theory about what could have happened without revealing he won the event (I'm assuming he did)
                          I did win the event.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #7558
                            Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                            Also, freezing, please stop not trusting me. Look, it's no secret you and TWGma know a shit ton of fire emblem and those jeopardy questions were being answered instantly. I don't care how good at googling, it had to be two players that know fire emblem

                            Which is you and TWGma


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #7559
                              Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                              To be totally fair there might be others who know a lot about FE that we just dont know of (hell, maybe spruce even)...

                              I distrust freezin as much as the next but I think this is a pointless thing to lie about
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #7560
                                Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                                For what it's worth I didnt even know fire emblem was a game show
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...