TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Post Game]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #46
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Post Game]

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    I'll roleplay as SOME anime character but maybe not the one I rolled
    I'll roleplay but I won't rollplay


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #47
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Post Game]

      Originally posted by mellonxcollie
      Can we have another anime game but this time everyone MUST roleplay or they get mod killed
      This sounds cool but I need a character I know.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #48
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Post Game]

        Originally posted by flashflash account
        somehow I posted on my main despite not using FFR outside of TWG. Fortunately it was literally to respond to a meme directly linked to DBP so it didn't give a single thing away. I deserve MVP for not getting modkilled.
        xiz got me to delete it like instantly lmao


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #49
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Post Game]

          Originally posted by mellonxcollie
          Can we have another anime game but this time everyone MUST roleplay or they get mod killed
          I just hosted but I can build one like a mystery game if people are actually interested in like a month or so.

          They can do something like give me their husbando/waifu and i can build a role/game around them or something

          (non-anon)
          Last edited by Xiz; 06-27-2018, 01:43 PM.

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #50
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Post Game]

            I'll roleplay as Kaz kaan from neo yokio

            Comment

            • flashflash account
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2017
              • 567

              #51
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Post Game]

              I'll roleplay as that flashflash account person
              aka mikey

              -----

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

              Originally posted by QueenAshy
              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #52
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Post Game]

                I almost forgot to post this



                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #53
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Post Game]

                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  I just hosted but I can build one like a mystery game if people are actually interested in like a month or so.

                  They can do something like give me their husbando/waifu and i can build a role/game around them or something

                  (non-anon)
                  Fund it
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  Working...