TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) POST GAME

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • star-crossed
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2017
    • 476

    #31
    Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) POST GAME

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    preeeeeeety sure she doesn't vote like that there if its a f3
    More generally speaking though, the fact that round and I were almost never online at the same time, could have been detrimental to us working together. We were basically pen pals.
    twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #32
      Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) POST GAME

      I wish I had a pen pal
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • mellonxcollie
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Dec 2006
        • 1303

        #33
        Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) POST GAME

        we are like pen pals since we see each other so infrequently *cries self to sleep*
        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #34
          Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) POST GAME

          Originally posted by roundbox
          I'd sum up my game but I already did before making the last vote

          Not my best performance but I at least called out celery being blocked!!
          Blocked if sk, protected from wolfing due to ffa lynch
          Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 05-24-2018, 01:07 PM.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #35
            Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) POST GAME

            Ps. Send me games nerds.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #36
              Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) POST GAME

              i have an ootc mystery game that i should probably poke someone unlikely to play to look at

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #37
                Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) POST GAME

                im subbing an anon one, its been another year since lol

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) POST GAME

                  Forgot to mention that I'm actually really sorry about my presense this game being worse than a random npc in a mmorpg. Also blind i know you wanted a stronger game and i kinda hurt that. Sorry man.

                  I moved house, changed jobs, had to deal with my brother's wedding, and got a kitten in the span of the first leg of the game.

                  Worked 9 days straight, so I burnt myself out really bad.

                  I do think i deserve a punishment though. Even if small.

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) POST GAME

                    forgot it was AN, might take the time to rework my game anyway especially if i'm going up against !!!xiz!!!

                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    Forgot to mention that I'm actually really sorry about my presense this game being worse than a random npc in a mmorpg. Also blind i know you wanted a stronger game and i kinda hurt that. Sorry man.

                    I moved house, changed jobs, had to deal with my brother's wedding, and got a kitten in the span of the first leg of the game.

                    Worked 9 days straight, so I burnt myself out really bad.

                    I do think i deserve a punishment though. Even if small.
                    think that would have to coincide with a revival of the penalty thread or something, since game bans for single instances of inactivity aren't a thing right now

                    Comment

                    • flashflash account
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2017
                      • 567

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) POST GAME

                      so whens the next turbo
                      aka mikey

                      -----

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                      Originally posted by QueenAshy
                      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) POST GAME

                        whem game


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) POST GAME

                          send games
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) POST GAME

                            Originally posted by flashflash account
                            so whens the next turbo
                            I will make a turbo either tomorrow night or tuesday at some point
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            Working...