TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD
While this is a fair point, Shado was trying to get dadcop2 to talk to him and did use the word team.1) shado said nothing about being on the same team
2) given that dadcop had nothing to say about shado's post except what he said here, and he did quote it and dedicate a post to it, it reads as a conscious attempt to display a town POV. the keyword being conscious, meaning it didn't come about naturally.
What do you think of dadcop's other post with this one though? I had been getting a sense of new town from most of them.
fucking eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
that's the worst way to leave if you actually are town. Actually it's just the worst way to leave period.
You wanna vote people for one fucking post where here's the one that's telling me to vote you.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD
I read that as snark. His response doesn't have to read like he thought he was on same team as shado. It reads: why should I listen to you, you could be a wolf. At least that's how I interpreted it. Tbh it just feels like your going after the target of opportunity atm, I mean that's fine but do you have scumreads on anyone else?1) shado said nothing about being on the same team
2) given that dadcop had nothing to say about shado's post except what he said here, and he did quote it and dedicate a post to it, it reads as a conscious attempt to display a town POV. the keyword being conscious, meaning it didn't come about naturally.========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by CharuWow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collieAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEETOriginally posted by roundboxAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by AfrobeanLynch all liars is good meta. Period.Originally posted by RedMy guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.Originally posted by TWG IkeSCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMEDComment
-
========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by CharuWow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collieAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEETOriginally posted by roundboxAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by AfrobeanLynch all liars is good meta. Period.Originally posted by RedMy guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.Originally posted by TWG IkeSCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMEDComment
-
Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD
You're*========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by CharuWow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collieAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEETOriginally posted by roundboxAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by AfrobeanLynch all liars is good meta. Period.Originally posted by RedMy guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.Originally posted by TWG IkeSCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMEDComment
-
Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD
dAnce? I don't really think he'd leave..
Originally posted by HakulyteI followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.Originally posted by XelNya" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."Originally posted by YoshL"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."Originally posted by mellon_collie"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD
I'll be here I haven't even placed my vote I just can't do actual work bc I'm on my phone and at a social gatheringComment
-
Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

VOTE COUNT
danceflashrevo -> storn42
MixMasterLar -> FreezinIce
storn42 -> danceflashrevo
MixMasterLar -> Unvote
MixMasterLar -> ShadoWolfe
FreezinIce -> dadcop2
FreezinIce -> dAnceguy117
ShadoWolfe -> dadcop2
dadcop2 -> ShadoWolfe
---
ShadoWolfe
X.X
storn42
X
danceflashrevo
X
dadcop2
X
dAnceguy117
X
---
Not Voting:
Hakulyte
dAnceguy117
---
Day 0 Final Votecount
Day 1 Final VotecountOriginally posted by the sun fan
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD
didn't know shado scumread was a trendComment
-
Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD
As town, it'd be stupid and he isn't stupid. As wolf, it's a desperate gambit that will get him lynched.
Goddamn I need that VC
Originally posted by HakulyteI followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.Originally posted by XelNya" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."Originally posted by YoshL"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."Originally posted by mellon_collie"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD
Ninja'd by the VC.
Thanks!
Originally posted by HakulyteI followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.Originally posted by XelNya" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."Originally posted by YoshL"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."Originally posted by mellon_collie"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD
Get off shado and onto dad or dance========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by CharuWow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collieAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEETOriginally posted by roundboxAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by AfrobeanLynch all liars is good meta. Period.Originally posted by RedMy guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.Originally posted by TWG IkeSCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMEDComment
-
Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD
Ok well then forget the sources and the post. You've at least kept half an eye on the game up til now, even assuming that you really didn't pay attention d1.
Just freeform some thoughts on people within the next 10 minutes please. Show us you ain't just stuck on dadcop for stupid reasons and you weren't trying to skate by all game.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD
If dAnce doesn't come back, I'm voting him.
That exit is straight bullshit.
Originally posted by HakulyteI followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.Originally posted by XelNya" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."Originally posted by YoshL"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."Originally posted by mellon_collie"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD
And dfr I don't think we can afford to take a chance with storn today, my read yesterday was confused town or strong scum and I'm leaning more on the side of confused town atm========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by CharuWow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collieAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEETOriginally posted by roundboxAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by AfrobeanLynch all liars is good meta. Period.Originally posted by RedMy guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.Originally posted by TWG IkeSCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMEDComment


Comment