TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tokzic
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 6878

    #1096
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Backpack has not towntold to me yet this game and I usually towntell him really quickly. ~_~

    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

    Comment

    • Wineandbread
      Custom User Title
      • Oct 2007
      • 2105

      #1097
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Tokzic
      Charu
      He's back fam

      Can you explain this?
      Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
      my semen is flying through the air as we speak
      We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

      Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


      Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


      Comment

      • Tokzic
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 6878

        #1098
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Charu
        HELLO, DID YOU NOT FUCKING SEE ME SHITTING ON XEL OVER THE COURSE OF MY ENTIRE REREAD IN BETWEEN ME GOING FULL ON TUNNEL ON AA YOU LITTLE FUCKER!?
        wow charu that'd mean you were like... bussing, or something!!

        UNHEARD OF

        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

        Comment

        • Wineandbread
          Custom User Title
          • Oct 2007
          • 2105

          #1099
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Tokzic
          There's still forty minutes left in the phase, there's no way the KitB holds long.

          I don't even know how serious I am about my vote on Charu yet, I just wanted to make a 3-way KitB and SEE WHAT HAPPENS.
          Given that there are potentially roles that prevent KitB happening this is questionable at best
          Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
          my semen is flying through the air as we speak
          We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

          Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


          Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #1100
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            @AA, I don't plan on lynching anyone yet, nobody is standing out as a candidate imo aorn

            I'll probably self-vote to avoid the phantom
            Gross

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1101
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Jesus christ


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #1102
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Wineandbread
                He's back fam

                Can you explain this?
                Yes. I wanted to make a 3-way KitB to create reactions to read off of. Charu is currently null for me, maybe leaning scum, so I wanted to vote him and watch the waves to get a better handle on the situation.

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #1103
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  I'm not sure where everyone is coming with suspicion on AA (looking at you charu) because the majority of his posts have been at the very least, "forward looking" from what I've re-read
                  Xiz is always a scumread for me. no matter what he does i'm going to find it suspicious without fail. this game is not an exception, however this time it's more because he's stringing along similar to MML's vein, where he's putting things forward that don't actually go anywhere. (i still skimmed early game sorry) if xiz has not gotten into a big fight/tunneled into someone, it's kinda alarming. I don't care about "TWG Chaos" shit or "unreadable meta" but he's not one to let any fish in the river go. He usually latches on to something, and I haven't seen that out of him this game.
                  Gradiant looks ok, at least showing an active interest and investment in his reads. I don't think he's gone farther past just asking a couple questions.
                  tokzic quite literally the same as all of his other games.
                  I still believe charu is pretty towny. this is mostly gut+toneread+how much fun charu looks like he's having. That being said, in the world where charu is scum, AA is probably also scum.
                  dabackpack is embodiment of dbp scum right now. I'm surprised that he hasn't started pushing on me given that I've kept him out of attention and haven't really been posting about him. The majority of his posts aren't his usual analytical detective self either.
                  haven't really noticed/read through wabby posts
                  arntonach is as fucking potato as you could possibly get and while inherentlyl his posts are coming out scummy as fuck, I think it's more null, at least for Arnt.
                  _Zenith_ is another possible scum. Playing super careful and looking like he's posting very self-consciously. Mostly this is reflected in his "appease and make friends with everyone" poststyle that he's got going on so far. I'm so accustomed to Zenith not giving a fuck about what he does when he's a townsperson, and really going at things, regardless of how bad those decisions are. This seems to be a massive turn from that.
                  MML has been elaborated, and he's also not really returned to the thread
                  thesunfan is on the town side of things, mostly because in the past like 10 pages, i've agreed with almost everything that he's been saying (which ofc. makes me even more suspicious) but i'd like to look past that at least for now.
                  i will never lynch indheart here, bar some kablizzy tier shennanigans. Actually putting analysis into the game.
                  reuben_tate same case as wabby
                  xelnya i still like him from his early posts. drop off in activity is worrying, but not entirely damning in my mind, at least not for d0.
                  mashi is cute handsome and i haven't actually read his posts either LOL
                  yoshiisland also haven't read his posts

                  so

                  scum->scum leaning null
                  ------
                  dbp
                  MML
                  Xiz
                  Zenith

                  null
                  ------
                  arnt
                  tokzic
                  reuben
                  yoshiisland
                  wabby
                  mashi

                  null leaning town->town
                  xel
                  grad
                  AA
                  sunfan
                  charu
                  indheart


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #1104
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    this by itself isn't a good reason because I distinctly remember him doing this exact thing in town games

                    is there something else?
                    there is, actually

                    mine: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=617

                    mashi's: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...74#post4462574

                    they're somewhat similar

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #1105
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      @yoshl about xiz, he tunneled me for quite a bit

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1106
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        I'm not sure where everyone is coming with suspicion on AA (looking at you charu) because the majority of his posts have been at the very least, "forward looking" from what I've re-read
                        Xiz is always a scumread for me. no matter what he does i'm going to find it suspicious without fail. this game is not an exception, however this time it's more because he's stringing along similar to MML's vein, where he's putting things forward that don't actually go anywhere. (i still skimmed early game sorry) if xiz has not gotten into a big fight/tunneled into someone, it's kinda alarming. I don't care about "TWG Chaos" shit or "unreadable meta" but he's not one to let any fish in the river go. He usually latches on to something, and I haven't seen that out of him this game.
                        Gradiant looks ok, at least showing an active interest and investment in his reads. I don't think he's gone farther past just asking a couple questions.
                        tokzic quite literally the same as all of his other games.
                        I still believe charu is pretty towny. this is mostly gut+toneread+how much fun charu looks like he's having. That being said, in the world where charu is scum, AA is probably also scum.
                        dabackpack is embodiment of dbp scum right now. I'm surprised that he hasn't started pushing on me given that I've kept him out of attention and haven't really been posting about him. The majority of his posts aren't his usual analytical detective self either.
                        haven't really noticed/read through wabby posts
                        arntonach is as fucking potato as you could possibly get and while inherentlyl his posts are coming out scummy as fuck, I think it's more null, at least for Arnt.
                        _Zenith_ is another possible scum. Playing super careful and looking like he's posting very self-consciously. Mostly this is reflected in his "appease and make friends with everyone" poststyle that he's got going on so far. I'm so accustomed to Zenith not giving a fuck about what he does when he's a townsperson, and really going at things, regardless of how bad those decisions are. This seems to be a massive turn from that.
                        MML has been elaborated, and he's also not really returned to the thread
                        thesunfan is on the town side of things, mostly because in the past like 10 pages, i've agreed with almost everything that he's been saying (which ofc. makes me even more suspicious) but i'd like to look past that at least for now.
                        i will never lynch indheart here, bar some kablizzy tier shennanigans. Actually putting analysis into the game.
                        reuben_tate same case as wabby
                        xelnya i still like him from his early posts. drop off in activity is worrying, but not entirely damning in my mind, at least not for d0.
                        mashi is cute handsome and i haven't actually read his posts either LOL
                        yoshiisland also haven't read his posts

                        so

                        scum->scum leaning null
                        ------
                        dbp
                        MML
                        Xiz
                        Zenith

                        null
                        ------
                        arnt
                        tokzic
                        reuben
                        yoshiisland
                        wabby
                        mashi

                        null leaning town->town
                        xel
                        grad
                        AA
                        sunfan
                        charu
                        indheart
                        can you participate in the discussion instead of popping on and dumping things?


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #1107
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          I don't think Mashi is a good lynch today but I'm wary of him

                          I don't like how YoshL is sitting here watching all of this happen without as much as saying anything, so maybe him? I can't even tell you what his thoughts are outside of MML
                          while i feel strongly about MML, my guess is that his actual vigi stuff and obsession with the vigi early on will probably raise alarm for the scum team as possible SK.

                          dabackpack


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1108
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Tokzic
                            Yes. I wanted to make a 3-way KitB to create reactions to read off of. Charu is currently null for me, maybe leaning scum, so I wanted to vote him and watch the waves to get a better handle on the situation.
                            This I can believe, but throwing dirt on me because Xel apparently goes for a gross vote while I call him out on it is just

                            afsdlk;dfgnaskl;jfnvkl;fvn;klfasvnl;kvnmd;lksavmnk;lasdmv;ls

                            That's how I feel about you right now, you fucking piece of shit attorney.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #1109
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Worst attorney I've ever had, I want my god damn money back.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #1110
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD


                                VOTE COUNT
                                Xelnya -> Mashi
                                Xiz -> AA
                                Yoshiisland -> Charu
                                YoshL -> thesunfan
                                Gradiant -> AragakiAyase
                                Xiz -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
                                YoshL -> inDheart
                                Xelnya -> reuben_tate
                                inDheart -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
                                thesunfan -> inDheart
                                inDheart -> Unvote
                                AragakiAyase -> inDheart
                                YoshL -> AragakiAyase
                                Xiz -> AragakiAyase
                                inDheart -> AragakiAyase
                                AragakiAyase -> Unvote
                                AragakiAyase -> Arntonach
                                MixMasterLar -> Wineandbread
                                MixMasterLar -> Unvote
                                thesunfan -> DaBackpack
                                Charu -> DaBackpack
                                Xelnya -> Xiz
                                YoshL -> MixMasterLar
                                Xiz -> MixMasterLar
                                DaBackpack -> MixMasterLar
                                inDheart -> Unvote
                                AragakiAyase -> Charu
                                MixMasterLar -> DaBackpack
                                Charles Claythorne/Mashi -> Charu
                                Tokzic -> inDheart
                                Xelnya -> Unvote
                                Arntonach -> Charu
                                thesunfan -> Unvote
                                Yoshiisland -> Unvote
                                thesunfan -> DaBackpack
                                reuben_tate -> Charu
                                AragakiAyase -> Unvote
                                Arntonach -> Unvote
                                Gradiant -> Arntonach
                                Tokzic -> Charu
                                Xelnya -> MixMasterLar
                                YoshL -> DaBackpack

                                ---


                                DaBackpack
                                X.X.X.X
                                MixMasterLar
                                X.X.X
                                Charu
                                X.X.X
                                Arntonach
                                X


                                ---

                                Unvote:

                                Yoshiisland
                                inDheart
                                AragakiAyase
                                Arntonach

                                Yet to vote:

                                Wineandbread
                                _Zenith_

                                ---

                                Today's theme:
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...