TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #2791
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    the tinfoil I had on you Charu was

    a) your teasing/taunting me this phase reminded me of Xiz as the serial killer in the final phases when he reaized he was on auto-win during... that game
    b) obviously the wolf team was offsetting some of the wolf burden off of botchi because YoshL fakeclaimed botchi's role. I am sure this is partly out of a protective measure. Your usual tunnel-fucking wolf meta (which you could conceivably have invoked on YoshL himself) would have not manifested because of the wolf team consensus to cover for botchi.

    That said, if the wolf is actually you, congratulations because you're basically on auto-win at this point


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #2792
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      Originally posted by freakysnots
      if its always you, then what are you complaining about. if game doesnt end im voting roundbox. fastest speedlynch ever
      1) yes but why would I not try to fight to end the lynch a day early?
      2) there's a very small chance that Charu is the wolf and lynching me now guarantees Charu wins the game


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #2793
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        Originally posted by Charu
        Nice of you to post now. I saw you in the thread when I was still harping on round, y'know
        something something viewing thread when I'm not supposed to


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #2794
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          Pff, good thing I am not.

          The only one that's in "auto-win" are us humans.

          If there is even a remote chance of a wolf auto happening, it's that blind was BSing this whole time and just went "freaky is vanilla town" during that phase when he never even had 1-shot role cop.

          See... THAT would be auto-win right now, my friend.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #2795
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            the tinfoil I had on you Charu was

            a) your teasing/taunting me this phase reminded me of Xiz as the serial killer in the final phases when he reaized he was on auto-win during... that game
            b) obviously the wolf team was offsetting some of the wolf burden off of botchi because YoshL fakeclaimed botchi's role. I am sure this is partly out of a protective measure. Your usual tunnel-fucking wolf meta (which you could conceivably have invoked on YoshL himself) would have not manifested because of the wolf team consensus to cover for botchi.

            That said, if the wolf is actually you, congratulations because you're basically on auto-win at this point
            would not have manifested towards botchi**

            that is, until his boat was actually sunk


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #2796
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              Originally posted by Charu
              Pff, good thing I am not.

              The only one that's in "auto-win" are us humans.

              If there is even a remote chance of a wolf auto happening, it's that blind was BSing this whole time and just went "freaky is vanilla town" during that phase when he never even had 1-shot role cop.

              See... THAT would be auto-win right now, my friend.
              from your POV (if you're town)

              from my POV there is slight ambiguity

              I still really think roundbox should die today


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • freakysnots
                八一
                • Aug 2004
                • 2904

                #2797
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                im feeling good about dbp. im not feeling good about roundbox. im not feeling good about dbp.

                so it doesn't really matter what happens.

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2798
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Pff, good thing I am not.

                  The only one that's in "auto-win" are us humans.

                  If there is even a remote chance of a wolf auto happening, it's that blind was BSing this whole time and just went "freaky is vanilla town" during that phase when he never even had 1-shot role cop.

                  See... THAT would be auto-win right now, my friend.
                  I really hate that you're going to end up in the final three if it gets that far


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • freakysnots
                    八一
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 2904

                    #2799
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    Originally posted by freakysnots
                    im feeling good about dbp. im not feeling good about roundbox. im not feeling good about dbp.

                    so it doesn't really matter what happens.
                    feeling good about charu

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #2800
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      the tinfoil I had on you Charu was

                      a) your teasing/taunting me this phase reminded me of Xiz as the serial killer in the final phases when he reaized he was on auto-win during... that game
                      b) obviously the wolf team was offsetting some of the wolf burden off of botchi because YoshL fakeclaimed botchi's role. I am sure this is partly out of a protective measure. Your usual tunnel-fucking wolf meta (which you could conceivably have invoked on YoshL himself) would have not manifested because of the wolf team consensus to cover for botchi.

                      That said, if the wolf is actually you, congratulations because you're basically on auto-win at this point
                      I forgot to add to this that besides what you produced, Charu, the only thing really against him is his inactivity

                      the insta yesterday prevented us from seeing how roundbox would react in that situation

                      I'm nearly certain he would take the neutral stance I suggested a wolf partner would take in that scenario


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #2801
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        against roundbox*


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • freakysnots
                          八一
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 2904

                          #2802
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          1) yes but why would I not try to fight to end the lynch a day early?
                          2) there's a very small chance that Charu is the wolf and lynching me now guarantees Charu wins the game
                          I don't care. If mario was alive, you'd be lynched. I'm going to treat this situation as such.

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2803
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            this is just so fucking frustrating

                            I'm going to be absolutely [b]LIVID if town loses this game again


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #2804
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              I really hate that you're going to end up in the final three if it gets that far
                              It'll be the easiest F3.

                              Humans will instantly win, I can 100% garuntee that.

                              My mind is the same as freaky's. If it's not round, it's you, and vice versa, if it's not you, it's round.

                              I guess you could maybe convince blind, but he's in the same mindset I believe.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • freakysnots
                                八一
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 2904

                                #2805
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                this is just so fucking frustrating

                                I'm going to be absolutely [b]LIVID if town loses this game again
                                you better hope roundbox is wolf then. (;

                                Comment

                                Working...