TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #2746
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    Because, what do we have

    We got blind, who was super happy (thanks to sunfan's pointing out) that he lived through a day phase and apparently his votes check out in his struggle of survival.

    We got freaky just because he was checked by blind

    We got Botchi getting lynched which just reinforces blind's position even more (and likewise freaky)

    We got backpack literally missing a super obvious thing last phase where he thought he was right about something, but was ultimately wrong. Something a wolf would never never NEVER do in a situation like that, believe me you.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #2747
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      And if backpack somehow fucking played through that last phase, holy fucking shit dude.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #2748
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        Originally posted by Charu
        And if backpack somehow fucking played through that last phase, holy fucking shit dude.
        I don't see that as being completely outside the realm of possibility for his wolf play, but I can easily see a town DaBackpack giving YoshL some deference given their personal history. I'm kind of in a bullshit position where the only 3 people I didn't drop big essay posts on due to time constraints are still around (DaBackpack, blind, and freaky), so it's going to take me a bit to process this. I'm worried that the last wolf is going to be on a SPEEEEEEEEEEEEED agenda today to jump straight into the end of the game (NO, CHARU, THIS DOESN'T MEAN YOU) and final 3 while the situation is too hot. I want to take a step back and do some READTHROUGHS of everyone. For what it's worth, the whole yoshl/blind/botchi role cop thing does not mechanically leave blind clear, just looking pretty good. There are wolf scenarios where blind could also be a scum role cop (blocking the role effectively), and freaky is just a deep pocket attempt. This is probably just me tinfoiling the fuck out of what's going on, and will probably not hold up until I do a thorough read.

        I'll have a whole handful of time tomorrow to do all of my reading and evaluations. I didn't really get on my computer today until I posted in this thread, so my day is winding down and we still have over 40 hours to solve this phase.
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #2749
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          That being said, I'm stepping out for the evening.
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #2750
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            im clear unless i redirected blindreper to dbp and hard bussed yoshl (;

            Comment

            • freakysnots
              八一
              • Aug 2004
              • 2904

              #2751
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              i want to lynch dbp. but if you 3 want to fight it out sure

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2752
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                I'm tinfoiling real hard on charu right now


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2753
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  I need to sleep


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #2754
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    To be honest, anything all three of you say concern me, i just have an order to lynch due to poe as well.

                    Freaky is tunneled, which worries me, but they have a /good/ reason kinda.

                    I'm going to have to see the interactions again and make a decision.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #2755
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      I'm tinfoiling real hard on charu right now
                      Oh?

                      Do share, I wanna laugh at one of your "theories" because that's fun to do!


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #2756
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        To be honest, anything all three of you say concern me, i just have an order to lynch due to poe as well.

                        Freaky is tunneled, which worries me, but they have a /good/ reason kinda.

                        I'm going to have to see the interactions again and make a decision.
                        As someone who claimed role cop and had a check on freaky, why is this not a fucking warning sign for you? You claim to have a VANILLA TOWN check on him. From your point of view, freaky is lock clear. If freaky was a mafia goon, you would have received a result saying he was a mafia goon. How is this even a possibility to call reasons against him as kinda good? Are we in some fucked situation where botchi/blind/YoshL are the wolf team and both blind and YoshL jumped on the role cop tag to clear one of themselves to make it to F3?
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #2757
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          Or did I completely misread that and you're saying that freaky is tunneling someone (that someone being DaBackpack)? Your wording is bad and made me freak the fuck out
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #2758
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            I'm thinking it's just extreme bad wording.

                            *shrug*

                            What're you playin' at anyways? Trying to doubt the role cop's motives for the remaining players?

                            Please...


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #2759
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              I'm playing at a knee-jerk reaction to poor wording. Of I was serious in my convictions I'd bring some more historical data into the mix. I usually hold my vote until I'm confident of a read, which I have explained I won't be doing until I'm home from school today.
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #2760
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                I wanna say, leading up from the beginning to now, it would be such a huge undertaking to fake what he has done thus far.

                                I don't doubt blind in the slightest anymore, even though he still is playing kind of bad. Emotions are mega hard to fake, and he was shock full of 'em the entire game. He's been on the chopping block numerous times and has displayed (while bad) a will to want to keep going.

                                Heck, he even mentioned he would gladly DIE before going to F3 if I was still around because I was hellbent on him throughout the game.

                                And that's not only it... CHECK THIS SHIT OUT

                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                I am a role cop. I'm not saying whether or not I had 1 shot or not, I will if my life depends on it, but unfortunately freaky is town. With this though, it also outs myself so we have two confirmed town.
                                I know I know, I'm re-qouting, but, here, see this? blind claimed (as was said) before sunfan said anything. Now one can argue NOW that if he was on the wolf team, he would know too. But... are you honestly going to be saying ALL THREE OF THEM CLAIMED FALSELY?

                                Not to mention... here's your claim...

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                I am 2 shot jailkeeper

                                in the middle of a dota game boys
                                Alright, cool, and it took you... (ignoring DOTA from this)...

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                I jailed yoshl last night because he's still sketching me out

                                I jailed blind n1 because I picked up a soft

                                I am now chargeless

                                botchi is hilariously scum here
                                30 FUCKING MINUTES to come up with this crap.

                                So...


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...