TWG CXLVI - Remembering Storn42

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #3766
    Re: TWG CXLVI - Remembering Storn42

    B L E W I T B O Y S
    L
    E
    W
    I
    T
    B
    o
    Y
    S


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #3767
      Re: TWG CXLVI - Remembering Storn42

      wow roundbox you denied me

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #3768
        Re: TWG CXLVI - Remembering Storn42

        Originally posted by Xiz
        The game is now over. Vendetta Wins. Post game coming up.
        And there you go, wow, look at this shit


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        Working...