TWG CXLVI - Remembering Storn42

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #3676
    Re: TWG CXLVI - Remembering Storn42

    to help you understand my perspective, i want to be perceived at the best at this stupid typing game because i've been playing forever (13+ years??), so the one hang-up i could perceive you having is "why do i give a shit when i've lost" and the anwser is because i still honestly believe i can be named MVP of this game regardless.

    now, what is the source of your cognitive dissonance? like what question hasn't been answered that you want answered? try to narrow the source of your unsettling feelings to specific details and then turn those details into questions, i'll be here to give you my perspective if you want it.

    Comment

    • Jtehanonymous
      Hunger Games Hunty
      • Jan 2007
      • 3770

      #3677
      Re: TWG CXLVI - Remembering Storn42

      I'm troubled not by unasked questions, but rather, so many unknowns that I feel are unverifiable. I have heard everything you and Charu have said, but beyond that, I don't know if there are other stipulations to your roles that are being left out. And I can't know that until this game was wrapped up.

      All I really have to go off of here is how things have been presented to me. I want to see someone's natural game progression smack me over the face at tell me their town, but I don't think I'm going to get that in 50 minutes.

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #3678
        Re: TWG CXLVI - Remembering Storn42

        alright let's narrow out the people who you can be relatively certain of, right? how do you feel about roundbox? i think overwhelmingly of boss bitch illuminating him and revealing his rolename.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #3679
          Re: TWG CXLVI - Remembering Storn42

          I'm actually doing stuff, but I guess I should be here right now.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Jtehanonymous
            Hunger Games Hunty
            • Jan 2007
            • 3770

            #3680
            Re: TWG CXLVI - Remembering Storn42

            Roundbox I will take on faith. I can't get TOO ridiculous here or I just wouldn't make any decision at all.

            I feel fine about omitting Roundbox from consideration. Even now he's being cautious and hasn't thrown a vote anywhere. He's waffling in a similar manner that I am. I feel like he could've even convinced me earlier to vote however he wanted but he didn't really take it much of an opportunity to. He even stated himself he's aware of being painted the most green this phase, but he didn't abuse this at all.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #3681
              Re: TWG CXLVI - Remembering Storn42

              Alright, I finished my thing.

              Oho, hey Mr. V my good pal, nice to see you making some gosh darn posts.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Jtehanonymous
                Hunger Games Hunty
                • Jan 2007
                • 3770

                #3682
                Re: TWG CXLVI - Remembering Storn42

                while I could really like him to have been the one to really led a charge, that opportunity is quickly slipping away.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #3683
                  Re: TWG CXLVI - Remembering Storn42

                  Heh, using your past experience to intimidate.

                  Oh petty of you, Mr. Anti-Human.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Vendetta21
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 2745

                    #3684
                    Re: TWG CXLVI - Remembering Storn42

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Alright, I finished my thing.

                    Oho, hey Mr. V my good pal, nice to see you making some gosh darn posts.
                    I am now a part of a three-person management team for a 12 million dollar company, as-of yesterday. I am the Quality Manager in charge of a team of 7 people and am making sure we meet requirements for new regulatory compliance standards by next October. I'm finding time for this, and also was explicit about this constraint in the sign-up thread. Thanks for your snarky tone, jack-ass.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #3685
                      Re: TWG CXLVI - Remembering Storn42

                      You're welcome, Mr. Anti-Human.

                      Hee hee hee


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Jtehanonymous
                        Hunger Games Hunty
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 3770

                        #3686
                        Re: TWG CXLVI - Remembering Storn42

                        Purple doesn't necessarily indicate anti-human. Just non-human.

                        Comment

                        • Jtehanonymous
                          Hunger Games Hunty
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 3770

                          #3687
                          Re: TWG CXLVI - Remembering Storn42

                          As roundbox said, the role could be benign now, leaving you with the only one with some sort of wincon that's anti-human.

                          Comment

                          • Vendetta21
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 2745

                            #3688
                            Re: TWG CXLVI - Remembering Storn42

                            I'm just wondering if you are trying to throw shade on something I was explicit about before I ever got a role.. as your primary defense to what I feel has been a well-mounted attack against you

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #3689
                              Re: TWG CXLVI - Remembering Storn42

                              Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
                              Purple doesn't necessarily indicate anti-human. Just non-human.
                              that's what I'm saying
                              if we have 5 wolves then I don't see having another third party is completely out of the question
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #3690
                                Re: TWG CXLVI - Remembering Storn42

                                Still, I agree that it's pretty much unlikely and unbelievable for the last anti-human to be anyone but V.

                                Jteh, despite the Denmark check, I really don't think you're playing me for a fool.

                                Same thing for roundbox, especially after his very aggravated posts.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...