TWG CXLVI - Remembering Storn42

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Legit Doctor
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2013
    • 10

    #2356
    Re: TWG CXLVI - Remembering Storn42

    yeah i didn't say that ^ but it's true anyway so whatever
    I love pizza! (and reviving it)

    REMEMBER TO SIGN YOUR POSTS



    Hey Charu..

    Well played, no hard feelings. See you in post-game.

    -Haku


    Posting in the sig now, are we?

    Comment

    • Legit Doctor
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2013
      • 10

      #2357
      Re: TWG CXLVI - Remembering Storn42

      Originally posted by Legit Doctor
      also hi charu
      Heheh, HIYA!

      Heheh...

      I love pizza! (and reviving it)

      REMEMBER TO SIGN YOUR POSTS



      Hey Charu..

      Well played, no hard feelings. See you in post-game.

      -Haku


      Posting in the sig now, are we?

      Comment

      • Legit Doctor
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2013
        • 10

        #2358
        Re: TWG CXLVI - Remembering Storn42

        4) J-rodd123

        imo lock clear due to claim unless there is some hidden counterclaim to Jrodd giving out guns to danceguy (randed however) and Haku (actually sent).

        6) T-Force

        I feel like T-Force is a strong town presence this game. His last game as a wolf was much different than the mindset he presents when he posts now. His role might influence the way he acts, but nevertheless I'm reading him Town here.

        7) Roundbox

        imo strongest wolf read. Hasn't spoken a lick of his role/ability without a posting restriction and this sends a red flag. I believe most town players have already stated something they can do or that they have more powers than what a VT would have so I find it really odd that Round hasn't stated anything about his role. Also rounds reads much earlier was the most towniest thing I saw out of him but I still think he is a wolf here.

        8) Charu

        I think you're locked clear through interactions with Haku because I want to say it was a TvT (no, not Terran vs Terran) fight you two were in. Also you threatened to use your role once and you were apparently shot but didn't die.

        9) Dabackpack

        You might've rolled into a dirty slot as that's really the only thing I can base a scumread from DBP off of; other than that he seems his town self this game (See: Wolf Inactivity Games lmao)

        11) Jtehanonymous

        Town Read due to posting restriction alongside the previous thought of vanilla roles being the most likely to have a posting restriction. I could be wrong though as we had Haku with a posting restriction that flipped town and I could see a vanilla wolf having a posting restriction too but Jteh isn't here so I have no recent information or developments on him.

        12) Zenith

        I already claimed, hard pushed a wolf, and imo I don't see a good reason to lynch me unless I become Angry McSalty again

        13) Vendetta21

        I don't know what to think about V. Claimed Third Party with an exclusive wincon (that I originally thought lynching storn d0 would've gave it to him and made me think he was a lyncher) though he can be a wolf with TP protection as town usually doesn't go for Third Parties unless it is detrimental to town or they have ran out of wolves to chase.

        14) Danceguy117

        Still slapping a huge null on my end. The way he used the gun is more town telling or not especially after he said he was holding onto the gun and not using it on d0. I'm null due to recent progressions.

        15) Boss Bitch

        Can be a wolf here simply due to UTR factor and also being a new player. Multiple people stated being wary enough to not touch Boss Bitch due to the new player syndrome however she is in the wolf pool at the moment imo.

        16) Funnygurl555

        The way she handled a "untrustworthy" "cop" "read" on her is immediately lock clearing town status imho. Like T-Force said, scum funny wouldn't have backed down there.

        17) Storn42

        Is part of the wolf pile

        18) DrizzleRomanceGirl

        I'm a little perturbed by DRG. There are posts that hint at her possibly being the stormcaller that I picked up, mostly her usage of "I love this game" after a storm message has been announced. I said early on I would protect her from death but now I kind of want to see her die to see her flip or an actual cop to peek her. When YoshL came in I was very upset to see how fast DRG is able to be persuaded and how quickly she flipped most of her reads due to reactions. I'm a big null here.

        -Zenith nobody can fabricate my reads list <3
        I love pizza! (and reviving it)

        REMEMBER TO SIGN YOUR POSTS



        Hey Charu..

        Well played, no hard feelings. See you in post-game.

        -Haku


        Posting in the sig now, are we?

        Comment

        • Legit Doctor
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2013
          • 10

          #2359
          Re: TWG CXLVI - Remembering Storn42

          Originally posted by Legit Doctor
          Nope

          Last Activity: 01-05-2016

          He's clearly been on this site.

          So yeah, what's up with that!?

          I did check this yesterday and he was on yesterday so I don't comprehend it either

          -Z e n i t h
          I love pizza! (and reviving it)

          REMEMBER TO SIGN YOUR POSTS



          Hey Charu..

          Well played, no hard feelings. See you in post-game.

          -Haku


          Posting in the sig now, are we?

          Comment

          • Legit Doctor
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2013
            • 10

            #2360
            Re: TWG CXLVI - Remembering Storn42

            Also lastly on the thought train I wonder if guns are really the only items being tossed around since I do have the ability to swap something between two players

            -ZzzZzzZzz
            I love pizza! (and reviving it)

            REMEMBER TO SIGN YOUR POSTS



            Hey Charu..

            Well played, no hard feelings. See you in post-game.

            -Haku


            Posting in the sig now, are we?

            Comment

            • Legit Doctor
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2013
              • 10

              #2361
              Re: TWG CXLVI - Remembering Storn42

              please don't waste a cop read on me
              I love pizza! (and reviving it)

              REMEMBER TO SIGN YOUR POSTS



              Hey Charu..

              Well played, no hard feelings. See you in post-game.

              -Haku


              Posting in the sig now, are we?

              Comment

              • Legit Doctor
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2013
                • 10

                #2362
                Re: TWG CXLVI - Remembering Storn42

                drizzle
                I love pizza! (and reviving it)

                REMEMBER TO SIGN YOUR POSTS



                Hey Charu..

                Well played, no hard feelings. See you in post-game.

                -Haku


                Posting in the sig now, are we?

                Comment

                • Legit Doctor
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 10

                  #2363
                  Re: TWG CXLVI - Remembering Storn42

                  Fell asleep yesterday. Oops. I don't like all of the impersonation stuff going on at all. It's an awful strategy and is pretty oriented towards third parties or wolves.

                  As for role count, AA flipping purple says he's a third party. I imagine one other is third party and this leaves us at 16 remaining players. Keeping the 3:1 ratio, this would probably equate to 4 wolves this game.

                  Zenith, I did divulge some details about my role. I'm pretty sure I did too. Let me find the post.

                  -roundbox
                  I love pizza! (and reviving it)

                  REMEMBER TO SIGN YOUR POSTS



                  Hey Charu..

                  Well played, no hard feelings. See you in post-game.

                  -Haku


                  Posting in the sig now, are we?

                  Comment

                  • Legit Doctor
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 10

                    #2364
                    Re: TWG CXLVI - Remembering Storn42

                    Holy moly I just spent almost an hour helping someone register for classes and even then I don't even think they know what they're doing because they claim to have finacial aid yet it didn't appear once we completed the process.

                    God damn she was dumb as hell...

                    But that's why I like this job, hee hee...

                    I love pizza! (and reviving it)

                    REMEMBER TO SIGN YOUR POSTS



                    Hey Charu..

                    Well played, no hard feelings. See you in post-game.

                    -Haku


                    Posting in the sig now, are we?

                    Comment

                    • Legit Doctor
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 10

                      #2365
                      Re: TWG CXLVI - Remembering Storn42

                      Originally posted by Legit Doctor
                      please don't waste a cop read on me
                      And... aww... who would check the friendly drizzle?

                      Heheh...
                      I love pizza! (and reviving it)

                      REMEMBER TO SIGN YOUR POSTS



                      Hey Charu..

                      Well played, no hard feelings. See you in post-game.

                      -Haku


                      Posting in the sig now, are we?

                      Comment

                      • Legit Doctor
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 10

                        #2366
                        Re: TWG CXLVI - Remembering Storn42

                        ^

                        I love pizza! (and reviving it)

                        REMEMBER TO SIGN YOUR POSTS



                        Hey Charu..

                        Well played, no hard feelings. See you in post-game.

                        -Haku


                        Posting in the sig now, are we?

                        Comment

                        • Legit Doctor
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 10

                          #2367
                          Re: TWG CXLVI - Remembering Storn42

                          Originally posted by Legit Doctor
                          AA flipped purple so I'm going to assume that made him a third party. I used my power on him on Night 1 but the result of that is completely meaningless now that he's dead.

                          storn's post seems pure but I'm having a hard time believing he is just a plain cop. There's a chance there's some hidden modifier either placed on him or the target he seered. Plus, when did cops get results that used the word "untrustworthy"? This is one of the reasons it might not be vanilla. It could also be completely fucking fake.

                          j-rodd is distributor of guns. Did the bullet that hit sunfan happen as a result of the gun you handed out? I'm too lazy to look back and viewing this game at 20 posts per page is pretty shitty. I think j-rodd sounded pretty pure after the botchi lynch and I feel like he's town this game

                          in retrospect, Tforce could probably be wolfing here. This is mostly based on the fact that the amount of impression management outweighs the amount of scum hunting

                          drg is town, I don't think she could maintain that tone as wolf for that long

                          I suck at reading fg so I'm gonna save this and danceguy's read after I finish eating

                          -roundbox
                          First one here Zenith.
                          -roundbox
                          I love pizza! (and reviving it)

                          REMEMBER TO SIGN YOUR POSTS



                          Hey Charu..

                          Well played, no hard feelings. See you in post-game.

                          -Haku


                          Posting in the sig now, are we?

                          Comment

                          • Legit Doctor
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 10

                            #2368
                            Re: TWG CXLVI - Remembering Storn42

                            roundbox, hey roundbox!

                            ...

                            I bet you were part of that impersonating happenings last night.

                            Don't deny it, hee hee...

                            I love pizza! (and reviving it)

                            REMEMBER TO SIGN YOUR POSTS



                            Hey Charu..

                            Well played, no hard feelings. See you in post-game.

                            -Haku


                            Posting in the sig now, are we?

                            Comment

                            • Legit Doctor
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 10

                              #2369
                              Re: TWG CXLVI - Remembering Storn42

                              Originally posted by Legit Doctor
                              roundbox, hey roundbox!

                              ...

                              I bet you were part of that impersonating happenings last night.

                              Don't deny it, hee hee...

                              Nope
                              I love pizza! (and reviving it)

                              REMEMBER TO SIGN YOUR POSTS



                              Hey Charu..

                              Well played, no hard feelings. See you in post-game.

                              -Haku


                              Posting in the sig now, are we?

                              Comment

                              • Legit Doctor
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 10

                                #2370
                                Re: TWG CXLVI - Remembering Storn42

                                HAH

                                Says... oh you know, Legit Doctor.

                                Still very... VERY... much a wolf.

                                I love pizza! (and reviving it)

                                REMEMBER TO SIGN YOUR POSTS



                                Hey Charu..

                                Well played, no hard feelings. See you in post-game.

                                -Haku


                                Posting in the sig now, are we?

                                Comment

                                Working...