TWG CXLIV - Post Game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #16
    Re: TWG CXLIV - Post Game

    Kinda confirms how I viewed it, thanks

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #17
      Re: TWG CXLIV - Post Game

      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      AA should have kept going
      No I had mistakenly claimed to dbp (yet another mistake lol) so I was fucked already. Also yeah xel movie stalker role sucked

      what's more important was this though:





      This is Ashigara from Kantai Collection. Why is this relevant? Because her nickname is "Hungry Wolf"
      Last edited by AragakiAyase; 12-15-2015, 05:27 AM.

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #18
        Re: TWG CXLIV - Post Game

        i was like "dbp is the only one with the remotest of chances of catching that"


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #19
          Re: TWG CXLIV - Post Game

          Damn I thought for sure DBP had to be the last scum -- like I said if AA was the wolf we're all fucked lol. I also liked that I pegged Xel as the Movie Stalker because my logic was that the staler was most likely an inactive person to begin with, and that between storn/xel one of them had to be the stalker.

          For the record, I didn't actually suspect Botchi nearly as much as I let on. I was looking for an opportunistic wolf to try to jump on that at the end, though I admit during the middle of the game I started to feel very uneasy about him. I really hope you come back botchi, and you too Xiz, I'd love to see another game out of you guys.

          Tokzic, gratz, you had me pocketed real quick, good thing that shit hit the fan with V because I'd have taken a lot longer to come around on you than the others did. Xel, ay, still never gonna be able to peg that meta as town or scum either way lol.

          YoshL, great game, fantastic dynamics/layout.

          Roundbox, again, one of my favorite people to play with. I wish I had let my paranoia chill with you, I was just so convinced after d1 being slow lol. Good solving/planning.

          Dlgn, again, I had a lot of fun. I hope you don't take anything personal and I hope if we play again we can have fun too. I think being a wolf partner with you would be a very interesting game lol.

          Storn I would love to learn more about, same with Gradiant who I really with had more of a chance in this game.

          Charu and backpack I really need to learn to read better. I don't think I really suspected Charu much, but had anyone else suspcted him it wouldn't have been hard to make some connections. Dap I think is a very good scum-hunter and I really enjoy seeing him work - I would be hard pressed to come up with some of the ideas he does. Same with V, I think I suspected him for only a moment if at all.

          Finally, AA. I have to review whatever happened that made you "concede" that's crazy. Like I said at the start - we'd be screwed if you were scum. I mean come on, an AA/Tokzic/xel wolf team? That's like a death sentence to town haha.

          How did you guys like the OOT? I loved it, reminded me of how it was when I first started playing - did you guys like it? Slack/Skype/AIM/whatever I'm impartial, but I would like to see OOT in a few more games!!

          EDIT: Also, and I think you guys know this, that was probably my least active game ever. Sorry I got discouraged earlier on and being inactive - it's totally out of my character and I shouldn't let someone or something silly ruin how I explore the game or interact. This is why I need to start drinking again more ha
          Last edited by rzr; 12-15-2015, 09:44 AM.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #20
            Re: TWG CXLIV - Post Game

            rzr, what happened is that I claimed after day start that I ended up in the main hall. dbp/AJ were in the theater. But then you claimed you got bumped out, which seemed like a really odd lie to tell, and then storn was going to claim he also went to the booth so both of you couldn't be lying which would leave me as the odd one out

            rip mechanics

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #21
              Re: TWG CXLIV - Post Game

              I really don't have a voice for this game.

              I simply wasn't as active, and I apologize.

              BUT!!!

              It was kind of fun when I got in to the game the few times I did, so there's that.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #22
                Re: TWG CXLIV - Post Game

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                rzr, what happened is that I claimed after day start that I ended up in the main hall. dbp/AJ were in the theater. But then you claimed you got bumped out, which seemed like a really odd lie to tell, and then storn was going to claim he also went to the booth so both of you couldn't be lying which would leave me as the odd one out

                rip mechanics
                Ahh haha shit dude, slipped through a crack there damn. That's funny too since had I not been kicked out I was attempting to seer you lol. I can see some small differences in your town meta, but I highly doubt I'd be able to pick up on them without playing you a few more times.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CXLIV - Post Game

                  Originally posted by rzr
                  Ahh haha shit dude, slipped through a crack there damn. That's funny too since had I not been kicked out I was attempting to seer you lol. I can see some small differences in your town meta, but I highly doubt I'd be able to pick up on them without playing you a few more times.
                  Yeah I have a few things I'd like to clean up, I also slipped once to roundbox (let's see if he can find it) but I could have passed it off. Still a good game to play

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CXLIV - Post Game

                    The most interesting part imo was the nearly infinite possibilities.
                    No matter where my brain turned, even after Tokzic flip and stuff, it was hard to put anyone on a "team" together. I think you guys did well at distancing given that I can't think of a single instance where you were visibly distancing, therefore that is the best form of distancing.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CXLIV - Post Game

                      Interesting game to spectate.

                      Sent a game in





                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CXLIV - Post Game

                        Like movie stalker was a role that seems really good because of the killing potential.

                        But the cons of not being able to move actually out weights that.

                        Because imagine if I had been able to clog last bathroom slots, or be the one to bump the seer booth instead of say AA having to do it / freeze it.

                        The limitations placed on movie stalker are a bit too much and it out weights the killing really quick because of how dumb you'd have to be to touch the theater without them dead.

                        Again just kinda thinking out loud about it. Sounds like I'm complaining but really just hoping to help this not be the case for the next person
                        Last edited by XelNya; 12-15-2015, 02:12 PM.

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CXLIV - Post Game

                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          Like movie stalker was a role that seems really good because of the killing potential.

                          But the cons of not being able to move actually out weights that.

                          Because imagine if I had been able to clog last bathroom slots, or be the one to bump the seer booth instead of say AA having to do it / freeze it.

                          The limitations placed on movie stalker are a bit too much and it out weights the killing really quick because of how dumb you'd have to be to touch the theater without them dead.

                          Again just kinda thinking out loud about it. Sounds like I'm complaining but really just hoping to help this not be the case for the next person
                          this pretty much

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CXLIV - Post Game

                            But having AA as a wolf outweighed that, right?

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CXLIV - Post Game

                              Originally posted by rzr
                              But having AA as a wolf outweighed that, right?
                              Nah lazy town prs, self defeated town, and tokzic / aa themselves nearly beat it.

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CXLIV - Post Game

                                I honestly laughed so hard when I saw you guys talking about in the game thread, by NO means did I think town was winning this game lmao.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...