TWG CXLI - Postgame (Town Wins)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #16
    Re: TWG CXLI - Postgame (Town Wins)

    Man, now I'm craving to be an annoying rat next game. 'Ey boyz do any of you want some Charu-soda-chan?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #17
      Re: TWG CXLI - Postgame (Town Wins)

      Originally posted by helphelp11
      ...can I discuss postgame? I've been watching the game, nice that Xel got the midkill...
      Please do do do do do

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      tl;dr any of the posts before now.
      Zenith played pretty ok and a lot of the shit people are saying is going too far imo. This includes what Zenith has said, specifically what he said to clownpiece.

      You don't have to like other people, you can even hate them, but a lot of the stuff said in this game is why FFRTWG has a sort-of cutthroat reputation.
      He did play pretty well and I agree with his claims not being that great, but I recall him saying he was like the survivor which was just... Yuck?

      If we had to be nice to other people in twg I'd probably get banned fairly quickly.

      I do hope Zenith comes back and plays better. He played an ok game, I mean not many people were super suspect of him.

      I mostly hope Clown comes back, because that is just not a demonstration of how FFR twg should be.

      Comment

      • helphelp11
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2015
        • 230

        #18
        Re: TWG CXLI - Postgame (Town Wins)

        AA, was the secret message on page 3 dbp posted showed "riotpolice is a wolf" using "bismarck" as the key? Did say it was a german kanmasu...

        If so, and you two weren't the out of thread comms, why didn't you get mad at dbp or something? I think some of the reason why you voted riot on page 20 after the reads list was maybe because a bit of that...

        Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
        Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
        Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)


        Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
        Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
        Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
        Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
        2016-01-21 - Reached D3



        Originally posted by Hateandhatred
        banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #19
          Re: TWG CXLI - Postgame (Town Wins)

          T-force had some sick angleshooting posts this game like really sick. Made me proud to see them.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #20
            Re: TWG CXLI - Postgame (Town Wins)

            not my best performance but I was having some good fun in this game!
            it's a shame computer setup issues and falling asleep due to blood donation ruined the last phases for me.
            AA I was scumreading you so hard after you dropped the "because tinfoil" post that I would have pushed for your lynch eventually


            that being said, wp lurker and xel. everyone else had some good performances too so don't feel bad if I didn't drop your name


            TRIPLE DEATH EDIT: this setup was awesome too
            Last edited by roundbox; 09-20-2015, 04:35 PM.
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #21
              Re: TWG CXLI - Postgame (Town Wins)

              Originally posted by roundbox
              that being said, wp lurker and xel.
              I literally didn't do like shit this game save shoot and execute

              I was bad

              Comment

              • T-Force
                Your world ends with you
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 4753

                #22
                Re: TWG CXLI - Postgame (Town Wins)

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                T-force had some sick angleshooting posts this game like really sick. Made me proud to see them.
                Thanks Greg.
                Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CXLI - Postgame (Town Wins)

                  Originally posted by helphelp11
                  AA, was the secret message on page 3 dbp posted showed "riotpolice is a wolf" using "bismarck" as the key? Did say it was a german kanmasu...

                  If so, and you two weren't the out of thread comms, why didn't you get mad at dbp or something? I think some of the reason why you voted riot on page 20 after the reads list was maybe because a bit of that...
                  it was bismarck but there was no secret message that I picked up on, I was just messing around. Also lurker/ben were the OOTCs so yeah lol

                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  not my best performance but I was having some good fun in this game!
                  it's a shame computer setup issues and falling asleep due to blood donation ruined the last phases for me.
                  AA I was scumreading you so hard after you dropped the "because tinfoil" post that I would have pushed for your lynch eventually


                  that being said, wp lurker and xel. everyone else had some good performances too so don't feel bad if I didn't drop your name


                  TRIPLE DEATH EDIT: this setup was awesome too
                  I mean I was tinfoiling hard so w/e, I was also trying to see if I would get mislynched to an extent

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • T-Force
                    Your world ends with you
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 4753

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CXLI - Postgame (Town Wins)

                    Also, with all due respect, should we put TWG up on the shelf for now?
                    People have been replacing out of every game like no tomorrow, school's back in session, and we're all kinda burned out from it.
                    I propose that after every TWG game finishes, we give it a week before Host Voting, Sign-Ups, etc. Use that time to gather game ideas, simmer down, build up anticipation, so on and so forth.

                    EDIT: That said, by putting it up on the shelf, I mean waiting a couple weeks for the next one.

                    And for future jTWGs, maybe have them either when we know we can get 9 people for it (give or take), OR, have them submitted to the voting threads to be selected.
                    Last edited by T-Force; 09-20-2015, 08:28 PM.
                    Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CXLI - Postgame (Town Wins)

                      I gotta say I stood up and started cheering when Xel took the shot


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CXLI - Postgame (Town Wins)

                        and Zenith, you're lucky you killed me, because there's no way YoshL would have made a role titled "Watchman" and I would have lynched you no questions asked if I was alive for that claim

                        not terribly happy with how I played that game, I was super wrong a lot but it was fun


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CXLI - Postgame (Town Wins)

                          Originally posted by T-Force
                          Also, with all due respect, should we put TWG up on the shelf for now?
                          People have been replacing out of every game like no tomorrow, school's back in session, and we're all kinda burned out from it.
                          I propose that after every TWG game finishes, we give it a week before Host Voting, Sign-Ups, etc. Use that time to gather game ideas, simmer down, build up anticipation, so on and so forth.

                          And for future jTWGs, maybe have them either when we know we can get 9 people for it (give or take), OR, have them submitted to the voting threads to be selected.
                          I second this idea actually, I think that people would be more motivated if there was a longer wait between games (mentality seems to be "doesn't matter if I rep out this game since next game will start soon")


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CXLI - Postgame (Town Wins)

                            Originally posted by T-Force
                            Also, with all due respect, should we put TWG up on the shelf for now?
                            People have been replacing out of every game like no tomorrow, school's back in session, and we're all kinda burned out from it.
                            I propose that after every TWG game finishes, we give it a week before Host Voting, Sign-Ups, etc. Use that time to gather game ideas, simmer down, build up anticipation, so on and so forth.

                            EDIT: That said, by putting it up on the shelf, I mean waiting a couple weeks for the next one.

                            And for future jTWGs, maybe have them either when we know we can get 9 people for it (give or take), OR, have them submitted to the voting threads to be selected.
                            I like the idea but I think we should implement it after the next one, which should probably be a simple small person game.

                            Maybe in the middle of the week get a quick fire one going.

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            I gotta say I stood up and started cheering when Xel took the shot
                            Funny story about that

                            I posted the shot and didn't have time to check it really for some time, and a friend of mine was introducing me to a friend of his, so we were at his house chatting and stuff.

                            It was very funny going "holy shit I did something useful" and the uniform reaction of them both being "oh, why would you do that?"

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CXLI - Postgame (Town Wins)

                              Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                              I'm eager to play again though. :c I was thinking maybe another matrix6 or similarly-sized game along with more stringent sign-ups (such as leaving it up to the host as to whether chronically inactive players are allowed to join).
                              I will host a turbo sometime soonish if people want, phases are like 30 mins max for day and like 10 mins for nights.

                              setup is 9 players, 1 seer with a random green before the game starts, 2 wolves rest vt.

                              They're fun.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CXLI - Postgame (Town Wins)

                                storn claiming turkey in such a way, like, jokingly but expecting that other PMs were going to be as silly as his own was a stroke of genius in my opinion. I remember commenting to Yoshl how no one would ever expect it.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...