Choof decided he had had enough of this game. Enough of this town. Just enough. If he was going to die, he was going to die at least trying.
Choof, the oldest man in the village picked up a sword. He was going to do it. He was going to challenge Tsutter.
As he stepped outside the town's barrier he began to feel the true power of the beast. It looked at him sensing his presence, challenging him to come nearer. When Choof managed to take a step forward Tsutter made a hideous choking sound which may have been a laugh for the monster. It leaned in choof's direction from nearly a half mile away and blasted the old man with a shadow beam.
Choof was knocked back into the city. His senses assaulted and his very life force seemed drained from him.
But surprisingly, he wasn't dead
Choof has been attacked but has survived!
The Roster
1. MrPopadopalis25
2. Jtehanonymous
3. Xelnya
4. Yo Man Im Awesome
5. Red Blaster
6. Arntonach
7. thesunfan
8. PsychoAngel691
9. Blindreaper1179
10. Tokzic
11. mellonxcollie
12. Choof
13. Emerald0000
14. TPS222
15. J-rodd 123
16. YoshL
The Time It is now Day 5. Day 5 will end Saturday 1/24/2015 at 11:00 pm EST
AAA's = 800
Originally posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
put two votes on yoshl and have me insta. if what yoshl said about deflecting the kill was true, I'll be the only one to die and it'll put you guys at final three tomorrow to lynch yoshl. If he was bluffing, gg.
whoever sent in the night kill forgot that I get the number of attackers during the night haha gg yoshl. there was only one attacker, yoshl was the only one who didn't vote tokzic yesterday. I have a feeling that tokzic had been doing night kills while xel blocked yoshl, and yoshl was using that to whip up this idea that ymia is a third party. that also explains why I was targeted and a guaranteed kill wasn't, such as tps. I was targeted by yoshl so he could frame ymia and win the game. gg yoshl but you're definitely losing this one.
Comment