TWG CXXI Post Game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #31
    Re: TWG CXXI Post Game

    Originally posted by blindreper1179
    I put more effort into this game, and that kinda threw off how I usually play. I feel that had a lot to do with my lynch.
    You looked like you used less effort than usual.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #32
      Re: TWG CXXI Post Game

      shame the litmus test failed Silv, I know you put a lot of effort into it, and I know how to feel...
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #33
        Re: TWG CXXI Post Game

        I do want to say that for next game I'd like to see Fic's birthday party get rehosted; I feel like its that time of year
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • iluswirl
          Clueless & Comfortable
          • May 2007
          • 462

          #34
          Re: TWG CXXI Post Game

          Originally posted by Silvuh
          I bet y'all thought we'd be smart enough to let the confirmed human be the one who decides who to lynch at the end. I did have it in the back of my head that Plop still could be the last wolf, but I didn't want to believe it. I didn't want to believe a human could be so ... so ... whatever that was. And then the lynch happened when I wasn't paying attention and I felt like shit. Did some jogging and cleaning and took a hot bath to de-stress, and it helped a bit.

          I was using this game as a litmus test to see if I should get back into playing or not. And I won't. I don't want to go through all the games it would take to get desensitized to humiliating myself and being manipulated and failing in what feels like my duty as a human. Just to be able to continue playing a game that takes all of my focus for over a week and ... yeah. I guess the only good thing I could get out of it is making it easier to get through all the rejection and disappointment that's bound to happen in real life, but maybe I just can't learn to not be so hard on myself. I don't know. Ugh.

          P.S. The fake stream-of-consciousness posting was a good idea. I'll give Plop props for that.
          If it makes you feel better, you did play well! You just got caught up on a minor detail that cedo had made an error in his phrasing. He had no way of going back on it and he started stumbling a bit trying to fix what had already been broken, in which case it just cascaded into you being fully certain that
          he was the last wolf.

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #35
            Re: TWG CXXI Post Game

            Tsunfan - Really annoyed people ignored the argument between you and I as it completely confirmed my opinion you were a wolf. Screw you.

            Xiz - (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=639) gave you away. Kind of sucks you were as busy as you were irl.

            XelNya - Nice job lasting so long as SK, I was convinced it was Silvuh until you died.

            Plop - Nice job, had no idea.

            Psycho - Sorry for pairing you and Tsunfan together.

            Cedo - Don't do that again. Seriously though.

            Iluswirl - Would've been great if you had time to get stuff together on Plop before Cedo ended it. Also if you had posted a tad more early on since you were confirmed. Nice job though.

            Silvuh - Was kind of with you on Cedo once I found out Xel was the SK, sorry about that situation.
            Last edited by Gradiant; 08-8-2014, 01:30 AM.

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #36
              Re: TWG CXXI Post Game



              More like threatened, lol

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #37
                Re: TWG CXXI Post Game

                "I think that if there's an SK running around; they made a serious mistake not shooting last night; or they stacked with us on Gradient which I seriously doubt happened " - Greg

                ONLY I COULD PICK A TARGET AT RANDOM AND HAVE IT STACKED.

                Though upon reading the wolf QT I find that I did not play my normal game this go around and I am very displeased with it. I actually tried this game, man does that feel dirty. Time to go to the UTR chamber again.

                Hopefully next game I get the intended effect :/
                Last edited by XelNya; 08-8-2014, 01:59 AM.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CXXI Post Game

                  Archived 8-19-2014 10:45 AM EST
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  Working...