Normally I'm not into discussing how I play for the most part but w/e time to consider a new gimmick.
My kill list for anyone who is interested:
1. Gradiant (I wonder if wolves and I targeted the same person.)
2. Soonfan (I have said to him offline in OOT games that if I am a power role he'll die early. I am actually really paranoid of him you have no idea.)
3. Silvuh (You had to die, and I wish the rule mistake was not made. It would have been curious to see if I had died here instead and then if plop had gone discovered. I'm not salty over it, but reallllllly curious.)
4. DaBackPack (Later in post.)
Gradiant had the right idea where "my play style is not indicative of my role." My goal is to walk into a game and have nothing be a hard-tell even if I'm town. It's detrimental to my town games but it really sets up for the ones where I'm wolf or SK ect. My goal is no hard-lean information.
Also, using the fact I am hovering the thread as a way to cause alarm is not good play in my book. To really annoy you guys, the next game I will try to be permanently viewing the thread. -_-"
Now I'll explain why I didn't kill plop the final round and why I went DBP (because I had considered it.) I wanted to not hit the wolf. In a normal scenario the Wolf and SK need to hunt each other. However, after the Silvuh block I knew the wolf knew who I was. So going for the wolf meant a win for town, due to us both killing each other in that phase. I figured I'd rather not just give the town a win on a platter, so I chose DBP because I was 75% (original percent do not steal) sure he was a townie. My suspects for the last wolf were cedolad and Plop. If the Silvuh kill hadn't been RB I would have killed Plop that final phase. Assuming he didn't kill me when I went for Silvuh instead.
Now Plop I'm curious, did you actually figure me out on your own or did someone give you the answer? I wanna know if I was actually noticeable to you or not in preparation for next time.
Also if anyone is curious: I went the seer immunity because it felt like the safer pick for a first time SK. I thought about going 1-shot but saw people in this game I can't read well (such as Xiz) and people who can read me well (Soonfan) and figured it would be best to play safe. So I made my choice based on the context of players.
In the no lynch phase I was considering last minute killing cedolad and in reflection I sort of wish I had. But I was unsure if Wolf and SK could tie in the event of it being two town and us where we lynch the towns and not each other. (Though why a wolf would do this I am unsure, but this was my minimum goal for the longest time. Winning was not probable for me, so a tie seemed a lot more likely goal to work to.)
But yeah it was an alright game I guess. It was weird being more active than usual.
yeah, you stacked your shot with ours on Gradiant; that's mainly why I urged plop to shoot Kayla that night b/c I thought there was no SK and thus no doc to save her. I guess we got lucky.
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Like really, when I saw the cop thing unfold and then cedo saying something to possibly save the cop, I went with cedo in the hopes that wolves were thinking that they should kill cedo and roleblock the cop indefinitely.
Didn't happen, of course.
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
if someone other than Cedo had done it, it might've worked
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
I will say this; despite the fact that there was 1 kill the night before; you should've known the setup before anyone else and so you should've expected two kills; and you might've known that the wolves felt safer than they should
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
I will say this; despite the fact that there was 1 kill the night before; you should've known the setup before anyone else and so you should've expected two kills; and you might've known that the wolves felt safer than they should
I never looked at the setup until the discussion of SK actually came into the game later on. That was a huge blunder on my part now that you point it out. Good note to have for next time.
that was @Charu but yes that does apply for you as well Mittens I didn't think about that
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
I thought that the DBP kill was you thinking he was a wolf, and also that you had gone for ilu night1 and we stacked on Charu night3. I did kinda figure your identity out on my own...my three main candidates were you, Silvuh, and cedo, and I tried to figure out who would be the most likely SK based on what I thought the kills were: ilu night1, and sunfan night2. You had sunfan as a wolf in your reads while silvuh and cedo didn't pay much attention to him, and I figured that if you were the SK you'd want to get rid of at least two, if not all three wolves earlier than later. Night3 I was still uncertain since I thought it was a charu stack but you were still my best bet since the potential for my block was there. Also, you saying that your staying UTR was intentional I thought was a huge tell, and that if you weren't a role you were probably the SK. Overall it was probably the sunfan kill and the UTR-play tell that did it.
Literally my only reason for not killing you was that I suspected I was found out. I was using that round as my way to tell if you were gonna let me live and try to tie if it was possible or not. I killed the person who was most town in my book other than IC because I figured you might kill them that phase, I didn't wanna double book the kill. I also simply didn't want the town to win. Town didn't win, I'm pretty happy and I had a blast this game.
Is it actually possible we could have tied btw? I'm curious.
However I also need to cut my habit of taunting people out. I called Greg an idiot in the game because he said there was no SK when I was the SK. That probably should have got me killed right then and there.
Same here, dance and cedo are bastards as well. I put more effort into this game, and that kinda threw off how I usually play. I feel that had a lot to do with my lynch.
Originally posted by thesunfan
absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
Originally posted by choof
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Originally posted by choof
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Originally posted by Celirra
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
lol I didn't say there wasn't an SK; random.org did (btw that actually was random for those wondering)
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
I bet y'all thought we'd be smart enough to let the confirmed human be the one who decides who to lynch at the end. I did have it in the back of my head that Plop still could be the last wolf, but I didn't want to believe it. I didn't want to believe a human could be so ... so ... whatever that was. And then the lynch happened when I wasn't paying attention and I felt like shit. Did some jogging and cleaning and took a hot bath to de-stress, and it helped a bit.
I was using this game as a litmus test to see if I should get back into playing or not. And I won't. I don't want to go through all the games it would take to get desensitized to humiliating myself and being manipulated and failing in what feels like my duty as a human. Just to be able to continue playing a game that takes all of my focus for over a week and ... yeah. I guess the only good thing I could get out of it is making it easier to get through all the rejection and disappointment that's bound to happen in real life, but maybe I just can't learn to not be so hard on myself. I don't know. Ugh.
P.S. The fake stream-of-consciousness posting was a good idea. I'll give Plop props for that.
Comment