TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #1366
    Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party

    the melloncollie post made me NOT want to vote jayde, but I kinda still wanted to kill u lol, idk what would've happened

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • Crazyjayde
      FFR Veteran
      • May 2007
      • 1169

      #1367
      Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party

      Dude don't blame me. I thought #1334 kind of explained it b4 mellon went all "dude you don't pick on me". You would be kind of disappointed to see there's not much to explain apart me being extra wary.

      Dunno, I was kind of sad to see how things exploded quickly.

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #1368
        Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party

        it was just really unlucky manti crossposted his vote with svaz and v

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #1369
          Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party

          unless manti is a wolf and this is just a charade

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1370
            Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party

            God, I feel like a piece of shit, lol.

            I suspected V once and maybe svaz once, but I never went to them at all.

            Guess I'll learn from this and try better next time regardless if we get extremely lucky or not.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #1371
              Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party

              Nope, There's pretty much no point in hiding it now. I shouldn't have told V I was about to vote on mumble.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #1372
                Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party

                it's okay, wolves outplayed us, it happens haha, now we gotta rely on luck and if not theres always the next game

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • mellonxcollie
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 1304

                  #1373
                  Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party

                  yikes that happened fast O_O
                  Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                  Comment

                  • mellonxcollie
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1304

                    #1374
                    Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party

                    Also still not a wolf. I had no idea shit was going to explode like that.
                    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #1375
                      Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party

                      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                      Nope, There's pretty much no point in hiding it now. I shouldn't have told V I was about to vote on mumble.

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • Crazyjayde
                        FFR Veteran
                        • May 2007
                        • 1169

                        #1376
                        Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party

                        w8 wat?

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #1377
                          Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party

                          well it's 100% V/svaz

                          3rd is either mellon, charu, or manti

                          gonna say it's not manti so yea mellon or charu

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • Vendetta21
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 2745

                            #1378
                            Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party

                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            it's okay, wolves outplayed us, it happens haha, now we gotta rely on luck and if not theres always the next game
                            I built for you a game of poker so good it could only be called chess.

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #1379
                              Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party

                              manti is the 3rd wolf

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #1380
                                Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party

                                I was in mumble for a while and neither of u were in there so.....

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...