TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • InternetFamous
    Banned
    • Mar 2013
    • 79

    #121
    Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

    DAY 1 HAS ENDED. IT IS NOW NIGHT 1. PLEASE PM ME ANY NIGHT ACTIONS IF YOU HAVE THEM. IF YOU PM'D ME A NIGHT ACTION DURING THE DAY PHASE, IT WILL NOT COUNT AND I AM NOT GOING BACK TO READ ANY PMs AGAIN, SO SEND NIGHT ACTION PMs IN THE NIGHT.

    Current Player List:
    1. Knife92
    2. cedolass
    3. Stood-E
    4. MracisT
    5. Singular Fission
    6. Monk665
    7. Vote for Pedro!
    8. Acicciv
    9. Travboy69
    10.JetNet!
    11.dAnceMAN117
    12.Two Winged Hater
    13.Mames Jay
    14.LightManticoreXXX
    15.Zoshi420
    16.freakyboogers
    17.HammerKraut

    NIGHT 1 WILL END TOMORROW, SUNDAY APRIL 28TH AT 5:00PM EST (Slightly extended since I'm moving home)
    Last edited by InternetFamous; 04-27-2013, 02:07 PM.

    Comment

    • Mames Jay
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2013
      • 33

      #122
      Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

      Fuck this chirping shit. I do what I want!

      Also, I don't have Microsoft Word! Sorry.

      Comment

      • JetNet!
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2013
        • 16

        #123
        Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

        Originally posted by Knife92
        In the meantime, look at who Freaky posted around and try to infer from that a consistency between who he didn't activate his ability on.
        This makes no sense since he chooses one of the two targets to kill. What we can analyze is who has been frequently posting, and stopped posting as soon as freakyboogers said that. Speaking of which, let me go back and analyze that.

        Comment

        • JetNet!
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2013
          • 16

          #124
          Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

          Lynch knife.

          Comment

          • InternetFamous
            Banned
            • Mar 2013
            • 79

            #125
            Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

            More death awaits you as you are eager to return to take on the day.

            Two Winged Hater was murdered. Two Winged Hater, you are Chauster, a very powerful pro gamer. You are thus an even day vigilante, during each even day you can choose to submit a player name of someone you want to target to kill. Your win condition is to eliminate all village threats.

            A second fight erupted into the night, this time it was a much bigger struggle. At the end, JetNet! was found killed. Jetnet, you are Synthlight. As the founder of FFR, you know everything about the site. You are a hacker. Each night you may submit a player name and receive their full role PM. Your win condition is to eliminate all village threats.



            It was discovered that someone has poisoned Mames Jay and is losing life rapidly. Let's hope a cure becomes available soon or else another casualty is not too far off.




            The world has shifted into your mind and everyone has suited up into their best military attire. War is on everyone's mind

            Current Player List:
            1. Knife92
            2. cedolass
            3. Stood-E
            4. MracisT
            5. Singular Fission
            6. Monk665
            7. Vote for Pedro!
            8. Acicciv
            9. Travboy69
            10.JetNet!
            11.dAnceMAN117
            12.Two Winged Hater
            13.Mames Jay
            14.LightManticoreXXX
            15.Zoshi420
            16.freakyboogers
            17.HammerKraut

            IT IS NOW DAY 2. DAY 2 WILL END ON TUESDAY, APRIL 30TH, AT 7:00PM EST

            Comment

            • Mames Jay
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2013
              • 33

              #126
              Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

              Really? What the fuck, guys?

              I mean seriously...

              Someone BETTER find a cure for this. I've been violated, humiliated, dehumanized, and emotionally spanked forcing to roleplay as fucking Big Bird. I'm not about to be intimidated by some glorified pirate tampon.

              Comment

              • Vote for Pedro!
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2013
                • 24

                #127
                Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

                Originally posted by Mames Jay
                Really? What the fuck, guys?

                I mean seriously...

                Someone BETTER find a cure for this. I've been violated, humiliated, dehumanized, and emotionally spanked forcing to roleplay as fucking Big Bird. I'm not about to be intimidated by some glorified pirate tampon.
                Pedro offers you his protection.

                Comment

                • Mames Jay
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2013
                  • 33

                  #128
                  Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

                  Originally posted by Vote for Pedro!
                  Pedro offers you his protection.
                  This has inspired me to watch the movie again. I hope you're happy.

                  May God have mercy on your soul.

                  Comment

                  • Vote for Pedro!
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2013
                    • 24

                    #129
                    Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

                    Originally posted by Mames Jay
                    This has inspired me to watch the movie again. I hope you're happy.

                    May God have mercy on your soul.
                    I hope you guys' experiences are unforgettable.

                    Comment

                    • Vote for Pedro!
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2013
                      • 24

                      #130
                      Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

                      Are you guys having a killer time?

                      Comment

                      • Mames Jay
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2013
                        • 33

                        #131
                        Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

                        Napoleon, what did you do last summer again?

                        Comment

                        • Monk665
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2013
                          • 7

                          #132
                          Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

                          Looking at who was otherwise active, but stopped posting after freakyboogers' trap, makes sense to me. JetNet! named one of the players, and he was killed by the villains. We should obviously lynch Knife92.

                          Comment

                          • Vote for Pedro!
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2013
                            • 24

                            #133
                            Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

                            Originally posted by Mames Jay
                            Napoleon, what did you do last summer again?
                            I told you! I spent it with my uncle in Alaska hunting wolverines!

                            Comment

                            • Mames Jay
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2013
                              • 33

                              #134
                              Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

                              Welcome to D-Qwon's dance grooves, are you ready to get your groove on?

                              Comment

                              • Mames Jay
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2013
                                • 33

                                #135
                                Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

                                How is it that napoleon's dance at the end isn't copy/pasted on a just dance game yet???????? Aoifdsaofhsaofhwqeofjo

                                Comment

                                Working...