TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • InternetFamous
    Banned
    • Mar 2013
    • 79

    #196
    Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

    Originally posted by LightManticoreXXX
    Stop...HammerKraut!
    miss

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #197
      Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

      Quit Monk665ing around
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • InternetFamous
        Banned
        • Mar 2013
        • 79

        #198
        Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
        Quit Monk665ing around
        miss

        Comment

        • Stood-E
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2013
          • 9

          #199
          Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

          Oi, Monk665, you better pray you live this one.

          Comment

          • InternetFamous
            Banned
            • Mar 2013
            • 79

            #200
            Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

            Originally posted by Stood-E
            Oi, Monk665, you better pray you live this one.
            miss

            Comment

            • Stood-E
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2013
              • 9

              #201
              Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

              Can we have a phase extension by any chance? Manti needs more time!

              Comment

              • Stood-E
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2013
                • 9

                #202
                Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

                Pretty please with a cherry on top?

                Comment

                • Monk665
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2013
                  • 7

                  #203
                  Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

                  Originally posted by Stood-E
                  Oi, Monk665, you better pray you live this one.
                  What, have I ever done, to deserve such treatment, Stood-E.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #204
                    Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

                    Travboy, HammerKraut, Please use your kill attempts on Monk.

                    Should monk not die via those attempts I believe he should be our lynch target for the day.

                    You' know, because he still hasn't inclined to share role detail with me.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • Vote for Pedro!
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2013
                      • 24

                      #205
                      Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

                      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                      You' know, because he still hasn't inclined to share role detail with me.


                      Gosh!

                      Comment

                      • Vote for Pedro!
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2013
                        • 24

                        #206
                        Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

                        Originally posted by Monk665
                        What, have I ever done, to deserve such treatment, Stood-E.
                        That one looks like a medieval warrior.

                        Comment

                        • Vote for Pedro!
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2013
                          • 24

                          #207
                          Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

                          Do the chickens have large talons?

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #208
                            Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

                            Well I'm unsure about a lot of things still, but I don't have infinite time or complete data, I'm also unlikely to get data because 3 living people have not PMed me.


                            Here's looking at you Kraut/Trav/Monk. If any of you guys are humans, you're leaving holes in my process, so I have to fill in logic gaps that aren't always clean and can often lead to incorrect answers.

                            That being said, I'm going to clear Pedro/Knife/Stood from being wolves, The data i've been given from them makes sense with What's happened in the game so far. Note that I don't have a way to confirm this since I don't have a complete track of the game Because the three people who have not pmed me yet have left gaps in information that I have to fill with guesswork and logic.

                            Hammerkraut Is OneHandNow the wolf who poisoned Mames Jay. I am sure of this.

                            Monk 665 is probably a wolf as well, but this is based on deduction and relationship webbing which is less complete then I'd like it to be. I was confident enought to try and use a vigi on him last night though, which failed for reasons i can't explain.

                            The last wolf is either LightManticoreXXX or Travmanchu(there's a real outside chance on stood though). Having gotten no data from anyone on Trav. this is a coinflip and I leave it to you guys to do your diligence and figure out which one of them needs to die.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #209
                              Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

                              Also it's likely I will die at then end of the day phase. Revivals like this are usually temporary.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • Monk665
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2013
                                • 7

                                #210
                                Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

                                This Is ridiculous, You Have no basis for saying these things.

                                Comment

                                Working...