TWG Turbo 38: Africa Feeble:mind Metaphor Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bugkid666
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2020
    • 14

    #466
    Re: TWG Turbo 38: Africa Feeble:mind Metaphor Game Thread

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    what's everybody's favourite fruit

    mine is peach
    tbh yuzu might be mine LMAO but i also love blackberries and kiwi

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    me being partners with the wolf fruit vendor is also hilarious
    Originally posted by mellonxcollie
    IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI

    they/them

    Comment

    • mellon_collie
      FFR Player
      • May 2017
      • 156

      #467
      Re: TWG Turbo 38: Africa Feeble:mind Metaphor Game Thread

      nobody likes fruit ;_;

      Comment

      • mellon_collie
        FFR Player
        • May 2017
        • 156

        #468
        Re: TWG Turbo 38: Africa Feeble:mind Metaphor Game Thread

        Originally posted by bugkid666
        tbh yuzu might be mine LMAO but i also love blackberries and kiwi
        omfg did I actually get it right? HELL YEAH

        I had a yuzu cocktail in Toronto it was super expensive but amazing

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #469
          Re: TWG Turbo 38: Africa Feeble:mind Metaphor Game Thread

          Zenith not being here at EOD is so dumb.
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • star-crossed
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2017
            • 476

            #470
            Re: TWG Turbo 38: Africa Feeble:mind Metaphor Game Thread

            Subaru vote dammit
            twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

            Comment

            • SubaruPoptart
              da kyo~
              • Nov 2015
              • 737

              #471
              Re: TWG Turbo 38: Africa Feeble:mind Metaphor Game Thread

              I really do not care if I'm throwing to be clear. I genuinely want this phase to be done.

              Between the nonsense and (perceived) red herrings Freezin's thrown, I really want to vote them. After the role actions discussed, with them corroborating what I heard from Zenith and what everyone else was discussing I feel much more comfortable with them. I still don't like how long it took to get there, but like was pointed out by Freezin I feel like I misunderstood how to play and that is my bad. I don't know if I've gotten to these conclusions within bounds and for that I apologize.

              Bugkid I've been feeling strongly about but I still cannot get past the admittedly tiny semantics of having a passive role but one direction visited the other. I had read Raeko for filth and those feelings are coming back, but I feel like if we manage to make it past this phase this is a development we gotta hash out if we make it to the next day.

              With that being said running out of time, let the mental weight be lifted from my conscience, the Tribe has spoken: Bugkid






              Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
              AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Oh God it's Subaru
              Originally posted by Deamerai
              damnit subaru
              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


              Originally posted by dAnceguy117

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #472
                Re: TWG Turbo 38: Africa Feeble:mind Metaphor Game Thread

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                Zenith not being here at EOD is so dumb.
                Later nerd

                Freezin





                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #473
                  Re: TWG Turbo 38: Africa Feeble:mind Metaphor Game Thread

                  Thank god
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #474
                    Re: TWG Turbo 38: Africa Feeble:mind Metaphor Game Thread

                    It's over. That was painful
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #475
                      Re: TWG Turbo 38: Africa Feeble:mind Metaphor Game Thread

                      hi I am processing things now
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #476
                        Re: TWG Turbo 38: Africa Feeble:mind Metaphor Game Thread

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        Later nerd

                        Freezin
                        I am determining whether or not to count this vote; one moment
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #477
                          Re: TWG Turbo 38: Africa Feeble:mind Metaphor Game Thread

                          I do apologize, as there are shenanigans afoot

                          I believe that I ought to count Zenith's vote, I should've clarified whether posting on the hour would be good or not beforehand, if memory serves, those votes typically count, it is votes that have a time-stamp of :01 that do not, and posts with a time-stamp of :02 that are late enough to warrant some kind of action
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #478
                            Re: TWG Turbo 38: Africa Feeble:mind Metaphor Game Thread

                            A KitB between bugkid666 and FreezinIce has occurred (no, I didn't make a mistake).

                            FreezinIce (3)- bugkid, raeko, zenith
                            bugkid (3)- freezinice, hopecaster x2

                            I will resolve this KitB now
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #479
                              Re: TWG Turbo 38: Africa Feeble:mind Metaphor Game Thread

                              FreezinIce has died. He was...

                              Town and Self Aligned

                              The game is over, wolves have won.
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #480
                                Re: TWG Turbo 38: Africa Feeble:mind Metaphor Game Thread

                                Bruh
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...